[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi, I'm just want introduction myself. :D Actually, I always check and read this thread. Before I am silent SSC shipper too. 

Back PPC, I never see their BTS before. And then I accidentally watched their Viki interview and I feel different vibes, the way PSJ talk to PMY and how close PMY to him, those viki interview has different vibe. And then I watch some of their BTS and interview, PSJ always make joke for PMY. And when the news comes out although they're denial and with their so many coincidence, no wonder they're so close like that. Their closeness is impossible only 2-3 months, right. 

I hope they will ended like SSC. It's okay if they always denial dating news. I don't need dating news. I need married news. B)

• Like 13
  • Wiggle 1

How insecure can other shippers/haters be that they feel the need to come by and drop a sadistic and sarcastic comment, thinking they can disguise themselves as one of us? It’s best to just ignore such people if they ever make an appearance here. We need to ignore the provocative fans, they won’t be here in the first place if their ship is sailing well hehe.

Let’s just enjoy our ship and ignore the haters !sUuiJkH.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

Hi guys! after days of silent lurking I'm finally out of my cave I can't take it anymore!:joy: I just want to say hi and hopefully we can get along well okay what is this idk!!:joy: A little bit of introduction I am a songsong shipper and I like both PSJ and PMY of coursee I've watched SWP, FMY and WWWSK and for PMY I've known her since healer and just when busted came out she officially become my girl crush and since then I've watched QFSD and now WWWSK. I regret a lot why didn't I come here when the drama's still on air it would have been more fun!:bawling: I enjoyed camping here I laughed a lot you guys are so creative, funny just full of positive vibes and I love it!:heart: Not to brag or anything but if you guys need some translation I would love to help! (even tho I'm not that fluent yet:D). Alright I'm going to end it here hehe Looking forward to spazzing with you guys!:wub:

*I'm so sorry if some of you are offended or anything but I've actually joined this forum for quite some time and I just want to remind you guys to not quote pictures or videos because it will take longer to load the web (when I was still a newbie I got reminded a lot so yeah don't want you to repeat the same mistake as me!:D)

Hello there :) Another SSC shipper on this ship. So many of us here. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@realistic2280 these fans were still very polite, they only took pictures until he left the airport and they didn’t cross any boundaries like trying to grab him, blocking his way or following him all the way to the hotel. You have to see ‘sasaeng’ fans of korean idols and recognize what the true meaning of ‘crazy’ :)) 

I think SJ was being nice waving at them and letting them take the photos becuz like it or not, artists need to treat their fans nicely as long as they maintain their distance and behave properly. at the end of the day, they’re the ones who bring money. 

@sns25129 welcome. It’s frustrating for me sometimes to be unable to understand a word in korean so really appreciate your offer.

btw suddenly so many SSC shippers came out and joined the thread so thanks for a sudden irrelevant comment that other ship is more similar to SSC. Every couple is different but PPC is the most similar to SSC than any other couple I’ve ever shipped. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

How insecure can other shippers/haters be that they feel the need to come by and drop a sadistic and sarcastic comment, thinking they can disguise themselves as one of us? It’s best to just ignore such people if they ever make an appearance here. We need to ignore the provocative fans, they won’t be here in the first place if their ship is sailing well hehe.

Let’s just enjoy our ship and ignore the haters !

Owww... dear @psjpmylbn I'm  not other couple or hater. You can check all my comment in soompi forum. I back to soompi after long hiatus after my first ship sink. 

You can check my ig too (@ ocuzwina24) its my real me. Not like my account in here, where i use fake accout name.

Thanks for you who quote my post with some enlightenment  for me. Sometime being a shipper, i have some worries  and want to share it to get enlightenment. But seem i choose wrong place to share my worries.

Sawwwrrryyyyy ... *leon eyes*

Edited by leeagassi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @minmangfan, @Cheryl295 and @BINGO_O

Thanks for the comments... yes, its good to know to know the sponsors... but I think obligatory photos outside and not really inside until fans ran together until he boarded the aircraft, and after arrival, towards immigration? Perhaps it should only be in Incheon and not in London or Paris for that matter.

I was very surprised that PMY eyes could stand the flashes of cameras at airport, without blinking!  - staring straight at them - amazing. Perhaps that is why PSJ used sunglass to cover his eyes.

Anyways, we hope for the Thailand happy trip :)

• Like 2

Re-watching the drama. My first time doing this for any K-drama. ahaha

And on the 1st ep....noticed how the first episode  starts as the last episodes did... with the line '김비서가 왜 그럴까.."  didn't pick up on this on airing :kiss_closed:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

finally, psj staff posted something though it's not psj pic. seems like they had a lunch at Chelsea Common restaurant in Chelsea, London.

Oh they're in the Fancy part of town. I wonder where the photoshoot will take place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

Lmao I can’t at your fake concern. What’s with the dumb superstition about couples not getting married if they film a wedding ceremony?

My old kdrama  ship Eugene and Ki Tae Young had a proposal, a wedding and even the life after the wedding in their drama Creating Destiny and are now married and building their family for example. (I find it dumb that I am even discussing this)

Lmao it’s funny because EM already had dating rumors with his current wife way before AOHY so I don’t see how EM and SHJ’s relationship as colleagues who had a good working relationship is something to dislike or to pity?

edit: @parkparkloveu lmao just back read and saw that you showed my old ship’s pics as an example so my post is kinda repetitive but sometimes repetition works better for some people...

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Hello!! I'm back! I can't keep up with you guys the pages are moving relentlessly lol. It's a joy reading your posts, unfortunately I've been swamped at work. This page has become somewhat of a stress reliever for me. :P Btw, I'm also very much interested to join the private group chat. Please pm me if it materializes. :D

• Like 3

Before you post nega vibes please do research:

- comparing a PSJ's old sunked ship to SSC when this PPC ship is the only Korean ship which has attracted so many SSC shippers. 

- saying about couples who wed in their drama as not good when there are couples who had both on cam and real wedding 

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1