Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

PPC is having a pretty difficult time denying the rumor. After the SSC, denials are hard to digest. Over the past week, we found out that few couples were in a relationship when their agency previously denied the rumor. 

With PPC, there were just too many coincidences and that one random comment on Naver in Jan... Also the industry insiders who knew about the rumor.... There is too much of information that proves they were/are in a relationship rather than not. 

This will only stop of they go public with their relationship or one of them ends up dating someone else.... Which will break my shipper heart but #realitysucks

I think your heart never will be broken. 

3 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yup, compare isn’t needed in that point. 

PMY denied.Openly and very vague.But SHK never did.

”I am not dating PSJ.I don’t have a boyfriend” – soompi article.Maybe PMY was forced to deny everything.We will never know.

If I never know something. I just dont care about this. Hehe

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It was in some of the articles she said she drank alcohol maybe to have courage to face whatever questions. I am sure she has read the comments of PSJ and nervous about how to do some sort of damage control for him and save herself too. 

She was hurt more of the rumors that she only got the role because of PSJ and PSJ also emphasized on this more than directly addressing the dating rumors. He said PMY is perfect for the role and that he has no power to demand who will be his partner.

Yes that rumor must have hurt her pride a lot.

I guess all celebs have experienced denying dating rumor haha and after so many examples it’s hard to believe denials nowadays. They deny bc they want to be at peace and don’t want their work to be affected. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yup. Suspicious. So let’s wait.... maybe they will surprise us.  B)

But she also said that she “is not marrying him”. I guess it’s because of Chinese fans. ;)

I don't think she said she is not marrying him....what she said is she is not getting married yet or anytime soon because Taiwan news has been reporting that they are already preparing for marriage.  It doesn't make sense to leave room for possibility of dating and say she will not marry him.  That's kinda contradicting.  They are no longer in their 20s.... both are of marrying age and Min Young has always been firm in most of her past interviews that she wants to marry on or before she reached the age of 35.  It would be more logical if she will just say there is no possibility for them to date.

• Like 6

SHK was not asked about dating rumors with SJK because UAA always ban personal questions but she broke my heart early 2017 when in W Magazine she said she has no plans marrying yet and for YAI and SJK she is only a Noona who buys them food. 

Little did I know SSC were already Engaged at the time she said that interview 

Namoo did not ban personal questions because the situation called for PMY firm denial to appease KNetz hate 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

I don't think she said she is not marrying him....what she said is she is not getting married yet because Taiwan news has been reporting that they are already preparing for marriage.  It doesn't make sense to leave room for possibility of dating and say she will not marry him.  That's kinda contradicting.  They are no longer in their 20s.... both are of marrying age and Min Young has always been firm in most of her past interviews that she wants to marry on or before she reached the age of 35.

So many articles with those two....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SHK was not asked about dating rumors with SJK because UAA always ban personal questions but she broke my heart early 2017 when in W Magazine she said she has no plans marrying yet and for YAI and SJK she is only a Noona who buys them food. 

Little did I know SSC were already Engaged at the time she said that interview 

SHK was asked. After fans caught them in the NY. 

She never denied herself unlike PMY.

Situations are just different.

AwZLKsWoN78.jpg

nsTfhi-I1JU.jpg

• Like 3

but the reason pmy interview was deleted is because of embargo. one newspaper broke the embargo that all newspapers must release articles next day the same time. i read the article which was deleted. but it was same as articles released next day. not edited..

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, muishami said:

So many articles with those two....

In a new article where she said I have no plans to marry soon but I dont want to be married to my work either

Published the other day and top comments were

1. Of course you wont get married to your work if your bf is PSJ

2. I wont get married to my work either if I have PSJ as a bf

and more similar comments.

• Like 3

Hello guys !!

I adore PMY as an actress as well as a strong woman. She is my girl crush. Haven't actually followed PSJ , just saw him for the first time in FFMW and now WWWSK.

And I just love them together !!!!! I have been a silent lurker on this forum for a while and I didn't think  I would ever make an account here but these two....I just had to have a place to indulge. I love reading each and everyone of your analysis. It is so fun.

Ps- I'm a big time SSC shipper too .:heart:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, muishami said:

SHK was asked. After fans caught them in the NY. 

AwZLKsWoN78.jpg

nsTfhi-I1JU.jpg

Yeah I remember now this was the first one and after that all denials were from UAA not her

Funny how after their wedding her friend posted a throwback and captioned " the time in NYC when SHK introduced me to her lover now husband"  he deleted the pic after shippers commented about busted lying lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yeah I remember now this was the first one and after that all denials were from UAA not her

Yup.She was asked, but she just laughed, and reacted positively.

Never denied herself.

• Like 1

Just now, muishami said:

Yup.She was asked, but she just laughed, and reacted positively. 

But with ParkPark the situation was different if PMY just laughed it off, the hate will aggravate more. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It was in some of the articles she said she drank alcohol, maybe to have courage to face whatever questions. I am sure she has read the hate comments of KNetz on PSJ and nervous about how to do some sort of damage control for him and save herself too. 

She was hurt more of the rumors that she only got the role because of PSJ and PSJ also emphasized on this more than directly addressing the dating rumors. He said PMY is perfect for the role and that he has no power to demand who will be his partner.

And looking at her these days tho. She looks radiant and blooming. I think she is not affected by dating rumors. So it may just be her nerves of the upcoming interviews after all that made her drink.

I totally agree with you cause I read Park Min Young's sister's comment in her IG account.  She actually wrote in English and this is her exact words..." sis, I know how hard you've worked to come this far and just how much effort you've put into Secretary Kim in particular.  No matter what they say. I know you've earned it and excelled in it.  I'll give you u a big hug when u come to SG next month! Love you "

• Like 8

KNetz always wanted PPC to date during WWWSK, what made them react negatively was the "3 years". So PPC spent time denying this. 

Look what happened to Hyuna and Edawn they say they want to be honest but KNetz said they already lied for 2 years. KNetz are weird.

• Like 7

About SJ’s statement, I wouldn’t take it as a denial or else SHK’s ‘dongsaeng-noona’ statement can be perceived as a denial as well. MY however straightly denied but she was put in a situtation where she couldn’t do differently, otherwise the backlash would’ve been severe for both of them. 

@muishami i’m sorry. As you said, the situations between PPC and SSC are different so what’s wrong with MY denying the rumor herself. Can you stop bringing it up in every post as if it was such a negative thing?

@parkparkloveu: LOL they can never be satisfied. And they said they would’ve reacted positively if ParkPark admitted to dating from the beginning. Lie of the year :)))

• Like 10

Just now, BINGO_O said:

About SJ’s statement, I wouldn’t take it as a denial or else SHK’s ‘dongsaeng-noona’ statement can be perceived as a denial as well. MY however straightly denied but she was put in a situtation where she couldn’t do differently, otherwise the backlash would’ve been severe for both of them. 

@muishami i’m sorry. As you said, the situations between PPC and SSC are different so what’s wrong with MY denying the rumor herself. Can you stop bringing it up in every post as if it was such a negative thing?

LOL, people asked about that, I just answered (SSC fan since 2016). 

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But with ParkPark the situation was different if PMY just laughed it off, the hate will aggravate more. 

Yes, it’s different. It’s better for those rumors to never happened....more private for PPC. 

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but the reason pmy interview was deleted is because of embargo. one newspaper broke the embargo that all newspapers must release articles next day the same time. i read the article which was deleted. but it was same as articles released next day. not edited..

Oh Really? Thanks for information.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes different situation because she cannot solve how to stop KNetz hate by merely laughing and brushing it of 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What Park Min Young did was more of damage control for Park Seo Joon.  Bashings kinda die down after her firm denial. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yes, it’s different. It’s better for those rumors to never happened....more private for PPC. 

There were already rumors in Korea before PMY accepted the project she said she was hesitant to accept it because of the rumors. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

KNetz always wanted PPC to date during WWWSK, what made them react negatively was the "3 years". So PPC spent time denying this. 

Look what happened to Hyuna and Edawn they say they want to be honest but KNetz said they already lied for 2 years. KNetz are weird.

yes..knetz really wanted psj-pmy to be a real couple during wwwsk airing. but what made them angry especially PSJ's fans was that they was already a couple before filming wwwsk. they think they was deceived. haha:blink:

• Like 6