[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, thranduils said:

dfndnjfdngf did she cut and dye her hair back to black??? or is that just the exposure on the raw photos????? she looks sOOOOOOOO good, wow im screaming

Hahhaa....unless she dyed it in the plane. Should still be this color...LOL

88d633e2gy1fu2gkx97wxj20u00u040k.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Actually reading all the articles posted on this thread...

Feeling happy n stress free on this ship.

Personally at this point.. .I don't think they were in a relationship for 3 years..but they may have been aware of each other...same industry...may have been friends even...

Then working together with that natural chemistry....

With the work schedule...no time to officially date but that doesn't mean they are not attracted...

Honestly with their schedule...pmy can say they are not dating.. .but it doesn't mean they are not attracted to each other n they are obviously in communication.

So now we just need to give them space n let nature take its course:wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually reading all the articles posted on this thread...

Feeling happy n stress free on this ship.

Personally at this point.. .I don't think they were in a relationship for 3 years..but they may have been aware of each other...same industry...

Then working together with that natural chemistry....

With the work schedule...no time to officially date but that doesn't mean they are not attracted...

Honestly with their schedule...pmy can say they are not dating.. .but it doesn't mean they are not attracted to each other n they are obviously in communication.

So now we just need to give them space n let nature take its course:wub:

Sorry but I don't agree that they were merely aware of each other before as popular celebrities prior to WWWSK. 

Not in 3 years relationship I agree with that but for me, many coincidences are too good to  be true as mere coincidences. PSJ has said he has no time for commitment so who knows, they may know each other and were in a SOME but not for 3 years. Maybe after AAA who knows for sure ;)

Remember that statement from PMY herself. She knew there were rumors about them BEFORE WWWSK. I mean of all celebrities in SK, why would there be rumor on the two of them who were not even in any project together yet?   

:glasses:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@mushforbrains

I feel the same way. I am being very conservative about this ship. As far as I'm concerned (and this is for my own benefit only2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png ), their mutual attraction and relationship blossomed during the filming of the drama. I choose to believe in their denials until it's confirmed by themselves that they are truly dating. Should their denial be false down the line, I also understand why they had to....to protect and support each other.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@mushforbrains

I feel the same way. I am being very conservative about this ship. As far as I'm concerned (and this is for my own benefit only2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png ), their mutual attraction and relationship blossomed during the filming of the drama. I choose to believe in their denials until it's confirmed by themselves that they are truly dating. Should their denial be false down the line, I also understand why they had to....to protect and support each other.

You promised me that you will happily concede if I am proven right hehehe but the problem is I will never be proven right cause they will not admit....anyway I can settle for a wedding 2-3 years from now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

58 minutes ago, saved2K said:

You promised me that you will happily concede if I am proven right hehehe but the problem is I will never be proven right cause they will not admit....anyway I can settle for a wedding 2-3 years from now. 

Hahahaha...I can't help you if you can't prove it dear. Like I said, this is the one time I would be happy to be wrong! kekekekeke...

But we will both be happy in the end...NO? :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She knew there were rumors about them BEFORE WWWSK. I mean of all celebrities in SK, why would the rumor be on the two of them who were not even in any project together yet?   

:glasses:

I always believe that there was already something between them before WWWSK. PMY saying that sort of confirmed it.

Why would also a random person post about them dating last January? Hmmmm too fishy.

I believe in the saying 

WHEN THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE

But for me too, NOT THREE YEARS that is exaggeration in my opinon. 

Not yet in a committed relationship not yet officially dating too getting to know each other exploring possibilities for the future, so PMY was not lying when she said she is not dating anyone.   :D

PS : I recently talked again to my Korean co worker about them and she still believes they are dating before drama.

• Like 12