[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 hours ago, minseojoon said:

How in the world does she still look so good after a 13 hour flight?!?!? Ms. Park arrived in SG.

(Okay....the security man beside her caught my attention....MUAHAHAHAHAHA) :smirk:

88d633e2gy1fu344v59taj21kw14ok07.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

88d633e2gy1fu33ugb1n0j216o1kwam5.jpg

88d633e2gy1fu33ugaa4mj216o1kwgw4.jpg

Ok I want to start my next detective work. Will she spend the weekend in SG with her family? And she'll fly directly to Phuket from SG? Anyone has any info?

• Like 2

Hi everyone, i've been lurking on soompi forum since 2017, but never have a courage to make an account and write something because i'm not to good writing on english (so sorry about that :sweat_smile:).  But finally here i am.. 
this is my second ship.. hehe.. my first ship is boyoo couple actually.. after shipping them i promise myself not to shipping anyone else..
because at that time i think and feel being a shipper is really hard.. :sweatingbullets: because maybe that ship will need much more time for me to wait.. 

after MDBC i watch some korean drama but it's really difficult to find korean drama that less conflict, fun and not making me more stress.. :lol:
finally bammmm.. i watch WWWSK and i think this is the best korean drama i've ever seen..

this drama is less conflict, the actors and the actress were soooooo good on their acting, and our OTP cheimistry is just amazing.. :blush:
when i watch their closet kiss, i feel like something bump in my heart (i don't know how to explain this..:lol:)
i watch so many korean drama and their kissing scene but only on MDBC and WWWSK i feel that "bump".. 

After that "bump in the heart" i dare myself to look for this couple forum to assure myself that what i feel about our OTP is right.. and here i am.. been following this forum since "closet kiss", backread all the pages and following this forum until now..  

I also see some friends on my first ship here.. and make me think.. ooww.. so i think what i feel is right.. kekekeke..

I never watch PSJ drama before WWWSK, and i just saw his movie midnight runner and Youn's Kitchen after being this couple shipper... :P
but i've watched Q7D and so in love with PMY's acting and her character there.. she is amazing.. ^_^

so sorry if my first writing here soooo long.. but all that i want to say this time is.. i love being in this forum..
love everyone analysis and tought that sometimes same with mine..
i hope we all can enjoy this forum and always in a good vibe. :blush:

i'm rewatching WWWSK right now, because i miss our couple sooooo much.. :huh:

PS : if there is any kakao talk private forum about this couple, may i join? thank you very much.

Edited by romcomfans
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, romcomfans said:

Hi everyone, i've been lurking on soompi forum since 2017, but never have a courage to make an account and write something because i'm not to good writing on english (so sorry about that :sweat_smile:).  But finally here i am.. 
this is my second ship.. hehe.. my first ship is boyoo couple actually.. after shipping them i promise myself not to shipping anyone else..
because at that time i think and feel being a shipper is really hard.. :sweatingbullets: because maybe that ship will need much more time for me to wait.. 

after MDBC i watch some korean drama but it's really difficult to find korean drama that less conflict, fun and not making me more stress.. :lol:
finally bammmm.. i watch WWWSK and i think this is the best korean drama i've ever seen..

this drama is less conflict, the actors and the actress were soooooo good on their acting, and our OTP cheimistry is just amazing.. :blush:
when i watch their closet kiss, i feel like something bump in my heart (i don't know how to explain this..:lol:)
i watch so many korean drama and their kissing scene but only on MDBC and WWWSK i feel that "bump".. 

After that "bump in the heart" i dare myself to look for this couple forum to assure myself that what i feel about our OTP is right.. and here i am.. been following this forum since "closet kiss", backread all the pages and following this forum until now..  

I also see some friends on my first ship here.. and make me think.. ooww.. so i think what i feel is right.. kekekeke..

I never watch PSJ drama before WWWSK, and i just saw his movie midnight runner and Youn's Kitchen after being this couple shipper... :P
but i've watched Q7D and so in love with PMY's acting and her character there.. she is amazing.. ^_^

so sorry if my first writing here soooo long.. but all that i want to say this time is.. i love being in this forum..
love everyone analysis and tought that sometimes same with mine..
i hope we all can enjoy this forum and always in a good vibe. :blush:

i'm rewatching WWWSK right now, because i miss our couple sooooo much.. :huh:

PS : if there is any kakao talk private forum about this couple, may i join? thank you very much.

https://open.kakao.com/o/grnZVAU

just pm me for the code :)

• Like 2

SJ’s new instagram update. It may be a stretch but why does it look so similar to MY’s photo in Paris to me.  The bridge, the river :)) he must’ve taken thousands of photos in many places in london but he chose this one? Humm. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

On 8/8/2018 at 7:33 PM, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

Who said marry in drama it means they're can't married in real life? are you god or fortune teller? :D:D and Wedding pics is also a Wedding even though in drama. 

I can told you some couple have their wedding ceremony in drama and they're getting married in real life too.

1. Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye jin, they're were couple and married in drama SMILE YOU in 2009. They're also were in real relationship while the drama was being broadcast and married in real life in 2011

2. Eugene and Ki Tae Young, they were couple who make fake wedding to real wedding on the drama CREATING DESTINY in 2009, And they're married in real life in 2011. 

3. Choi Won Young and Shim Yi Young, they're couple and become married couple in drama A Hundred Year’s Inheritance in 2013 , and they were really married in real life too in 2014

4.  So Yi Hyun dan In Kyo Jin they were couple to married in drama not even one but twice and playing as married couple in two drama Aeja's Older Sister in 2008 and Happy Ending in 2012 and they were married in real life in 2014

5. Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee playing as couple and then get married in drama Laurel Tree Tailors, and most surprising news after they announced their dating, 2 month later they're have been reported to have filed their wedding.

6. Kim Seo Yeon and Lee Sang Woo they were married in drama Happy Home in 2016 and they're married in real life 9 month later in the same year.

I can't say if ParkPark couple is really get married in real life too, or he will married with Kim Ji Won or end up with anyone in the future. Since i'm not a fortune teller and i can't see the future.

It's not because i like ParkPark couple so i said this, from my opinion Park Seo Joon is treat Kim Ji Won like his younger sister. Do you see drama Suspicious Partner, it's the same vibe as Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won , Ji Chang Wook just treat Kim Nam Joon as his younger sister. 

I think you're in the wrong opinion in this topic, if you like Sewon couple than Parkpark couple, just write your opinion in their topic. So you won't be getting any harsh comment here :D:D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

@BINGO_O correct he's teasing the fans and the media and at the same he's annoying them as well..

as if saying.. this is what you want i can give it to all of you... comeeee onnnnn... don't me... :lol:

but i commend him for being brave.... snappy salute to him... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6