Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

On 8/8/2018 at 7:33 PM, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

Who said marry in drama it means they're can't married in real life? are you god or fortune teller? :D:D and Wedding pics is also a Wedding even though in drama. 

I can told you some couple have their wedding ceremony in drama and they're getting married in real life too.

1. Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye jin, they're were couple and married in drama SMILE YOU in 2009. They're also were in real relationship while the drama was being broadcast and married in real life in 2011

2. Eugene and Ki Tae Young, they were couple who make fake wedding to real wedding on the drama CREATING DESTINY in 2009, And they're married in real life in 2011. 

3. Choi Won Young and Shim Yi Young, they're couple and become married couple in drama A Hundred Year’s Inheritance in 2013 , and they were really married in real life too in 2014

4.  So Yi Hyun dan In Kyo Jin they were couple to married in drama not even one but twice and playing as married couple in two drama Aeja's Older Sister in 2008 and Happy Ending in 2012 and they were married in real life in 2014

5. Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee playing as couple and then get married in drama Laurel Tree Tailors, and most surprising news after they announced their dating, 2 month later they're have been reported to have filed their wedding.

6. Kim Seo Yeon and Lee Sang Woo they were married in drama Happy Home in 2016 and they're married in real life 9 month later in the same year.

I can't say if ParkPark couple is really get married in real life too, or he will married with Kim Ji Won or end up with anyone in the future. Since i'm not a fortune teller and i can't see the future.

It's not because i like ParkPark couple so i said this, from my opinion Park Seo Joon is treat Kim Ji Won like his younger sister. Do you see drama Suspicious Partner, it's the same vibe as Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won , Ji Chang Wook just treat Kim Nam Joon as his younger sister. 

I think you're in the wrong opinion in this topic, if you like Sewon couple than Parkpark couple, just write your opinion in their topic. So you won't be getting any harsh comment here :D:D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

@BINGO_O correct he's teasing the fans and the media and at the same he's annoying them as well..

as if saying.. this is what you want i can give it to all of you... comeeee onnnnn... don't me... :lol:

but i commend him for being brave.... snappy salute to him... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I'm like shocked either way, he must know she posted a similar picture right? He MUST know the pics look alike...someone in his camp must be monitoring her ig to give him the heads up that its too similar....unless he just didn't care. omg ahahaha

Either way, my initial reaction on his IG update was :scream:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

look at this DUMBAS* he said NO to the lovestagram but look what he's doing now? in front of our salad???!?!?!! 

im shooketh to the coreth man WOW his audacity is no joke BOOM what is trying to imply i can't get it?!?

for fxk's sake 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Omoooo I am so shocked by PSJ knowing how they are monitored by media but he posted a pic similar to PMY it looks like he does not care what people say :wub:

• Like 17

I legit think we will get photos of them together in Phuket....i can feel it :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Actually Park Min Young just liked the photo posted by Grazia Korea at the same time he posted the photo.  What are these 2 doing hehehe.  They are so cute and so fun to watch

29 minutes ago, leehaneul34 said:

Love how they’re online on IG at the same time...

http://i65.-/2ario3.jpg

http://i67.-/2h88efp.jpg

ETA: i’m a noob, so if anybody can school me in as to how to post a pic, i’ll be grateful.

Just copy paste the picture.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

I have to admit that I love this badass PSJ lmaoo I love the  "I dont give a f***k what yall gonna say" feels lol 

He knows the whole world is watching them and their IG and he still has the guts to post similar photo as PMY :joy::joy:

Edited by Inetz
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

now i am curious what's the most like in his IG post and what they are commenting...

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

LOL I'm loving it....it's working to their advantage....now they can freely post same pictures that will keep everyone guessing.... smooth...totally smooth.  I love this guy.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

From the minute his company released that article about him trying to adjust his schedule to go to phuket trip, I know he doesn’t give a damn anymore. And now he seems 100x cooler by posting this photo haha what a man. Who cares about what those netz have to say. He’s living his life to the fullest by being in love  :yum:

@saved2K oh another coincidence in a hundred to count:tounge_xd: why shipping them feels so good 

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

LOL I'm loving it....it's working to their advantage....now they can freely post same pictures that will keep everyone guessing.... smooth...totally smooth.  I love this guy.  

we all love him... to the moon and back :lol:

P.S.

We are all alive again by that single IG post of PSJ... :lol:

define.... roller coaster :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

This guy is definitely in love :heart: like he does not care and I think he has a personal instagram account following PMY. A lot of celebrities have private instagram. I heard PMY also has one. 

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I mean if I didn’t know he was in London, looking at their photos alone, I could’ve thought they were at the same place. The thing is that he knows the media and fans are scrutinizing their activities and after all the digging up in their instagrams, he still had guts to do this move, posting a photo that looks so similar to hers,  I have to say he’s very brave LOL. At the same time, is he trying to annoy the media and fans like ‘look, another coincidence but you cant do anything about it this time’:tounge_xd:

PSJ trolling folks is the best, :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

He knows he is the one who gets more hate than PMY but still he trolls her post and that caption. :D

PSJ you are so brave. :wub:

• Like 7

It’s hard to shoot F&W collection in the middle of summer in London. The photo that PSJ posted looked like he was on Blackfriars Bridge (there are around 40 bridges in London so it’s quite hard to tell).

https://yandex.ru/collections/card/58a6c196215a84009807dd2b/

I LOVE the idea of them posting photos near the rivers Thames (London) and Seine (Paris). They are DESTINED to LOVE !!!

• Like 5

Anyone knows what did he write on his update? 

Because I don’t believe on Instagram translation. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1