[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Just checked PMY's IG update....damn she looks amazingly pretty... I have seen some of PMY's dramas and I admit she has always been quite charming...it's just that her charm has somehow increased after WWWSK :rolleyes: ....she looks more gorgeous and glowing than ever :wub: delulu mode: the reason of which may be PSJ's love lol :P

She did say that after WWWSK she is thinking to divert more energy to movies and TV shows. I like that idea, too. I would not prefer to watch both of them with any other leads on any other dramas. WWWSK is like her concluding note to TV dramas.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sum Babe said:

Do you guys notice that no one see her in Paris on 07/08? A fan met her today, and some fans met her before. But I don't see a fan's pic with her yesterday. lol

I think we all came to the same conclusion here :tounge_wink: that she's most likely in the hotel room for most of the day :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

9 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

Do you guys notice that no one see her in Paris on 07/08? A fan met her today, and some fans met her before. But I don't see a fan's pic with her yesterday. lol

#weknowwhathappenyesterday 

can be use as a movie title :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

14 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I think we all came to the same conclusion here :tounge_wink: that she's most likely in the hotel room for most of the day :lol:

If you gotta hide and just want to enjoy each other's company not visible in the public's eye, there's no other better place to spend time together than a hotel room abroad :lol:

Do you guys think it's really better that they are not always together but still find time to see each other? I mean there's so much thrill and fun in that. The longing omg it would be a sexy fun time everytime they meet LMAO (excuse my rated mind)

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

22 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Just checked PMY's IG update....damn she looks amazingly pretty... I have seen some of PMY's dramas and I admit she has always been quite charming...it's just that her charm has somehow increased after WWWSK :rolleyes: ....she looks more gorgeous and glowing than ever :wub: delulu mode: the reason of which may be PSJ's love lol :P

So the conclusion is: she was in a hotel room somewhere in Europe for most of yesterday, filling herself up with 'Vitamin L' so she looks so gorgeous today :sweat_smile: * dirty-minded mode can't be turned OFF anytime soon *

We probably need to start exploring private group conversation. With my dirty-minded mode default ON, I'm afraid soompi will either ban my nick or I can't face PMY when I have a chance to meet her in real life :tears:

• LOL 19

1 minute ago, polydadmiac said:

So the conclusion is: she was in a hotel room somewhere in Europe for most of yesterday, filling herself up with 'Vitamin L' so she looks so gorgeous today :sweat_smile: * dirty mode can't be turned OFF anytime soon *

was exactly thinking the same lmao 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, sugohesso said:

Ikr, she looks so happy and glowing. even after the rumor broke out, her smile was bright at the airport and we thought we were more stressed and worried about the news than her LOL. Or is it partially becuz the secret is out in the open?? Although they both denied, most of people know SJ is taken for now :)) so any girl who has any ulterior motive should better stay away :)) sorry I’m talking nonsense here. Anyway MY doesn’t strike me as a overjealous girlfriend at all.

• LOL 16

4 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Ikr, she looks so happy and glowing. even after the rumor broke out, her smile was bright at the airport and we thought we were more stressed and worried about the news than her LOL. Or is it partially becuz the secret is out in the open. Although they both denied, most of people know SJ is taken for now :)) so any girl who have any ulterior motive should better stay away :)) sorry I’m talking nonsense here. Anyway MY doesn’t strike me as a overjealous girlfriend at all.

Well I think they are aware that many are not buying their denials. So that would make them "unofficially" a couple in public.  That those wishing to date either of them would now have to think twice. :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Well I think they are aware that many are not buying their denials. So that would make them "unofficially" a couple in public.  That those wishing to date either of them would now have to think twice. :D

To a lot of people the two of them are already SOLD OUT, as PSJ's character Lee Young Joon says. :joy:

Yes I agree that for couples who are in hiding, the best place to spend quality time is in a hotel room in a foreign place.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, endensia said:

I think PMY also spies this thread ^_^

I think so too but she can understand Chinese so Weibo netizens are looking high and Low for her too hahaha she has to post if not ppl will make assumptions again lol 

• Like 3

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

• Sad 4

@leeagassi When Koreans like PSJ who always said he will keep relationship secret, posting a pic with a drama partner without hesitation means he is not  hiding something. The main difference why he openly posted pics before with KJW but hesitated to post with PMY until such time fans are requesting for it everyday. Their BTS are fun but only have that Buddies/ little sister  vibe. You cannot see that intense gaze he always gave PMY. Even in Youn's Kitchen, PSJ was also close to JYM that they also have shippers. KJW has a rumored bf who is also an actor. JYM is linked to actors but she denied. PSJ denied BJH but rumored persisted for 2 years until such time they broke up so nothing more to admit. 

About wedding scene, well it is superstition and also, in Korea, you can marry just by papers. Registering the marriage is what makes it legal there. Not the ceremony. Or they may opt to marry in Las Vegas :joy:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

it's fine though if they aren't getting martied with each other then simply they aren't meant to be. 

if psj would end up with kjw then so be it.

as for shj and em, i shipped them too. but i think, long before they met in a drama EM had been linked and might be in a relationship with his present wife, hence the denial. it can't be helped.

• Like 3

Hello there guys.

This thread is perfect way to like get through my withdrawals or not idk yet ahaha but love remembering all the great moments. I have no one to discuss this show with IRL :(

I wanted to ask the songsong shippers, if they remember cos i'm curious. Did SJK and SHK still do events together after they initially denied dating eachother? Did they still show up to awards together after the denial or did they do those events before they denied the dating rumours?

I guess, I want to know this cos I am curious about how PMY and PSJ will interact if they go to the same awards and I never followed song song couple so I am curious about how they went about things despite initially denying they were dating.

:wub:

• Like 5

@suie Hi I am a SongSong Shipper too, yes even after all the rumors, SHK went to SJK China fanmeeting, they also arrived at Baeksang holding hands and many more. 

@leeagassi I do not know if you are really ParkPark shipper but I will answer you as a SongSong shipper, I beg to disagree with you on your comparison. KJW was only like his little sister and she is now in a relationship. Only their shippers continue to push a ship who has not sailed after all. Even if KJW was in DOTS, a lot of SSC shippers did not ship PSJ and KJW. While so many of us are now in this ship.

Just take a look at instagram, whose accounts were seen by Korean media? Those accounts are originally for SongSong. There are so many of us in this ship as we sensed the same vibes as them.

It is stressful to think about superstitions and the future we do not know so just be happy and wish for the best for ParkPark. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, leeagassi said:

Uhmmm no offense, if you think like that, please keep such thought to yourself becuz no one sees it here. Keep in mind that this is PPC thread. If you’re not 100% convinced about this ship, I think you should not force yourself.

Moreover I dont believe in a jinx. People have their own decisions and make their own destiny. If in the future, they don’t get married as we wish, it’s ok because it’s their lives, not ours. Not every couple ends up together no matter how much love they share and how much time they spend with each other. At least they’ve fought for that chance to be together and made the most of the experience. 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@suie Hi I am a SongSong Shipper too, yes even after all the rumors, SHK went to SJK China fanmeeting, they also arrived at Baeksang holding hands and many more. 

ommmmg Yaaaay perfect. Wooow, it didn't like them affect them at all and I hope PMY/PSJ go down the same route.

I am holding out that it doesn't become awkward and reading PSJ's comments recently gives me hope that we will soon see them interacting again :relaxed:. I need another aura moment :star:

• Like 5

Just now, suie said:

ommmmg Yaaaay perfect. Wooow, it didn't like them affect them at all and I hope PMY/PSJ go down the same route.

I am holding out that it doesn't become awkward and reading PSJ's comments recently gives me hope that we will soon see them interacting again :relaxed:. I need another aura moment :star:

Too many Song Song fans are on this ship. We really sensed similar vibes in them. We just hope and pray they will end up together too.

• Like 12