[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

29 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I love this idea. Since I see a lot of our chats are taken out of the forum and shared on Twitter/Insta, I think a private chat is cool since we can unleash all our delusions without fearing that we are affecting our PPCs private lives :) 

Edit: Not that our members are doing it but there are a few instagrammers who are hunting for any information that can be used for their profile. 

Is Kakao worldwide messenger like WhatsApp?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

You can just download the app! :)

Right? I can see the screenshots of this forum everywhere on twitter lol It's inevitable since this is open for everyone but i really think we need privacy lmao so we can be all out and free on our delusions

Yup.. Seeing this more and more now since not much of PPC information is coming out. They both denied it, costars denied it, interviews are over and PPC is more cautious now... so Insta/Twitter shippers are taking our delusions and sharing it on social. 

Also, I am unable to search for your ID on Kakaotalk. 

I have no issues since it is a free platform, but we all know that whatever is shared here are delusions but when a random shipper sees our delusions on Twitter, they would think it is true .. 

Wonder when PSJ will update his insta :( 

• Like 3

All Soompi Paradise threads are delulus though except for the confirmed real life couples and I noticed the threads of real couples  have lost "life" after relationships were confirmed. That is the purpose of these threads for fun of delulus. 

But for highly confidential infos we may get, we can go to chat apps. 

Media are also smart and would not post all fan delulus, all shippers have delulus and media are aware of that.

What happened with PPC was that there were rumors about them but media could not find any evidence so they resorted to using fan evidences in instagram. But even a non shipper would find those coincidences  surreal. As if ParkPark have that one of a kind connection for years. That was why media used it. 

• Like 15

So guys i was so curious about what MY said on presscon , she said she watched all SJ’s dramas   right? And one of those drama was FFMW , i just check on wiki that 7DQ was aired from may31-aug 3, and FFMW was aired from may22-july11.which means she was busy at that time, I wonder if she watched it when it was still on-going or did she watched it when she got the role in wwwsk 

mmmm idk

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

I love this idea. Since I see a lot of our chats are taken out of the forum and shared on Twitter/Insta, I think a private chat is cool since we can unleash all our delusions without fearing that we are affecting our PPCs private lives :) 

Edit: Not that our members are doing it but there are a few instagrammers who are hunting for any information that can be used for their profile. 

I don't have kakao. What are other means of private chat? Can we do a private group message?

• Like 2

Hello there... been a lurker for a while now. But really wanted to join the discussion through kakao privately. How do I go from here? I'm not from Korea. 

Thanks for sharing all goodies about our PPC. Missing our couple so badly...

• Like 2

Oh so the forums weren't working for awhile yesterday? I thought it was really strange that this thread was inactive for 6 hours. Lol!!

Hmm... the Vlive interview is pretty funny. More so than PMY's reaction, I think ChanSung gave away a lot more with his nervous laughter, rapid eye movements and hands. Honestly, I can't quite decipher PMY's reaction though, as well as the other co-stars, except that they were all shocked because the MC's answer was really out of the blue. LDD and PMY almost had the similar response, while YWJ seemed puzzled at first. If I weren't delulu, I could say that the men were confused how the MC could come up with that reply when they were focusing on the drama and there were 3 good-looking men beside her. Lol. I actually really like that during YWJ's turn, he mentioned PMY's name instead, and from what I heard and understood in my very limited Korean, completed the sentence "Daebak, Park Min Young na wa." It was sooo cute!

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

checking his phone upon arrival at the airport :glasses:

Hahaha delulu mode on: those who are in relationship are constantly checking their phones. Who is he texting his mom? It would be around 3am in Korea by that time he arrived in London. While someone is on the same timezone as him with only the English Channel between them.  ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Talking about foreign languages, many people said that PMY is good in English and Chinese. Yesterday in IG, someone wrote that she's staying during middle school in US and back to Korea after that. Is there someone as PMY's fan in this forum can confirm it?

For PSJ, I'm amazed he's learning Spanish so fast in Youn's Kitchen. Some comments in YT said that his pronunciation is so well as the beginner. ;)

• Like 6