[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Sharing a table?

EDIT: Can I just say -- she's glowing. Her eyes, her smile, her skin. So, so radiant. This is her best look yet. I initially missed her chubby cheeks but dang the weight loss that she had to undergo for this role suits her well.

@MillyR

So so happy to hear that Min Young is finally getting the recognition she deserves. Ah such is the magic of Romantic Comedy -- it's popularity works like magic on celebrities popularities. 

I hooe she finds films and other offers that are interesting and challenging enough to accept. I wish to see more of her because she is one of the best among her contemporaries.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

7_B9_A4617-50_D4-4963-946_E-_D7_FE1_EC2_

2_D8_DACFB-304_B-4_BA4-9_EFA-_E6_A5_ABF4

One of my favourite scenes ever from the drama. Everything feels so natural, cute and loving. Gotta agree with heaps of comments on Youtube that it's like PMY and PSJ here, not LYJ and KMS. Man, I'm gonna miss this drama A LOT TT.TT 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Wrap up dinner.

Might just be my imagination....but the sadness in PSJ's eyes :pensive:

Yes,he's not been happy you can see the recent BTS unlike PMY she's more cheerful, but have a strong feeling since they are sitting opposite each other in the wrap up dinner I supposed they are not going to avoid each other probably going to let things takes its place if they are caught dating they probably admit, if they will date secretly till the day comes they will announce :) 

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Yes,he's not been happy you can see the recent BTS unlike PMY she's more cheerful, but have a strong feeling since they are sitting opposite each other in the wrap up dinner I supposed they are not going to avoid each other probably going to let things takes its place if they are caught dating they probably admit, if they will date secretly till the day comes they will announce :) 

A smile does not always mean what we think it is.  Knowing PMY,  she is always with a smile.  

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

A smile does not always mean what we think it is.  Knowing PMY,  she is always with a smile.  

Some people knows well to keep their emotions, some don't , for a Piscean like PMY always brings and shows happy side to everyone but hides herself when she's in sorrows

• Like 6

That wedding scene... :cold_sweat:

I have been safely controlling my shipper levels, but that scene, their looks to each other. I KENAT! I have fallen for them now. 

*sigh*

My heart is so heavy because I will miss them. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

That ending wedding scene was so beautiful! I think this is the first time I cried at the end of a drama. This drama and Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon have given me so much joy these past 2 months and I will miss this drama so much. It'll be a while before I move on from this couple. Will definitely be rewatching this a lot even though I've already seen each episode multiple times lol. It's been a great journey although the wait each week was agonizing. This might be my favorite rom-com/K-drama ever. Thank you to all the staff and actors for bringing us such a wonderful treasure. 

• Like 19