[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

Oh mannn, I saw the weibo comparative video appear on IG. Damn it. It was posted 2 days ago. Did we say that only private sharing? Why is it public? The person who posted it even hashtag the other couple in the clip and a ship war has happened in there. I think that also the reason why there some haters commented bash MY in SJ's IG. Grrrr...guy! If you are in this forum or reading it I hope you will delete it. Today is the last episode, let it pass peace and happiness :blush:

That’s why it is supposed to be only a private sharing. Oh well. Some people just cannot understand that they are causing more trouble than doing this ship good. This just made me decide that I shall never share or translate anymore weibo posts. I think it is better that it remains there. The sharing and chatgroups there seem more private from what I see. No point sharing happiness when people do not know how to draw the line.

Happy shipping everyone and hopefully love blossoms and things come true for us. I guess I will return to being a lurking shipper again! Bye!

• Like 6
  • Sad 7

16 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

Oh mannn, I saw the weibo comparative video appear on IG. Damn it. It was posted 2 days ago. Did we say that only private sharing? Why is it public? The person who posted it even hashtag the other couple in the clip and a ship war has happened in there. I think that also the reason why there some haters commented bash MY in SJ's IG. Grrrr...guy! If you are in this forum or reading it I hope you will delete it. Today is the last episode, let it pass peace and happiness :blush:

OMG! who uploaded... :o

it will definitely create a shipping war... smh

maybe its not from us who uploaded it because we know from ourselves that PMY will be affected if we do that reckless act.

• Like 5

@minseojoon Thanks for posting these wonderful gifs! Like many, this was honestly one of my favorite scenes from today’s episode, esp the long shots showing their height difference (even PMY with heels on is still not enough for PSJ, but who am I kidding that I love it when he has to bend down for her), his hands on her waist, her “whispering” into his ear, PMY’s adorable aegyo (!!!) and finally, call me delusion but his “Gosh, be careful” (last gif) sounded like an unintentional ad-lib as it really felt like it was coming from PSJ himself :P Gosh, PD-nim/writers/whichever genius decided to add this scene here for today, I OWE YOU MY LIFE. Since this is probably one of the last few times before we see them together again, my shipper heart really appreciated this scene in particular because of how real and genuine it felt. I don’t believe you can fake whatever is oozing out of our screens. We’re watching you PSJ & PMY :D 

• Like 14

There are always shipping wars everywhere from all ships, from all celebrities,  but from what I observed there are more ParkPark shippers now than the old ships. 

Its just that the shippers of the old ships are too bitter and envious that they tend to lash out and say hurtful words. This is what hurtful to read the hurtful words. But they should realize their bashing could backfire on them. They more they want to bash PMY, the more PSJ will try to protect her. 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Was the tight grip on her waist and that level of gazing necessary in this scene Mr. Park? Yes, I am talking to Park  Seo Joon, since I no longer see Lee Young Joon here 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

not only was i mindful of the way he held her in the waist, the way he gaze down at her looks so dreamy and so tentative. as if he was about to kiss her. :P 

and the way he was trying so much to hold in a grin

wish there was a BTS of this scene, i think they had fun doing it.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, lyca mena said:

Idk why its funny for me that both of PMY and PSJ fans from other ship repost their past shows. Hehehehehehe. Are they really threatend? Hahahahaha. I can’t blame them coz bulldozer couple is the best. 

agree...

the way PSJ looks at PMY is very different it has all the ingredients admiration, love, respect, among others it hard to explain in words but you can feel it when you watch him...

I will include them in my prayers for their relationship to prosper  for love (80%) or friendship (20%) 

:)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, phantom997 said:

Yes, there is immature shipper account who posted some clips from weibo comparative video.  I saw it couple days ago. I tried to warn its owner by DM but it looked like he/she didn't care and keep posting the other clips. Too bad. 

• Like 7

Why didn't they show us the bed scene bts? Probably only a few people in the bedroom? Some actors and actresses request for lesser staff around when doing intimate scenes so the cameraman in charge for BTS videos may not be around. :lol:

• Like 8

Thank you very much for the gif @minseojoon.. This is what I needd muaahhahahaa

I'm soooo in love with this part,, yeess minyongiee,, your boyfriend is the beesst B)

1wpuzcC.gif

PSJ seems so difficult to held his smile, so he just let it be,, thats what make this scene flow naturally..

Thank you pd nim to insert this drunken KMS scene, so we can see the cute side of PMY :P

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Why didn't they show us the bed scene bts? Probably only a few people in the bedroom? Some actors and actresses request for lesser staff around when doing intimate scenes so the cameraman in charge for BTS videos may not be around. :lol:

But this is my first time ever of drama couple which their lead actor's staff are very close to each other both PSJ team and PMY team. 

they even put caption like this "miso team :heart: yongjun team " on their groufie post in IG by PMY hairstylist . I'm just hooked if dispatch release their dating news which actually they are in relationship for over a year and all of us will say "no wonder their chemistry"  hahahhahahaha. Ok..ok i think my delulu is beyond crazy right now:sweat_smile:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1