[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I hope the media will go easy on them

though. If they are a real couple and are now going to be trailed, it will put pressure on their relationship and that won’t go very well.

I guess if they are denying this, the chances of them both going on the reward vacation will be very slim now seeing that they probably would want to avoid any sort of sensation :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, eva21 said:

Yup, PSY is moody and upset don't want to part from the drama:lol:

That was what I also recognised with him when he arrived at the after party. I don't want to delulu but that’s what I felt while PMY was smiling brightly when she arrived. Maybe he was just tired but it was different. 

Yeah yeah! Deny it for now then announce it when your getting married.  :glasses::heart::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hello Chinggus  :glasses:

I just woke up and wallah!  News and news lolssss.  PSJ agency was very quick.  Well, were they anticipating such news?  Perhaps... because of the chemistrt in the drama... then okay.  At least,  we saw positive response.  BUT I hope the trip will not be affected by this.  Otherwise,  I will think something is there alright.  And I really will feel so bad to that Sodas and AllKPop for writing unfounded info.  

If PSJ denied it immediately,  where is PMY on this?  Hmmm... Surely Namoo will also deny it now... 

Thats how it goes in their world of showbiz...

• Like 5

Let's be a wise shipper guys. The denial could be the way they protect to the relationship. Let's be positive, support PSJ and PMY as we love them so much. If they really dating, just waiting for the wedding announcement and let's us still discuss about them as what we usually do. Happy shipping :blush:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Lol I was so happy because of their dating news but when I look to their report. .I think they really use shipper evidences. .I screamed lol

I knew psj would deny it because it was reach. Thats why shipper need to be careful sometimes because media is watching

I hope this is not affected their relationship. I'm sure they are just in the begining of romantic relationship and getting know to each other right now. If they are trully love each other they will find the way. .dont lose hope! Song2 couple also denied it multiple times but they got married in the end!

• Like 8

Yeah. The agency of SongSong used to deny the news of them dating first. But the SJK and SHG gave a diplomatic answer in the interview. And then boom, they announced that they are getting married with the wedding date already fixed. :blush:

• Like 8

Didn’t PSJ say in an interview that he would never admit?  His new agency, aka his manager, was lightning quick to deny before PMY agency can come forth. I think this move was to protect MY first and allow her agency time to come  out with the same response! 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Lol I was so happy because of their dating news but when I look to their report. .they really use shipper evidences. .I screamed lol

They use cap and shoes in psj hotel room as evidence. .lol. I knew psj would deny it because it was reach. Thats why shipper need to be careful sometimes because media is watching

I hope this is not affected their relationship. I'm sure they are just in the begining of romantic relationship and getting know to each other right now. If they are trully love each other they will find the way. .dont lose hope! Song2 couple also denied it multiple times but they got married in the end!

I think they must have been ready with this kind of thing. Otherwise, why would they take the project which can make their relationship vulnerable or under the spotlight? Judging from their strong personality, I think, they will manage to get through this or maintain their relationship, until it's confirmed ---- wedding date. :blush: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

It's funny how that interview where the newspaper photo was taken was when I first had my spider senses tingling. During that interview, there was a moment when she leaned into him slightly but just a little too comfortably. Nothing obvious but I was like hmm.

Also the kiss scenes. I don't recall seeing anything that genuine or intense in a drama since... I don't even know. You can say they're really good at their jobs, but if you look at the BTS there's definitely some real tension in the air.

Although I'm still not sure if I buy the "dating for 3 years" thing. That to me still stretches credulity a little.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Hello Chinggus  :glasses:

I just woke up and wallah!  News and news lolssss.  PSJ agency was very quick.  Well, were they anticipating such news?  Perhaps... because of the chemistrt in the drama... then okay.  At least,  we saw positive response.  BUT I hope the trip will not be affected by this.  Otherwise,  I will think something is there alright.  And I really will feel so bad to that Sodas and AllKPop for writing unfounded info.  

If PSJ denied it immediately,  where is PMY on this?  Hmmm... Surely Namoo will also deny it now... 

Thats how it goes in their world of showbiz...

I was about to ask the same thing...where is Namoo Actors statement or have they already released their's?

As much as I want them to date for real, I find the news kinda funny...." not even their close friends knew about this" lol!!!  but if this is really true....well, now I know why PMY is so good in Busted....she's such a good detective. If you are good in uncovering...chances are you are also good in hiding things.  Fighting!!!!

..with this gossip out....chances are they may no longer join the trip, I am hoping they will still do ... even if just to dispel the rumor.  

• Like 10

Of course they will deny it because there is no photo to prove. If they confirmed, they would’ve made a record for a costar couple who got exposed in shortest time after the drama ended lol 

I feel happy and worried at the same time. Will this put too much pressure on their relationship, making them hide even more? It would be great if they’ve been dating for three years but what if they just started dating during the drama cuz somehow I feel like this news was merely written on fans’ speculation. I mean they’ve been dating for 3 years but their close friends dont know?? It doesn’t make sense. This piece of news can be really fatal to their new relationship. How I wish they got exposed few months later. I dont want to sound pessimistic on a day like this but there is too much going on, sorry guys :( 

But for now, we just have to wait and see and say farewell to the wish that they both will join the phuket trip or same award shows together from now on. Even picking up hints from their instagram would almost be a ‘mission impossible’ lol

• Like 12

Dong-A has to work harder....goodness lazy reporter..picking up the news purely on what shippers have put up. They need to produce more evidences like Dispatch.  Actually I was not shocked with the news that they were dating.....it's the lenght of time that almost knocked me down hahaha. 

Now....I am leaving everything to Dispatch

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

{snipped}

Although I'm still not sure if I buy the "dating for 3 years" thing. That to me still stretches credulity a little.

THIS, coupled with a shipper's photos of coincidences as sort of "evidence" actually made me LMAO when I first read it.

Anyway, is Sports DongA considered a tabloid rag in Korea?

Someone above was looking for PMY's agency' statement? Here it is:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/26/park-seo-Sports DongAjoon-denies-reports-dating-park-min-young/ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

i've been somehow frightened that d*spatch may reveal the proofs in any minute given the posts in their instagram account is kinda hinting at their relationship. 

i don't know but i found it pretty bizzare when there are tons of dramas airing at the same time as wwwsk but the only still cuts they put on their feed are this couple and the pictures of the wrap up party last night only contained the two of them when there were a lot of other big names.

this could be merely a coincidence but something is indeed there. i don't know what is.

• Like 16

I'm so happy about the dating rumours eventhough PSJ has denied it..the chances of dating is 50-50 so I'm not going to put high hope on this..

If they really dating, it's kinda weird because I don't understand why PMY accepted to participate in My Ear's Candy show if she is in a relationship with PSJ..I know it's just a show where JG who actually dating JHB also got bashed a lot after he get caught dating JHB and at the same time he joined the show.. if PSJ & PMY dating 3 years already, I hope they will deny the dating rumours until they announce to get marry each other..it will be tough for PMY to get hate from knetz if they dig about the show and will face the same thing like JG.. 

Must be hard for both to keep the relationship.. if they get caught dating or admit they're dating, there's always haters will try to say bad about it..

• Like 8