[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Whats_wrong_with_secretary_kim_18072.jpg

I feel PSJ is so used to hugging PMY , the way he did it is so natural..he's used to it :)

Whats_wrong_with_secretary_kim_18072.jpg

By looking at this expression I feel its so real not acting , he's himself... for today ep...I feel PSY and PMY are themselves not acting :tears:

• Like 16
  • Sad 6

Yeesss he did!! He said Las Vegas several times :D 

I think writer nim or pd nim got idea from stalking some sns hahahhaa

Oor,, it might be PSJ idea B)

Even the hotel in the application is the same hotel as in PSJ IG

Edited by seratward01
  • Like 10

26 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

That proposal! Omo! :wub::dissapointed_relieved::w00t::bawling:

When he calls her naeyeoja i get chills and the proposal daebak jjang! Crying crying again because of them too much emotions and touching felt so real. 

Yeeess that proposal is one of the sweetest I ever seen!! I believe that it is PSJ and PMY moment not LYJ KMS.. It is so natural and the way PSJ sing that song is sooo deepp.. Omg I can't handle myself anymore... Pleasee be reall:wub:

• Like 14

OMG, i love this ep. Maybe I dont like some thing too much dramatically. These last eps are so real. I love it! 

I never have seen any couple like this before in any film, so I just hope they will be real. However, this is real life. Maybe we can keep going on to talk in this thread for a while, but with me, I will stop work on here after the last BTS of the drama. So I am glad to meet everyone here, thank you ParkPark couple gave us a good time. OMG I am very exciting crazy if they get married (no need dating lol).

3 hours ago, eva21 said:

I feel PSJ is so used to hugging PMY , the way he did it is so natural..he's used to it :)

By looking at this expression I feel its so real not acting , he's himself... for today ep...I feel PSY and PMY are themselves not acting :tears:

I notice this, his action is too natural, and PMY is natural too. Yo if this just act, they are unbelievable. I can not imagine they can act like this with anyone else.

See these pic, unbelievable it's acts, it's so real

Image may contain: 2 people

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Did you notice how dilated his pupils were when he said I Love You?!?!?!?!?!? That's REAL emotions there ladies and gentlemen!!!!! :flushed:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

"Two People"  - lullaby song of PSJ for PMY    .... #SongSong  #ParkPark

Also, #ParkPark sung it .... omoooo 

Haven't watched ep 15... :(     starting to feel the pangs of pain that I;ll feel same time tomorrow after ep 16 is shown.  :bawling:

• Like 5