[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I was really touch by the entire proposal scene, though that said, isn't the rock a bit small for a chaebol? :crazy: Was expecting at least a 5 carat diamond ring

I thought that too, at first. Then i remembered that the reason he was forgoing the extravagant and lavish proposal and went for a private romantic one was because Miso is not the type to spend money excessively and I guess the ring is just perfect in this case? It IS a beautiful ring and it suits her, i must say.

Love love this episode! Pulling the heartstrings in all directions.. Aww them feelss..:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

The BEST, and the most ROMANTIC EPIC proposal. He actually did have a hint from his brother. .. focused on MISO. .. know what MISO likes... do not copy others LOL.

The funniest Epic Drunken Scenario (It did make me really LOL), and the saddest Auld Lang Syne song from her colleagues. 

KUDOS to the whole team of WWWSK. You ALL deserve each of this...

• Like 9

11 hours ago, samkay said:

OMG, i love this ep. Maybe I dont like some thing too much dramatically. These last eps are so real. I love it! 

I never have seen any couple like this before in any film, so I just hope they will be real. However, this is real life. Maybe we can keep going on to talk in this thread for a while, but with me, I will stop work on here after the last BTS of the drama. So I am glad to meet everyone here, thank you ParkPark couple gave us a good time. OMG I am very exciting crazy if they get married (no need dating lol).

I notice this, his action is too natural, and PMY is natural too. Yo if this just act, they are unbelievable. I can not imagine they can act like this with anyone else.

See these pic, unbelievable it's acts, it's so real

Image may contain: 2 people

It'll be more perfect if drunk miso hug lyj tightly hehehehe. But this one is enough to make my heart flutter 

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

I thought that too, at first. Then i remembered that the reason he was forgoing the extravagant and lavish proposal and went for a private romantic one was because Miso is not the type to spend money excessively and I guess the ring is just perfect in this case? It IS a beautiful ring and it suits her, i must say.

Love love this episode! Pulling the heartstrings in all directions.. Aww them feelss..:wub:

But i think pd nim miss small detail when miso and yj were kissing i didn't see the ring on her finger which is supposed to be there. But maybe the kissing scene are done before the ring hehehehe :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

49 minutes ago, kahmoon2424 said:

Hello everyone I'm new here :) 

Does anyone know where I can watch all the full BTS? Is it only on youtube? :O (with eng subs)

Thank you so much !!

Hi,  if you have Viu, you may find the BTS from Ep 7 - 11 in high quality and full eng subs (under the Trailers section). Not sure if they will be uploading the rest in future. I've yet to find eng subbed BTS for earlier episodes :(

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ayu purnamasari said:

It'll be more perfect if drunk miso hug lyj tightly hehehehe. But this one is enough to make my heart flutter 

But i think pd nim miss small detail when miso and yj were kissing i didn't see the ring on her finger which is supposed to be there. But maybe the kissing scene are done before the ring hehehehe :phew:

I noticed that, too. There might be a twist tonight at the last episode since YJ went to YS's house  telling him What's wrong with Sec Kim.?,,, and during the family gathering.... (talking about their marriage). KMS said.. I don't like this!/I don't agree with this.... Oh uh.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM? 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Hi,  if you have Viu, you may find the BTS from Ep 7 - 11 in high quality and full eng subs (under the Trailers section). Not sure if they will be uploading the rest in future. I've yet to find eng subbed BTS for earlier episodes :(

viu is already up with episode 15.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:

I noticed that, too. There might be a twist tonight at the last episode since YJ went to YS's house  telling him What's wrong with Sec Kim.?,,, and during the family gathering.... (talking about their marriage). KMS said.. I don't like this!/I don't agree with this.... Oh uh.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM? 

previews tend to get the viewers in confusion but rest assured that this is gonna be another shenanigan thrown. 

they'll still get married in the end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts:

1.)  The PROPOSAL whre the ring was missing.  :  I do not know why I had the feeling it was a rehearsal shot that end up in the screen.  so the ring must have been shot later...there was that very moment captured when they exchanged their "saranghaes" ... IT WAS NOT ACTING...everytime it is said, the quivering of the voice,  the hush-hush sound or whispering... the feeling you get when you are the one listening... the look >> ..'EYES ARE THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL" ...   

THE SERANADING SONG: - "My Dear, come to my Arms"  what caught my attention is the story about it.  It is very similar to PSJ/LSJ story... waiting for a long time before the girl became his girlfriend.  Same with the composer. Park Seo Joon?  you chose the song...as your personality revealed how you really cherish anything precious to you. ]    <<< Will he be able to read?  Maybe....   I need to say that the LULLABY is also a meaningful song.  

2.)  PMY WAS DRUNK:   showed how 'cute' PMY is whether sober or drunk; whether acting or not.  

3.) PMY's CALENDAR:  The dates for Phuket trip is open.  Nothing written so.... :)   But where will she have the shoot for the Grazie mag?  hmmmm...... Any thoughts, chinggus, unnies? 

4.)  THE POST OF PSJ's BOSS? :  I hope someone can translate the caption.  Google gave me something and I cannot help not wo wonder... is it another hint?  Or was he just teasing the fans, too?   I hope someone else here also saw that in IG? 

Am off to work now..hope to be back later ... LAST DAY today... :(((((( 

Take care everyone!   HAPPY READING THE THREAD   >>>   #PARKPARK couple !!!! 

• Like 10

I noticed that in regards to the latest episode that the one scene that is grabbing the most attention is when YJ is walking Miso back to her apartment. For me it really is my favourite in this episode just because of just how real to me it was. I think that in this moment it was more like PSJ and PMY instead of the characters. Again I was watching it live and chatting with my friends and all of us really couldn't get over just how real it felt. Obviously we weren't the only ones since that video actually gained more views than the proposal scene in both Youtube and NaverTV. The comments under the video were essentially expressing the same sentiments. This isn't REEL but REAL, the level of support for these two have grown immensely in the international side and I really hope that if ParkPark decide to make that choice to become a couple privately that they too can see the same positive support that other Onscreen couples have been shown from their fanbase. 

Spoiler

To me I thought even though I am saying goodbye to these two onscreen characters, I don't think I will be saying goodbye to PMY and PSJ as a pair. Close friends or dating, I am perfectly fine with it either way just because realistically they both are very focused actors and have upcoming projects ahead so it would be silly to think that they would completely drop everything. The best part about the end of the drama is the start of this cat and mouse game that shippers find so addicting. With out a doubt there is something there but whether it will grow into something permanent only time will tell. All I can say is THANK GOD that he is done his military duties. That has always been a major thorn to celebrity couples which once pricked they don't survive.

P.S. I didn't realize that PSJ was just so generous in terms of treating the staff and when I mean the staff I mean obviously PMY's staff as well.  (Icecream, Drinks, aftershooting dinners and etc). Reminds me of SJK and how he especially cared for the DOTS crew and SHK. Im not implying its the exact same but its just an inference to how "caring" he is, going off of the comments of a beautiful, smart and talented woman *cough - cough.

• Like 21

48 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I noticed that in regards to the latest episode that the one scene that is grabbing the most attention is when YJ is walking Miso back to her apartment. For me it really is my favourite in this episode just because of just how real to me it was. I think that in this moment it was more like PSJ and PMY instead of the characters. Again I was watching it live and chatting with my friends and all of us really couldn't get over just how real it felt. Obviously we weren't the only ones since that video actually gained more views than the proposal scene in both Youtube and NaverTV. The comments under the video were essentially expressing the same sentiments. This isn't REEL but REAL, the level of support for these two have grown immensely in the international side and I really hope that if ParkPark decide to make that choice to become a couple privately that they too can see the same positive support that other Onscreen couples have been shown from their fanbase. 

Reveal hidden contents

To me I thought even though I am saying goodbye to these two onscreen characters, I don't think I will be saying goodbye to PMY and PSJ as a pair. Close friends or dating, I am perfectly fine with it either way just because realistically they both are very focused actors and have upcoming projects ahead so it would be silly to think that they would completely drop everything. The best part about the end of the drama is the start of this cat and mouse game that shippers find so addicting. With out a doubt there is something there but whether it will grow into something permanent only time will tell. All I can say is THANK GOD that he is done his military duties. That has always been a major thorn to celebrity couples which once pricked they don't survive.

P.S. I didn't realize that PSJ was just so generous in terms of treating the staff and when I mean the staff I mean obviously PMY's staff as well.  (Icecream, Drinks, aftershooting dinners and etc). Reminds me of SJK and how he especially cared for the DOTS crew and SHK. Im not implying its the exact same but its just an inference to how "caring" he is, going off of the comments of a beautiful, smart and talented woman *cough - cough.

Yeah!! 

I wonder if the post on PSJ massaging pmy and turning her label in her shirt was real. But he really is nice 

• Like 4

Oh mannn, I saw the weibo comparative video appear on IG. Damn it. It was posted 2 days ago. Did we say that only private sharing? Why is it public? The person who posted it even hashtag the other couple in the clip and a ship war has happened in there. I think that also the reason why there some haters commented bash MY in SJ's IG. Grrrr...guy! If you are in this forum or reading it I hope you will delete it. Today is the last episode, let it pass peace and happiness :blush:

• Like 9

11 hours ago, libra22 said:

Omy, is this true?

Wow, I suddenly feels PSJ being an a oppa taking care of his woman... good friends or buddy won't be saying that more to a boy girl relationship :) PMY is being pampered by PSJ

• Like 7