[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Okay guys so the news is out... but we still need confirmation.

Korea is going crazy over the article it came out like 3.30/4am in korea and now everyone's crazy.

There was comments about them dating since few days ago....Some netizens were saying they got to know that they are dating through staff... and now a news paper revealed about their relationship. Hoping for the best xd.

PS: If this is true... We had to admit, these two is the ultimate ninja couple... I mean how did they hide from dispatch for 3 YEARS???

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I'm screaming like a fangirl about the news! And yes, let me bask a bit on this news until Korea wakes up and comes the denials. But 3 years! It all makes sense w/ the IG posts and dates mentioned on this forum along w/ the award ceremonies.  Let me soak this in for a few hours.....eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Like 12

I think if this is true, they will confirm it for sure since they took on the roles in the drama knowing the risks of getting found out. They are truely ninjas in the dating department. I always thought those coincidences were just that :lol:

I can’t wait for the confirmation and to finally be happy for PMY Because PSJ seems like a good guy who will always treat her well.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, PiyuMiUmesha said:

Okay guys so the news is out... but we still need confirmation.

Korea is going crazy over the article it came out like 3.30/4am in korea and now everyone's crazy.

There was comments about them dating since few days ago....Some netizens were saying they got to know that they are dating through staff... and now a news paper revealed about their relationship. Hoping for the best xd.

PS: If this is true... We had to admit, these two is the ultimate ninja couple... I mean how did they hide from dispatch for 3 YEARS???

Cracking up at the "ninja couple" term, lol! :lol:

• Like 2

As much as I want the news to be true, but to confim that they were already dating for 3 years without sufficient evidences and only refer to some proof from the shipper's photos, I doubtly said that they will admitted it,, 

I belive that PSJ and PMY are very aware of what shipper found from their IG about that coincidence shoes and las vegas,, even up put "Las Vegas" in one of drama line.. So I believe they already prepared the answer to that, and will easily denied the rumor..

We need more strong evidence like photos or video for this high profile couple..  

• Like 8

Since there are already news about them suspected to be dating 3 years, we just need to wait for their confirmation. I think we have move forward one step. If they will deny it, they will need a strong argument to say otherwise of the news. And they, at least Park Min You will be interviewed soon. So, we will soon get yes or no from them - or maybe a vague answer, but not denial. :yum:

I think they are ready to face it since  the beginning when they took the project together. And the project is a Rom-Com. I meant, quite risky if they don't want to reveal their relationship. :blush:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Looks like PSJ's agency is denying it:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000881364 

[Expo News News reporter] The actress Park Suk-joon denied the parody with Park Min-young. 

On the 27th, 'Sports Dong-a' reported that Park Min-young and Park Seo-jun who are in the TVN drama 'Why is Kim Bissa?' 

However, Park Seo-joon's agency Awesome Einstein said, "The two are only colleagues," he said in Expo News. "I think it's because of the good chemistry we showed in the drama." 

On the other hand, Park Seo-jun took the role of vice chairman Lee Young-joon, who was a self-inflicted actor in " The next film is the movie "Lion". 

• Like 2

Squealing when i saw the news!!!! Despite the denial from PSJ entertainment company, i bet there's some story to it. Coincidences aside, there's too many obvious signs, i.e PSJ having the first screening at the hotel, two stylists teams being sooo close together (first for both of them right?), the dogs!!!, the fact that there were not seated together in official photos but suddenly are in fancams/ COME ONE... I still wouldn't believe even if they outrightly deny to our faces, because knowing celebs, they will prob deny until they are ready to get married.

However, i think they are ready to come out seeing that there are so many strong supporters this time and reception for their drama and chemistry has been great. 

I wish them all the best and all the love!! Hoping for some great news soon.

• Like 16

We already knew they're going to deny it.  Especially from a news outlet like Sports DongA.  But no fear, even SongSong denied for a long time!   Where there's smoke, there's fire. We just need more concrete and credible evidence. Sit tight, ship! 

• Like 16