[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

PMY just posted a selfie... and her caption is .... 

I will try to sleep now before my tears start to fall...  Goodnight everyone :)

I won't say Bye Miso..just until then Park Miso. 

Thanks for the translation.Here's her post!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Thanks for the translation.Here's her post!

^^ PMY's caption is actually just, Mi-so Annyeong! and then the title of the drama. I think @luvspsjpmy was referring to herself when she mentioned about tears falling.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

^^ PMY's caption is actually just, Mi-so Annyeong! and then the title of the drama. I think @luvspsjpmy was referring to herself when she mentioned about tears falling.

Thanks I got sad too because if we use instagram translation it says Smile Bye. Which is like Bye MiSo :D

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kahmoon2424 said:

Weinnnnn ;-; I wish they would follow each other on Instagram or at least like each other’s posts :’) Is there a reason why they aren’t (unless they are being careful?)

MY don't follow anybody and I think SJ only follows companies and sponsors IGs? It's for obvious reasons why they don't follow actors/actresses they work with :blush:  If MY start following him now...the ParkPark shipper world and other shippers world would turn upside down...lol

Come on MY...give us a goodbye gift. You know what we want to see right? Just one picture and it will go down in history...LOL (but seeing your pict. is better than nothing I guess...hehehe)

88d633e2gy1ftnsctb941j20u011iad3.jpg

• Like 7

Mr. and Ms. Park, you do realize you're not posing for a REAL wedding (not yet) right? Why is Mr. Park still folding his arm and Ms. Park still holding onto it? 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

88d633e2gy1ftnqznqwykj20u00mi42l.jpg

Why are Mr. and Ms. Park facing different directions than the others?

Husband and wife thinking alike already? 2018new_wenhao_thumb.png

006kRk8kly1ftnp25ry5wj30nm0d9q4q.jpg

Already taking after her "husband's AURA" 2018new_jiyan_org.png

88d633e2ly1ftnmcjqojhj20u00u0b29.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Dramachingu said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/breaking-park-seo-joon-and-park-min-young-are-reportedly-dating

If this is true congrats parkpark shippers. Your prayers have been answered. 

OMG I just saw that too!! I'm surprised no one has said anything! I really hope this is true because I would be one happy shipper!! :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Always opposite each other .... 

On 7/22/2018 at 7:49 PM, phantom997 said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/breaking-park-seo-joon-and-park-min-young-are-reportedly-dating

Since i started this Rom-com i said to myself to not get involved too much into a couple, not try to be to much delulu and always be rational...BUT now with this, i don't now if is real, news i can say that in my mind i always know that and maybe in the next drama i deserve to believe in my feelings about a couple...i'm sorry if i never write on this topic... BUT now i decide to write with this, hope true, news..... sorry for my english i'm italian ;)

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 5

gfdjgjdfgjdf WOW I was literally shaking when I saw the news on my twitter feed!!!!! :dizzy:

Still, I hate to be that person but I think we should all take a breather as this is ultimately just mere speculation from some shady newspaper that AKP referenced (and AKP itself has absolutely zero credibility). :cry: 

• Like 9