[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

@minseojoon  I agree with you. The last picture was like a real end of wedding party. OMG :wub:..... How can we move on from this drama? :cold_sweat:

Carry on shipping...hope to hear more of their news after but of course we can't see them together ..just sail the boat :)

Yup, PSY is moody and upset don't want to part from the drama:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Warning, don’t click on this if you don’t want your shipper heart to explode :wub:

Hide contents

P/S am i weird to think that this stylist of PSJ is hot as well ?:sweatingbullets:

I need a translator for the caption of the stylist ... google gave me one but....  so please whoever can translate,  please do .. thx in advance 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

I need a translator for the caption of the stylist ... google gave me one but....  so please whoever can translate,  please do .. thx in advance 

@luvspsjpmy

It says the title of the show and the names of the two stuffed animals -- Sugohaesso (Hardworking Cow) and Kiokhakae (Memory Dog). Maybe he means that their hardwork will never be forgotten. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I need to research on any upcoming drama award shows asap for seeing chances of them meeting up again. I really look forward to seeing them together on-screen again. Also they probably have a line of media interviews after this, hopefully we hear more of what they have to say about each other and their amazing chemistry.

The wedding photos. I...just..died. It's what i imagine my non-existent fairytale wedding to look like with my non-existing prince seo joon :joy:. I love the stylist photos the best because i find that its more personal and it does feel like their 'families' coming together. In that one photo, i see 10 additional shippers! Maybe we should invite them to this thread!

There is an award show every October I think Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards and AAA in November 

I wish they will give a DVD commentary. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@luvspsjpmy

It says the title of the show and the names of the two stuffed animals -- Sugohaesso (Hardworking Cow) and Kiokhakae (Memory Dog). Maybe he means that their hardwork will never be forgotten. 

Biyane... NOT PSJ's video but the picture posted by PSJ stylist...  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Yup, PSY is moody and upset don't want to part from the drama:lol:

That was what I also recognised with him when he arrived at the after party. I don't want to delulu but that’s what I felt while PMY was smiling brightly when she arrived. Maybe he was just tired but it was different. 

• Like 6

Sorry if this is posted before. Here's where they are seated seen from a different angle. It's funny how Ep 15 is showing in the background while they are enjoying their dinner! I don't see any other cast I know on the same table except for PD-nim.

Mini Lee brothers and Miso looks so cute here as well!

It's not just the PMY & PSJ I'm loving about this show. I'm getting such positive, supportive and lovely vibes from entire cast and crew. It will be long time before i can recover from such feels from a drama show. Will miss all of them loads.

• Like 10

PSJ left the party and am waiting for PMY ... 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Btw,  almost all of the dramas PSJ made,  all ended in wedding scene.   someone posted a pic in IG... I want to ask and I hope when he gets interviewed,  he will be asked which one is the best and why...  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Biyane... NOT PSJ's video but the picture posted by PSJ stylist...  

@luvspsjpmy

Yes I also meant the picture posted by the stylist.

If you can see his caption in Korean above, the translation is here:

김비서가 왜그럴가 = Romanization: Kim Biseoga Waekeurolka = Title of the show (What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

수고했소 = Romanization: Sugohaesso = Hardworking Cow

기억하개 = Romanization: Kiyeokhakae = Memory Dog

Hope I answered it clearly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Yo it’s sad when u know u wont see them together more (if our ship is not successful). I know we all support them with their career and life even they are not together. But its still hurting omg.

its hard to move on and see other couples in next drama.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

PSJ left the party and am waiting for PMY ... 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Btw,  almost all of the dramas PSJ made,  all ended in wedding scene.   someone posted a pic in IG... I want to ask and I hope when he gets interviewed,  he will be asked which one is the best and why...  

WWWSK is the classiest wedding scene he has had in my opinion :D

C1476601-_A99_E-4039-91_DE-3_F91_D71122_

• Like 14

It's been an emotional day and I literally unconsciously cried at the end so I had to write something. This is definitely in my top 3 romcoms, if not the most favourite (beside My girl and You who came from the stars).

The leads: I have seen PMY's City Hunter and PSJ's FFMW and could see how much they have reached excellence in their acting. Kudos to the explosive, amazing chemistry they've shown us. After DongHae and SongSong couples, once I again I fell in love. Some haters said because of the webtoon their acting is just "acting and OTT (over the top)". This drama is about a couple (fated to meet), working together, dating, falling in love, feeling jealous, meeting the parents, feeling nervous, getting married, with office couples, rumours, challenges... I don't know which drama can be more real than this. I saw sparks and fireworks and love when watching them together. I cried and laughed with them. Because they are both talented, versatile, persistent, hardworking and act very naturally, it's super hard to tell what is acting and what is real (Even after my 20 years of watching K-dramas since "Doctors Brothers" - I haven't watched too many - but enough good ones to compare). The way PSJ looks at PMY onscreen and offscreen reminds me of the way SJK looked at SHK on many occasions (in DOTS and real life). Who knows, I may be wrong...If the feelings are mutual and real, I hope they'll make it happen as they seem to be very compatible (hobbies, preferences, wishes, dreams...). If not, that's a big shame, as soulmates are hard to find. 

The supporting casts and PMY/PSJ teams: they are wonderful and so real with their own characteristics; and remind us of those we meet in our lives and love them for who they are. I hope they have become good friends and will keep in touch

The production: The writer/PD-nim/cameramen/editors... fashion, sounds... everything is top-notch. There are minor things here and there that we have noticed; but there was little time for so much work and they all have worked very hard. For days, I saw on Insta stories they left for work at 3-4am, and were still at work at mid-night. You can see the eye bags in both PMY's and PSJ's eyes. 

To bad media and haters who create shipping wars: stop writing/posting bad things as you don't even know them. Respect their privacy and personal lives; they are human beings just like us. 

Thanks for all recappers; I don't understand Korean so your help is really appreciated. Love from London!

Edited by blueskai12
  • Like 19