[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

21 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Thank you very much for the gif @minseojoon.. This is what I needd muaahhahahaa

I'm soooo in love with this part,, yeess minyongiee,, your boyfriend is the beesst B)

1wpuzcC.gif

PSJ seems so difficult to held his smile, so he just let it be,, thats what make this scene flow naturally..

Thank you pd nim to insert this drunken KMS scene, so we can see the cute side of PMY :P

Maybe is my own feeling, I feel throughout the whole drama he is sad and not happy at all,probably the ending of the drama and he emotional about it :tears:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Alot of us want to see the wedding scene because what will be the Real PSJ reaction when he sees PMY in her wedding dress. Hehehehehe. Am i wrong? Maybe im delululu. 

But i am more curious scene when miso is pregnant. i want to see LYJ reaction when knowing his wife is pregnant. Also want to see their dooplanger kids which describe in novel are very similar to them both. I hope pd nim include this scene since in webtoon and novel version are clearly describe it 

• Like 9

Hi chinggus, do you know if the wrap party will be held today? I hope to see lots of photos if there are, especially with our OTPs together! I'm also excited to see what  PMY will be wearing as she usually dresses to kill.

PMY interview schedule is out and it seems like she is busy and will have press/media activities  lined up from July up to 9 August. No news about what comes after 9 August, does this mean that it is highly likely that she will go to Phuket with the cast and crew? :P *hopeful*

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lyca mena said:

Idk why its funny for me that both of PMY and PSJ fans from other ship repost their past shows. Hehehehehehe. Are they really threatend? Hahahahaha. I can’t blame them coz bulldozer couple is the best. 

44 minutes ago, endensia said:

Yes, there is immature shipper account who posted some clips from weibo comparative video.  I saw it couple days ago. I tried to warn its owner by DM but it looked like he/she didn't care and keep posting the other clips. Too bad. 

Definitely sure and SORRY to say this but the reason I cannot share with just anyone whatever I know or saw is most of the people asking are new to this thread.  MY SINCERE APOLOGY even to those who I know are sincere in liking ParkPark couple. l knew something like this will happen.  It was just a matter of time. 

FOR YOU WHOEVER  was the uploader,  I am sure you might come here again.  It's just so sad that such tactless actions will bounce back to you and those whose aim is to hinder the happiness of others.  And will shame the person you are trying to push to PSJ.    No matter how much push you do,  PSJ will choose who he likes to be with him.  

Chinggus and Unnies,  my sincere apology to everyone of you for my comment.  I will not know all in all who are true shippers of this couple but from the time I have come here,  names are familiar to me.  Please be careful in sharing to whoever to avoid repetition of the same.  Not for our sake but for #PSJPMY 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shippingparkpark said:

That’s why it is supposed to be only a private sharing. Oh well. Some people just cannot understand that they are causing more trouble than doing this ship good. This just made me decide that I shall never share or translate anymore weibo posts. I think it is better that it remains there. The sharing and chatgroups there seem more private from what I see. No point sharing happiness when people do not know how to draw the line.

Happy shipping everyone and hopefully love blossoms and things come true for us. I guess I will return to being a lurking shipper again! Bye!

yeah, you've got a good point there. as much as im curious to know about their offscreen moments, i too wanted to protect both of them as a fan. we do not know their true feelings so we can just assume and analyse based on the proofs that we found. but maybe some of us have forgotten that they are humans too and they also need privacy. just wish them the best for the future. if it's meant to be, it will be. 

Edited by audreyreign13
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, ayu purnamasari said:

But i am more curious scene when miso is pregnant. i want to see LYJ reaction when knowing his wife is pregnant. Also want to see their dooplanger kids which describe in novel are very similar to them both. I hope pd nim include this scene since in webtoon and novel version are clearly describe it 

Me too i want to see that! Pdnim chebal show us the pregnancy news and how will they react. Hehehe

• Like 4

3 hours ago, shippingparkpark said:

That’s why it is supposed to be only a private sharing. Oh well. Some people just cannot understand that they are causing more trouble than doing this ship good. This just made me decide that I shall never share or translate anymore weibo posts. I think it is better that it remains there. The sharing and chatgroups there seem more private from what I see. No point sharing happiness when people do not know how to draw the line.

Happy shipping everyone and hopefully love blossoms and things come true for us. I guess I will return to being a lurking shipper again! Bye!

I fully agree. Since its not safe here I would stop sharing what I see in Weibo too. For the sake of our Park Park couple. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lyca mena said:

Me too i want to see that! Pdnim chebal show us the pregnancy news and how will they react. Hehehe

Chinggu,  today is the last day.... I am feeling bad now and the last episode is not yet shown.  :cold_sweat: 

There is Book 2 for WWSK...  Season 2 pleasssseeeeee 

'Wait!  if there is season 2 (if ever, fingers crossed) and of course, people will demand the same team, staff, crew and actors and actresses and #ParkPark ... will our PMY agree?  I think so because this is different from the other dramas she did.  she already turned down a season 2 of City Hunter... but this one... I think if ever there is chance,  :rolleyes::phew::phew::wub:

• Like 6

Chinggussss,,  may I ask if anybody has ordered the Blu-ray or DVD?  I want to know if there is English subtitles.  Please reply anyone ??? :unsure:    

I went to the cafe and now I am in the Yes24.com link and I want to finish the order but want to make sure there is English subtitle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

There is Book 2 for WWSK...  Season 2 pleasssseeeeee 

The first novel covered up to the scene  when Mi So met with the older brother in the cafe and  the last chapter was about  the blind date with Young Joon where it ended with " Because you're Kim Mi So"

The second novel continued with the  kidnapping story and until the proposal

then  the last epilogue - continue the part with their kids - including President Park's daughter. It seemed  this daughter  of his will be the  one unaffected by the over the top version of mini Young Joon.

So, the drama covered  almost everything from the both novels already.

The subtitle not confirmed yet. Right now they are aiming to achieve the minimum quota- 800 for bluray and 800 for dvd. If there are a lot of demands from oversea buyers only then they will try to include Eng sub.  So it depends on the demand right now.

Minyoung is finally gaining recognition. One of the articles even called her as ' blue chip' right now because according to Namoo Actors - she has been receiving lots of offers for movies/drama, entertainment programs, love calls from advertising companies - make up, clothing, jewelries - so i really wish fans don't go overboard with shipping. Do it moderately because if you truly love them, their happiness the most important. Not about proving your ship is the true OTP.   Even ready to go to 'war'.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

46 minutes ago, MillyR said:

The first novel covered up to the scene  when Mi So met with the older brother in the cafe and  the last chapter was about  the blind date with Young Joon where it ended with " Because you're Kim Mi So"

The second novel continued with the  kidnapping story and until the proposal

then  the last epilogue - continue the part with their kids - including President Park's daughter. It seemed  this daughter  of his will be the  one unaffected by the over the top version of mini Young Joon.

So, the drama covered  almost everything from the both novels already.

The subtitle not confirmed yet. Right now they are aiming to achieve the minimum quota- 800 for bluray and 800 for dvd. If there are a lot of demands from oversea buyers only then they will try to include Eng sub.  So it depends on the demand right now.

Minyoung is finally gaining recognition. One of the articles even called her as ' blue chip' right now because according to Namoo Actors - she has been receiving lots of offers for movies/drama, entertainment programs, love calls from advertising companies - make up, clothing, jewelries - so i really wish fans didnt go overboard with shipping. Do it moderately because if you truly love them, their happiness the most important. Not about proving your ship is the true OTP.   Even ready to go to 'war'.

Yeah! Lets support minyoung and not ignite a ship war with others. Lets be mature and just go with the flow. Hehehehe. 

• Like 9

Other shippers are too immature maybe teenagers or adults who are bored and have no other diversions, who have a lot of time going into fanwars. It's part of the game anyway, when your bias gets married not to the person that you shipped him or her with, shippers get broken hearted and moved on to another pair. That's why Korean stars go to extreme lengths to be private until such time they are ready to marry and after marriage, most of them still kept individual identities like SHK and SJK, Rain and KTH not posting couple pics. 

• Like 5