[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

What is the title of the song he sung while playing the piano?   Is it the lullaby again?   He chooses what he will sing, right?  

Now, I again confirmed they are reading.   There is in the webtoon the piano scene but no singing.   I am one maybe of others who hoped and wished PSJ will sing for PMY.    I wrote to them, requesting a song to include as one of the OST.    :rolleyes:

Why is his eyes looked like he cried?  maybe no sleep? tired? or dreading the last, now, it's done.   

• Like 5

Viewers are complaining in Youtube... Where is the RING? When they kissed after the proposal, the ring was not in Miso's finger?

What's wrong with the RING? LOLS.

Why did YJ went to YS house. What did he say? I will wake up early in the morning for the SUB.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:

Viewers are complaining in Youtube... Where is the RING? When they kissed after the proposal, the ring was not in Miso's finger?

What's wrong with the RING? LOLS.

Why did YJ went to YS house. What did he say? I will wake up early in the morning for the SUB.

LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked for the ring :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

does anyone knows what song is he singing while playing the piano tho? :wub:

Got this from drama forum

You, in my arms by Yoo Jae Ha

Translation

On starry nights, I can hear your voice
I want to be a shattered flower powder
So I can sit on your flower
I feel your breath as I look at the night sky
While riding a floating boat, I want to abide in your lake
If you were to leave my side
I will follow you till the end, till the end, my love
In my arms, close your eyes
In my arms, let’s share a love dream

If you were to leave my side
I will follow you till the end, till the end, my love
In my arms, close your eyes
When the darkness comes and you need someone to lean on
In my arms, close your eyes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Today's episode was the sweetest of sweets!!! :wub: The proposal is so swoon-worthy and SeoJun singing again! Give us an OST already haha!!! But my favorite scenes are definitely Young Joon and MiSo's drunken scenes. They are both so adorable and funny. Plus, their conversations when they were drunk are probably their most sincere feelings towards each other. You can tell how much Young Joon loves Mi So over the past 9 years based on everything he said. MiSo is also not that far off as she likes it when Young Joon is there for her. These two lovebirds are relationship goal!! :wub: I'm so excited for ep 16 but also sad that only 1 more ep left of our lovable team, they will be missed :tears:  More than anything, I hope for these two will have more projects together in the future, even better if the whole team work together again. 

They will have wrapped up party tonight, I hope everyone attend. Most likely they will be watching the last episode together too. Hope some staff will capture ParkPark moments since normally it's hard to see main leads together during wrapped up parties. Here's hoping!!!!!! :D All of PSJ and PMY staff seems to be really close after working on this drama together, I hope they will share photos from the party and upcoming reward vacation (here's hoping ParkPark can make the trip).

P.S. Pre-Order for Director's Cut has started!! ParkPark lovers please order your copies so we can have the DVD to keep forever!!!! I believe you can access order links through the cafe without being a member, cafe website: http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD . If you can’t access, feel free to message me for links :)

Edited by kjdream99
  • Like 16

He sung to her . Another  of my wish or request fulfilled.   Sometime ago,  I wrote in my comment hoping PSJ will also sing an OST.  He always sing in his past dramas BUT this time it is special.  He sung infront of PMY ... and the song and its story how and why it was composed :wub:  

Whoever chose the song and how i wish to know if its PSJ, himself....  So classic and very meaningful song.  Composer wrote it for his love ... 

Will it be #ParkPark story too but with a happy ending?  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

He sung to her . Another  of my wish or request fulfilled.   Sometime ago,  I wrote in my comment hoping PSJ will also sing an OST.  He always sing in his past dramas BUT this time it is special.  He sung infront of PMY ... and the song and its story how and why it was composed :wub:  

Whoever chose the song and how i wish to know if its PSJ, himself....  So classic and very meaningful song.  Composer wrote it for his love ... 

Will it be #ParkPark story too but with a happy ending?  

I hope that PSJ was the one who chose this song too. Such a beautiful and meaningful song for a proposal. I wonder if this version sung by him would be launched as one of the OST.

P.S.: I was really touch by the entire proposal scene, though that said, isn't the rock a bit small for a chaebol? :crazy: Was expecting at least a 5 carat diamond ring..:joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1