[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

34 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

OKAY GUYS! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH I CANNOT HIDE MY HAPPINESS!!! SLIDE FOR THE NEXT PICTURES

WAAAAAHHHH! The photos are adorbs! Question though, whose baby? HaNa and Leo's or HG and HN? Either way, they're adorable! :love:

15 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

That last scene when HN was trying to help JE get up, I was soooo worried JE might push HN onto the road. 

Same! I was thinking like, "*itch, you better not!!!" :phew:

12 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is this drama worth to watch? Is there English sub?

It is for us, but better prepare to sometimes want to tear your hair out in frustration or have your blood boil. It is a daily drama after all. Most of the episodes can be found in the KBS World YT site. Enjoy! :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meoooooowwww thank you so much!

Their baby is soooo kyeopta!  She looks a carbon copy of HG! Koreans generally prefers girls as 1st born if I'm not wrong.:blush:

The baby with HG & HN is definitely theirs as she looks like HG. (Pdnim sure can choose the best baby for them)

THat other baby with Hana is hers as she looks Eurasian.:D

The pictures @meoooooowwww posted also solve the question where HG/HN will live after they get married. The background of this pics looks like the upstairs part of HG's house where Hanna/Leo's and HG's rooms are.

You can see it in this video during the Hanna/HG conversation.

@joke lanfoo It looks like the same baby in all three pictures to me.

If JE is pregnant I think it would only make JH even madder. JE and SH have worked to keep her child away but they are rewarded with the blessing of a child. It's not going to sit right with JH at all because JH won't be able to stand the sight of JE. JE gets to bask in the glory of having a child while JH is afraid to let it be known she has found her daughter. HN's life would be in danger if JE and her mother even thought JH is getting close to finding SJ.  The only thing JH could do at this point is to blow them out of the water by announcing to the public she found her child and who her child is. This way the hidden truth JE and JH were hiding will no longer be hidden.  It would also serve the purpose of all the people involved to start putting the pieces of the puzzle together. HN has been right there all along but no one noticed but the grandmother HN having so many similarities of SJ.

On the flip side this pregnancy could be another evil plot of SH and JE's. These two would do anything to get JE back into JH's favor and faking a pregnancy is something they would do. It's very easy for JH to find out if it's fake or true because she is JE's mother in law.  Once JH finds out the truth it's on and she knows she has to put a stop to JE and SH's evil plotting and bust them. The truth has to be revealed in order for HN to be safe from being harmed. 

I still hope JE pregnancy is a fake. She’s too mean till the end and her jealous will never end, if she’s pregnant she’ll think she has the upper hand. Like some Chingus mention on here that she doesn’t really love DG he is just prize she won over HN because HN like him a lot but he has feelings for JE. And agree with you that how dare SH come over to JH house and demand things?! Who does she think she is lol

Sorry that I'm having a busy morning and only now had a quick run through the episode.  So I couldn't help with any input over what @selen4ever gave as the episode recap. Actually there was nothing much more than what she gave.   The only thing I noticed is that JH seems to have actually set up JE on that clothing supply shortage.  HanNa asked her mom if she had checked with the factory, and she said it was YR who did that.  HanNa then said she was sure that there should be 300 pieces left...  Later we see JH asking YR to again get int touch with the factory manager on black coats etc.

So. JH is giving the witches a good dose of their own medicine back.

It is so damn refreshing for a drama to do the kind of things that we viewers always hope for and NEVER get.  That is, the good guys giving the bad guys a proper reply in their own language.   Maybe the first drama in some 10 years of drama watching, that I felt was doing it right.   I am amazed.   I never thought we would see JH being so ruthless!!

Actually if she does all this to the witches, and then finally forgives them a bit (not send to jail or something), I will be okay with it.  It is the mindless forgiving that we see in the dramas that drives me mad.  This drama is showing some serious amount of retribution.

I think most would think that JE was given a get out of jail card, but I think it is not really a get out of jail card, it will be either to show JE's devastation of losing her baby via miscarriage or JE will have such difficulty during pregnancy and only to find out that the baby is already dead in her around 6 or 7 months pregnancy and yet JE still had to go through a difficult labour to take out the dead fetus.

I hope the later will happen.

Here's how i WANT the ending to be.

JH exposed SH-JE evil plans to everyone including JE's friends and SH alumni friends. DG was a tad bit turn off, but due to JE being pregnant, DG ask for JE to go back to her mom while he try to sort this thoughts on this. Due to this, even while pregnant, JE who is angry that SJ is back, JE wanted to do one last attempt to harm SJ. DG figure out JE's plan that was to put poison on HN's food, so in order to protect his new step sister, DG went and eat it instead, and JE saw it herself. DG got into a coma and JE was arrested and send to 5 years in prison for attempt murder. There, JE meets her mom who was already in prison. 

While in prison, JE slips and fell by herself (she was trying to follow SH). After that JE will have such difficulty during pregnancy and only to find out that the baby is already dead in her around 6 months and yet JE still had to go through a difficult labour to take out the dead fetus. SH gave a fruit that was supposed to be good for woman after giving birth, but JE accidentally  chokes while eating the fruits. JE was unconscious for a few days while SH was unable to visit JE at the prison hospital. 
Due to difficulty in labour, JE can no longer have any children. With that fetus death, DG decided to file for a divorce coz he doesn't want to be with such evil woman- no child should have such evil mother. After the divorce is final, JE starts to carry a dirty doll with her everywhere, and it will be difficult for SH to see JE like this. 

Aside from JE's dad, no one came to visit JE or SH. Ji Hoo, who hates both JE and his mom for all their evil act decided to cut ties with those two. Ji Hoo and his dad went to live with his other grandma to become a farmer and SH was devastated to hear this...

Two years later, a letter was send to SH that HN has safely gave birth to twins boy and girl baby. (YR probably send it). As for JE's letter, an additional photo has been included along with HN's twins which was a wedding photo of YR being married to DG..... 

HG's mom will have the ending i wrote earlier. HG's mom will be too embarrass to meet up with her friends coz they know that her hubby is a security guard and that she is sad that her son is no longer staying with her but at HG's in laws place. Hanna's kid is a handful, so HG's mom have difficulty taking care of her grandson alone in the house while everyone goes out to work.

Anything less than this, will be a let down ending for me....

I am pretty sure that the pregnancy is fake.  How many women tell the husband of the pregnancy with an ultrasound picture?  It is usually a simple blood test, right?  The doc would confirm the pregnancy and the ultrasounds are scheduled for later.  They don't immediately do an ultrasound usually, if I am not mistaken.  The glum look JE has in front of the doc, is also a give-away.  She has just been told that she has anemia from stress, that is it.   JE is duping him yet again.

In fact the wording of the preview blurb actually makes it rather clear (though not 100%).  "For the sake of changing JH's mind on SJB withdrawing from Homeshopping,  SH tells JH that JE is pregnant".

It was funny to see the grandma asking JE's dad if there is any pregnancy news, and then JiHu wondering if JE will even be able to have a baby, because she is so skinny.  He even asks the grandma if a skinny person can have a baby...  Haha.

Just now, jayakris said:

I am pretty sure that the pregnancy is fake.  How many women tell the husband of the pregnancy with an ultrasound picture?  It is usually a simple blood test, right?  The doc would confirm the pregnancy and the ultrasounds are scheduled for later.  They don't immediately do an ultrasound usually, if I am not mistaken.  The glum look JE has in front of the doc, is also a give-away.  She has just been told that she has anemia from stress, that is it.   JE is duping him yet again.

In fact the wording of the preview blurb actually makes it rather clear (though not 100%).  "For the sake of changing JH's mind on SJB withdrawing from Homeshopping,  SH tells JH that JE is pregnant".

I love this they still trying SO hard but they still dont know she already knows the truth. :joy:

@jayakris, like you I find it very refreshing to see JH subtlely dishing out "punishments" to the evil mum-daughter duo in her own way. It is really a mental torture for them indeed. :lol:

I've never remember a daily or weekend drama doing this. The writer really came up some innovative ideas on how JH handles them and I'M JUST LOVING IT! The actress acting as JH can really emote her ruthless vibes well! :P

At the rate JH is showing her WRATH, evil witch will surely break down and confess. Hopefully sent to mental hospital for treatment. JE who maybe really pregnant (no wonder she was taking those fertility tonics ever so faithfully) may get a miscarriage as retribution. :angry:

Like you I'm fine with their being forgiven in the end as long as there are enough scenes devoted to show those 2 evil duo suffering from some form of retribution. :blush:

By now after knowing how CONNIVING & CUNNING SH & JE are, I wont be surprised JH will investigate quietly about JE's pregnancy. She can also have EVERY RIGHT as a mother-in-law to follow JE for her prenatal checkups. Wow! This will be nice to watch indeed!B)

It doesn't matter if JE is pregnant or not the fact still remains she caused her aunt to suffer.  JH is giving back to JE and SH just what they dished out to her and HN. If JE is pregnant it still does not give her a pass on what she's done. Her payback will be she gets to experience the same pain and suffering she caused her aunt. JE has to lose or almost lose  her precious child to fully understand what she dished out is now coming back to strike her down. 

44 minutes ago, jayakris said:

It was funny to see the grandma asking JE's dad if there is any pregnancy news, and then JiHu wondering if JE will even be able to have a baby, because she is so skinny.  He even asks the grandma if a skinny person can have a baby...  Haha.

True. A simple blood test tells a patient if they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

2 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is this drama worth to watch? Is there English sub?

it is very good, but wait until it reaches 121 to reduce the stress and suspense, then watch it all :) 

It is in English on the official KBS World channel  in Youtube, and the website of KBS world too

I don't want JE to be redeemed. The only way out now is for JE and DG to move out as they intended. Then JH will not have to see JE in front of her all the time :( 

JH should never forgive JE. Really, she doesn't know what JE did to HN in detail. She just knows that JE hid the fact that SJ is HN. But she knows nothing about her evil plans :( 

As for SH, she deserves prison, I don't want her to be redeemed at all.

Archived