Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way,  I am sure most of you would agree with we when I say that THE TWO MOTHERS NAILED THEIR SCENE today.  Slayed it.  Maybe the best scene of the whole drama.

 

That was some tremendous acting by both.   Nicely edited, and very good job by the drama to show the kneel down scenes from earlier to add the proper emotional content.   I am a man, so I don't cry, but it was tough not to get moist eyes from seeing the scene.

 

Today's episode is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than yesterday. From the actors' acting until the editing of each scenes. EAxJH's scene is THE BEST! Besides, HN♥HG's scenes are quite good and their acting are okay compared in yesterday's eps. Not really weird to watch. 

 

@browngirl THEIR LAST FILMING IS TOMORROW. PREPARE YOUR HEART TO SEE THE ACTORS AND JJH'S STYLIST ESPECIALLY TO SPAM YOUR IG WITH THEIR PICTURES. USUALLY ON WEDNESDAY THEY HAVE INDOOR FILMING.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jayakris @joke lanfoo I really consider HG's mom evil too. I don't want her to be redeemed. Calling HN a foundling, turning the table upside down in her office, trying to slap her face. Really she is very very rude. I mean what will be her punishment? is it enough that JH will treat her as she deserves? I don't like that. We need about 20 episodes at least of punishment. 

 

@meoooooowwww  haha you are still remembering the kiss of HN :) 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

 

Okay, go ahead and call her what you REALLY feel like calling.   With @stroppyse's help, let us call her the uncouth, nasty, low class, arrogant, richard-simmons-face COW !!!!

Man you dont know how much some of us are holding back lol

  • Like 5
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laughing so hard at this scene. Translations of HG's family at breakfast.

 

HG: I’m going to eat dinner before I come back home tonight. I have a date with Ha Nui-sshi.
Mother: Are you really going to be so brazen? You don’t know because you didn’t see it, but do you know how rude she was while staring straight at me?
HG: No matter what mother said, she should answer confidently, is what I told her.
Mother: Oh really. Hey! Do you know who she really is? I didn’t want to start this first thing in the morning, but…
HG: Whoever Ha Nui’s real parents are, I don’t care about any of that.
Mother: You! You’ve known all along? I mean, you’re saying that even though she’s like that, you still like her?
HG: Yes. There is no change to how much I love Ha Nui. So, please stop troubling yourself.
Mother: Husband! Listen to how he’s talking!
Father: Actually, you should stop going to Ha Nui’s and causing scenes. Later when they’re married, how will you be able to look at your in-law’s face?
Mother: What?! What do you mean marriage?!

 

Mother: What do you mean in-law?! Are you crazy?!
Father: Those who agree that Han Gyul and Ha Nui should date, raise your hands.
Father: One more vote to agree to it. Our country is a democratic one. You know as well, right? That the majority wins. Except for you, everyone else agrees to it.
Mother: Are you really going to be like this? Everyone put your hands down!
Father: Don’t act like a dictator! As children within our protection, we’ve done everything that we could for them. Now in order for them to live their lives well as they want to, silently watching over them is our responsibility.
Mother: So, you’re telling me to just watch that mess? I can’t watch that.
Father: Han Gyul himself is saying that he can’t part with her even if he dies. But if you must see who can win out, then I won’t stop you. However, you are going to lose. The power of love isn’t something that you can dismiss. Isn’t that right, Son-in-law Leo?
Leo: That’s right.

 

Father: Isn’t that right, Son-in-law Leo?
Leo: That’s right. Mother-in-law, look at our Han Na and me.
Mother: I am not going to eat.
Father: You’re not going to go on a hunger strike again, are you? That has lost any efficacy now.
(Mother stalks off. Everyone else goes back to eating. LOL)

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JH starts to realize the magnitude of the sins that SH and JE have committed against her and her daughter thanks to YR. It's YR's payback at SH and JE by exposing them to her victim.

 

 

YR: Even though my original purpose had been for the money, my desire to get forgiveness was sincere. This is everything that I can give to you, CEO, and it is with my sincerity. Everything is contained in here. I had recorded everything. From the confession of the man who was your sister’s accomplice in saying that Soo Jeong had died to Yoon Seon Hui and Hwang Ji Eun, the mother-daughter secret that they have been keeping. I recorded everything.
JH: What do you mean mother-daughter? Surely not, Ji Eun as well?
YR: Yes. That Kang Ha Nui is Soo Jeong, Hwang Ji Eun has known that all along as well.

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@jayakris @joke lanfoo I really consider HG's mom evil too. I don't want her to be redeemed. Calling HN a foundling, turning the table upside down in her office, trying to slap her face. Really she is very very rude. I mean what will be her punishment? is it enough that JH will treat her as she deserves?

 

Having HN as the daughter-in-law and actually finding (to her own horror) that she even likes the DIL, is what her punishment will be.   Not finding much to complain about HN will be added punishment.  It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.  Nothing better is needed as punishment.

 

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jayakris said:

 

Having HN as the daughter-in-law and actually finding (to her own horror) that she even likes the DIL, is what her punishment will be.   Not finding much to complain about HN will be added punishment.  It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.  Nothing better is needed as punishment.

 

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

 No more is needed to punish that hateful, evil woman but reality when it sets in. HN was someone's precious daughter. Even if they had no idea who her bio parents where she had a good woman who raised her as her own. Even others have remarked how selfless EA was to raise a foundling something we know HG's mom would have had no strength to do. 

 

HG's mom is running on pure meanness now. She hates that no one is listening to her anymore so she is continuing to be stubborn just because. When JH pops out the truth of who HN really is you can watch her face. Its pure Karma that she harassed JH's bio daughter in her face. Will she be able to look her boss in the face after that? The woman is brazen and thick skinned so I am sure she will be changing her tune, but it won't matter then because everyone knows what she is about.

 

What I had wished for is HN having married HG and growing on that hateful woman then by the time the truth comes out the woman has already come around to liking HN. For me I would rather see this woman change her tune because HN has displayed her sincerity then to see this woman jumping around like a chicken changing her tune because she thinks she won the daughter in law from a rich family she always wanted. 

 

I agree with the above HG's mom will get hers in the karma that will come back to her. All of the points above are true.  I hope we do see a scene before it ends of someone talking about HG's mom trying to climb above her station. Its fitting after the ugly things she tried to say about HN. 

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darr said:

YR has redeemed herself.

Go girl!

The actress is so good.

I must commend her acting prowess. She acts like a veteran. She need to be a lead next time.

 

Oh, she is a veteran actress, and a very good one.  In fact she was the lead in the last 5 or 6 dramas she acted in.  I am surprised that the drama even got her to do this role.  And she totally nailed her role too.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So another roller coaster ride begins with how to EXPOSE the crimes committed by the evil mum-daughter duo and the TAMING of the arrogant, uncouth and low class HG's mum! :D

 

I'm really pleased that JH remains calm and cool in order to secretly uncover on her own all that her evil sister and niece had done to her for the past 20 years. 

I'm glad I have never ever condemn her for being clueless at all. As viewers we get to see all the evil deeds but how could she? :P

 

WELL DONE JH! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :blush:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darr said:

I don't blame you at all. That lady can make one boil with so much anger:lol:

 

Why do they always make women look so bad in dailies?

When in actual fact Korea is a patriarchal society.

 

 

Well, Korean society has been evolving, and there have been a number of newspaper and magazine articles as well as tv segments now on the pathos of Korean husbands and fathers who are expected to be good earners while not really getting much love or attention from their spouses or their children. The mothers tend to rule in terms of all things having to do with children, so the children bond to their mothers but not so much to their fathers. And, the mothers tend to want their children to be well educated so that they can get a good job and to marry well, meaning marry into well off families who can them help their careers, etc. It's a way of climbing the Korean social ladder. Personally, I think these dramas aim at showing that behavior as being crass whether it's well intended or not.

 

This only aims at a segment of Korean society, however, rather than the whole. Mostly, it's the urban middle class that seems to be most afflicted with this though.

 

In general, Korea is still very much a patriarchal society as you've said.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

By the way,  I am sure most of you would agree with we when I say that THE TWO MOTHERS NAILED THEIR SCENE today.  Slayed it.  Maybe the best scene of the whole drama.

 

That was some tremendous acting by both.   Nicely edited, and very good job by the drama to show the kneel down scenes from earlier to add the proper emotional content.   I am a man, so I don't cry, but it was tough not to get moist eyes from seeing the scene.

 

I cried.

What do you expect. They are veterans that knows their onions. 

Actually all the veterans are doing pretty well.

Just that sometimes SH will go over the top.

I understand as her character is the most difficult and sometimes I will see so much tiredness in her eyes that concealers can't hide.

Hope she gets so much rest after this.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I think that JG must know that HN is SJ, but has been asked to stay silent about it since otherwise, why wouldn't he assume that JE could spend the night with JH. Just speculating.

 

Pretty sure that he has been told.  In today's episode, one scene ended with JH saying to JG that she had something to tell him.  It can't be anything else.  She trusts JG fully, and she is the type who knows that trusted couples shouldn't keep secrets from each other.  And she needs somebody to talk to, as she is hiding a lot of emotions that are tough to keep hidden.   She was actually about to say something to him earlier too - after saying that the flyers weren't needed anymore, when she had gotten interrupted by the Witch and the Wimp.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

 

Well, Korean society has been evolving, and there have been a number of newspaper and magazine articles as well as tv segments now on the pathos of Korean husbands and fathers who are expected to be good earners while not really getting much love or attention from their spouses or their children. The mothers tend to rule in terms of all things having to do with children, so the children bond to their mothers but not so much to their fathers. And, the mothers tend to want their children to be well educated so that they can get a good job and to marry well, meaning marry into well off families who can them help their careers, etc. It's a way of climbing the Korean social ladder. Personally, I think these dramas aim at showing that behavior as being crass whether it's well intended or not.

 

This only aims at a segment of Korean society, however, rather than the whole. Mostly, it's the urban middle class that seems to be most afflicted with this though.

 

In general, Korea is still very much a patriarchal society as you've said.

I really like the program "The Return of Superman", where the fathers are taking care of their children. 

 

To stick to SAT, HG/Mr. Lee relationship is good. Also we have DG/JK, even Kwang and his son. So we have father/son relationship. 

 

@jayakris  really I like this expression "The Witch and the Wimp" :D

:lol: it reminds me of "The Bold and the Beautiful". :) Same first letter :) 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

 

Oh, she is a veteran actress, and a very good one.  In fact she was the lead in the last 5 or 6 dramas she acted in.  I am surprised that the drama even got her to do this role.  And she totally nailed her role too.

I'm not surprised at all seeing how she acts.

It's good she is not that selective

 

Once it's a good drama,why not as that will help push her forward too.

I just let her here and I'm sure some people seeing her for the first time have positive review about her too.

Thanks.

Mummy HG looks like a loner in her own house.

Serves her right.:D

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, darr said:

YR has redeemed herself.

She is a very smart lady.

I think that situations made her desperate and she was enjoyed the fake identity she hot carried away.  Then as SH and her daughter were shoving it all over her face, she didn't have choice but to use her head.JH forgiving and giving her another chance made her have a rethink. Then HN and her family showed her love. She actually have no  choice but to help nab these traitors.

Go girl!

Another mission successfully accomplished.

The actress is so good.

I must commend her acting prowess. She acts like a veteran. She need to be a lead next time.

 

Ok, drama apart. I absolutely love JE attire at the end of the drama. That should be her best look. 

Back to the drama.

JH is dishing it out hawt.

 

As per HG mum, she is strictly on her own now as everybody is against her.

Her love for material things will cost her the love of her family one day.

 

The actress playing YR was the lead in a drama called Bloom Dal Soon (correct me if i'm mistaken with the title) and it's also a 120 episode drama. I'm planning to check it out since i agree with you that she is a very good actress 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

 

HG's mom other punishment should be that her son will NOT be living with her at her house after HG marries HN. Instead, JH will insist on a condition for allowing HG to marry HN despite HG's mom very bad treatment of her daughter HN, that HG and HN be living with her at her BIG house to prevent HG's mom mistreating her daughter. So, HG's mom will not be able to see HG that often since HG will no longer be living with his own parents... 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...