[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

By the way, there was a goof-up in the drama today, as far I can see.   When JH called in YR and asked YR to tell her everything, JH did not tell YR that she knew who HN was, but YR talked to her like JH already knew.     She said there is the recording of the Thief confessing that JH got him to say that SJ was dead, and about the mother-daughter keeping the secret hidden.  Then when JH asked, "JE too?",  YR says causally, "Yes, JE also knows that HN is SJ".    How would she say that to JH in that way?   She knew that the identity of SJ was the more important thing that JH would want to know first, than who was preventing her from knowing it.  She would only break it to JH carefully, and at the start itself, knowing what a shocking news that is.  But it was like YR knew that JH already knew it.  How?

Unless I am missing something, this was a mistake by the writer and the PD.   I think they intended for JH to tell YR at the beginning that she already knew who SJ was (she wouldn't say who it is, because JH didn't know that YR knew it, and JH didn't want anybody to know it yet).   They forgot to add that.  Only with that info, could YR so casually mention HN.

5 hours ago, darr said:
6 hours ago, jayakris said:

I was disappointed about this too.  I wanted to see JH hearing what the Thief was telling YR in detail about the picture theft and the fake death story (and how HE still feels bad about doing it!  And it's the so-called sister who asked him to).  Then EA being all smug in spelling out that she knew that HN was SJ and asking YR to never tell.   I wanted to see JH get really mad, throw something at the wall, and say that she would never let the witches get away with it. 

Are u guys not so fast?:lol:

Don't worry, she will definitely do that at the right moment 

No, we are not worried about JH going after the witches.  We just wanted to see her reaction from hearing the recording, because it would have been interesting to see.

But maybe she will play the recording to everybody in the presence of the witches.  If you mean that, yes, that would be even better!

5 hours ago, darr said:

Her sister thought that by burning picture everything will be finally settled.

Has she forgotten that EA has amnesia and may remember soon?

Or that YR won't spill on her.

Those are all holes, but the writer is probably trying to show that SH and JE are not even thinking very well...  because deep inside they know they will be caught.  All they can do is to delude themselves, and so they are hoping for miracles like EA not getting her memory back, nobody ever seeing the flyers JE is re-making now, there being no other SJ photos left, and YR somehow remaining phantom-scared to just play to their tune.  When you are convinced that there are no clean options and you still don't want to own up, you are not thinking, and you are only postponing the inevitable by somehow surviving another month or week or day.  The writer is probably showing the witches' being in that state. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love today episode! JH is going to revenge those evil mother daughter duo! Can’t wait till tomorrow morning! JH was on point today and I can’t wait for her to make them pay for the torment they have put her and HN in all these years! The look on JE face when JH said they won’t be moving lol!

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So I can assume that EA passed on the clothing that SJ had on the day she went missing along with the marble? That is what JH was looking at in the box or was that a set of clothing JH had kept to look at when she needed to? Either way it does not matter what is coming for JE and SH is retribution for their selfishness. 

EA gave the dress and the shoes to HN when they talked and she has it.  The other stuff in the box that JH was seeing were the items that JH kept it for the last 20 years.  Especially the marble which JH found on the road when JE threw it instead of giving the marble nicely to SJ which caused the accident.  I guess once HN knows about herself being SJ, I am sure that JH will show the ball and that might trigger her memory to come back.  

These are tangible items between mother and daughter and are precious in their own way, but has nothing to do with JE and SH.  To them that marble is a marble.  But for SJ , that marble was the gift her precious daddy gave and it was something that held sentimental value to her.  

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I guess once HN knows about herself being SJ, I am sure that JH will show the ball and that might trigger her memory to come back.

Remember that HN already saw the marble ball, when she went to JH's bedroom in the current house to get medicine (as JH asked her to) and saw it on the desk?  Some memory was coming back to her too, but JE walked in and went neurotic on her, threatening to even call the police, in a funny scene :)

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Remember that HN already saw the marble ball, when she went to JH's bedroom in the current house to get medicine (as JH asked her to) and saw it on the desk?  Some memory was coming back to her too, but JE walked in and went neurotic on her, threatening to even call the police, in a funny scene :)

JE is so scared that HN memory would come back and that she would remember.  I think the marble is the key to her remembering the 6yr old conversation with JE and how she got hit by a car.  On one of the episodes, something triggered her memory when she saw the yellow ball rolling on the street and for a moment she was lost in her train of thought and HG offered to buy her a marble as she seems to like it so much.  JE and SH are scared sh*it that HN would remember.  The move to the other house was also because of that.  But as one of our chingus said, the universe had to unite the mother and child and nothing that SH or JE do can stop that.  Wouldn't changing your mind to not move cause financial damage to JH?  But that might be chump change considering the amounts  SH was stealing from the business POT.  

It was a funny scene with JE being neurotic and threatening to call the cops for touching a marble.  But at that time EA was in the hospital and HN had just found out that she was a foundling.  So, HN did not argue with JE, but I wish she had and maybe her memory would have come back sooner.  

I was laughing at the scene where they were raising their hands quickly lol. HG and Leo became partners in crime:joy:.  Also HG is so straightforward about having children with HN. Even I felt embarrassed with his shameless talk lol.

10 hours ago, howa said:

My favorite part of the episode when she was walking around the house smiling, then her aunt comes out to give her the great news.

@howa  I was also looking at how happy she was to know she no longer would have to walk around on egg shells and Aunt comes back out to bust her bubble.. Another layer of icing on the cake was when she told her sister that she would help HN find her parents she's taking all those awful and fearful expression they show on they're faces into account.. The look on JE face when she saw that scarf on HN neck said it all for her she knows exactly how JE feels about HN/SJ..  Hoping Aunt never finds her child..

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

YR is paying HN back for helping her, I think. JH will forgive YR that way :) and also YR achieved her revenge 

@nohamahamoud2002  Glad Yr didn't beat about the bush about the recording and exposed JE in the hide and seek game they've been playing with her with keep her child from her using her own money.. Every dime her and JE embezzelled from the company she should make them pay every dime of it back.. Turnm JE into SJ personal maid she deserves it..

Now I'm wondering will she uses YR to get then to exposed themselves live in front of everyone..  

I'm looking forwrd to HG mom picking her mouth up off the floor.. 

Straightforward HG with his innocent look when talk about having children with HN was a bit cheesy :rolleyes: If I am in HN's place or to be more exact word in SIA's place, I will feel really shy and blushing when filming that scene :sweatingbullets: It is because watching HN's expression there is totally reminds of myself as I am like her too. The good thing is HN not even deny to not having children with HG :D hmmm.... Writer-nim has foreshadowing about them will have children since long time ago :P I think you guys will remember it B) 

Spoiler

Ratings :

23/10/2018 - 20.7% 

24/10/2018 - 21.6%

TODAY IS D-DAY EVERYONE. D-DAY OF SAT LAST FILMING :tears:

41 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Ratings :

23/10/2018 - 20.7% 

24/10/2018 - 21.6%

That 21.6 is the highest so far on AGB Nielsen Ratings.    The 23.8 you had reported yesterday was the highest on TnMS rating.  I am curious whether today's TnMS rating went even higher, past 24%

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I was laughing at the scene where they were raising their hands quickly lol. HG and Leo became partners in crime:joy:.  Also HG is so straightforward about having children with HN. Even I felt embarrassed with his shameless talk lol.

I dont blame HG as he's being denied SKINSHIP with HN for ages! He has always been cheeky and likes to tease her. And I also dont blame HN for blushing as she's such an innocent girl who obviously doesn't have any experience in THAT ASPECT! Kdramas usually portray female leads as 100% pure! Heee..... :D

So PDnim can we please have the SUNRISE"watching scene as soon as possible!:tounge_xd:

16 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That 21.6 is the highest so far on the AGB Nielsen Ratings.    The 23.8 you had reported yesterday was the highest on TnMS rating.  I am curious whether today's TnMS rating went even higher, past 24%

The ratings are quite impressive.

It should continue to shoot up as everybody has been anticipating these parts for long.

I noticed the mistakes too but it seems they are cutting off some dialogues to squeeze in lots of needed scenes.

This is what happens when u rush a drama.

I wonder how a daily drama like this will be rushed towards the end when they have all the time in the world. Most episodes were total waste of time and never did anything for the development of the drama but at this junction I ain't complaining again cos dramagod finally answered my prayers the way I had wanted it to go.

JH knowing what's happening and do a thorough investigations behind their back and then paying them back in their own coins.

With this, I'm totally satisfied.

Though, I don't know how long she can keep the secret and her next line of action. 

I wonder what JE dad will do when he learnt the truth.

Can he for once stand up against his wife?

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

A happy HN is just the best she makes everyone else happy. :blush:

Isn't that the truth?  We all feel angst when HN is unhappy (and it would mean HG is unhappy too).   She is the "Sunny" part of the show.

26 minutes ago, darr said:

I wonder what JE dad will do when he learnt the truth.

Can he for once stand up against his wife? 

I think he will not try to justify his wife or daughter, but I can imagine him getting on his knees and begging JH to spare his wife and daughter.  The poor guy does love both of them, and it will be sad to see him having to go through what is in store.  Same with Ji Hu, who is a good boy.

1 hour ago, darr said:

I wonder how a daily drama like this will be rushed towards the end when they have all the time in the world.

The problem is that they get anxious about keeping enough things for episode-to-episode suspense at the end, which is whan they usually get the best ratings.  Then they drag things and after 100 episodes they will have too much to do.  The good thing with this writer is that she has no qualms about finishing some things really fast.   Like all three weddings so far  (Hanna's, JH's, and JE's), which were all done lightning fast just when it looked like it would take some episodes to clean things up.  Same thing that she has done the last 2-3 episodes when the story moved at breakneck speed and we didn't feel that we really wanted to see all the things the writer could have done but skipped.  It has caused some holes that you and I noticed but generally minor ones. 

I am happy that we still have 8 episodes left.  I never thought we would have that much time for some little good times between the leads and also some pain being inflicted on the bad guys.

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

I went and watch ep 112 & 113 coz of all the hype... One question, since when did Hanna is in favour of HG -HN..? What have i miss?

Ever since she agreed at the restaurant (with Leo, HG and HN) that she would let HN prepare a birthday dinner for the mother [To be precise, from when she couldn't say no to Leo asking her ever so sweetly to sit down and listen].  Since then she has not done anything to indicate that she was all but rooting for them.  There have only been very few scenes, though.   She behaved very pleasantly to EA when she took the lunch boxes to the store.  Later, Hanna was extremely polite and nice with EA when she went to the store and was reminded by Hanna (by mistake) of her mom going to EA's house, and about the birthday dinner fiasco.  In fact, the expressions on her face were not just of politeness.  It was like she was introducing herself as a future relative of EA, as she took initiative to say that she was HG's older sister.  It was like she felt a duty to talk to EA nicely.  She wanted HG and HN to be together, which is why she said that her mom doesn't mean what she does and all that  (which ended up as a big mistake - as it caused EA to go ask HN to breakup). 

Archived