[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Knowing JH's wrath now, I wont be surprised she does a check with her JE's doc  to double check about the pregnancy. :lol:

I was so HAPPY that JH was evesdropping on the evil mum-daughter duo's conversation behind the door. She was very angry about how JE threw HN's shoes on the floor and abused her even though HN was very nice.

I clapped my hands with glee seeing how the EVIL DUO were treated as maids by JH! :blush:

@UnniSarah not everyone has nausea when pregnant. But JE can always pretend to be nauseatic and have food cravings EASILY!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, darr said:

I loved his bad boy image in his last drama and his hair style was so cute.

Anyway, I generally loved that drama. Still watch some episodes. So much deep emotions.  Only gaze alone can send one to heaven. 

The four leads,both the bad were so good.

in the press conference of SAT, the actor Lee Chang Wook said his grandma was upset by his evil role, so he changed here :) but really viewers consider him dumb so he didn't really succeed by changing from the villain to a dumb character :D

2 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope JH stands still on her ground. JE both parents are alive and JH did more than what she has to do for her family she carried them all. Its time for her to live happily with her daughter she waited 20 years and SH and JE can't guilt trip her. JE should just live now as DG wife and he has to be responsible for her he is the one who said I do and till death do us apart, so JH owes nothing to SH or JE.

@howa... I think that if DGremains married to JE. He will be miserable,he is a fool in love but look st JE’s father. He is miserable but won’ Leave his wife because she is miserable. They could have been happy but SHE IS MATERIALISTIC and has no confidence.  SH is never happy and so is JE. I think the best thing for JE is to be alone with a possibility of getting DG back or remaining friends with him because of the hurt she caused. 

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the press conference of SAT, the actor Lee Chang Wook said his grandma was upset by his evil role, so he changed here :) but really viewers consider him dumb so he didn't really succeed by changing from the villain to a dumb character :D

But it brought him to limelight:lol:

More recognition, better deal, more endoresements and smiling to the bank always which will benefit the grandma too and a dream of any actor.

His role here didnt fit him at all. Hope the grandma will be happy seeing him act as a semi-dumb man:D

Had I not watched his drama before, I will not have interest in any drama he features in again. 

Watching some of the clips for today's episode just now, and the part where EA listens to HN and JH laughing while having their sleepover just tugs at my heartstrings. She knew that telling JH that HN is SJ is the right thing, but I don't think she was quite prepared to face tge reality that she now has to share the daughter that she loved and cared for for the past 20 years with her birth mom. The way the emotions just cross the actress that plays EA is amazing. It's a mix of sadness and joy and possibly wry acceptance all flitting on her face one after the other that shows that she's an amazingly gifted veteran actress. :tears: 

I am so GLAD that YR is the guardian angel for both JH & HN. As she's around at the boutique, I'm sure evil witch SH cant collaborate with HG's mum to harm HN. :lol:

I hope YR creates a scenerio for these 2 WITCHES to get into an UGLY CAT FIGHT like what I was hoping for earlier! :tounge_xd:

Omo! I'm rubbing my eyes in disbelief! Has HG's nasty, mum toned down a bit in this episode?:ph34r:

I think other than the betrayal to JH by SH and JE the worst part of this is SH feels her daughter is more important to protect then her Sisters daughter. And now with this suppose baby (they show a ultrasound in the preview being given to DG) JE will think her kid is more important then the fact that her Aunt lost her own child due to JE.  I think this is what makes JH so angry. How do you think your child is more precious than mine!? 

SH and JE could have come out smelling like roses and all past transgressions forgiven if they had told JH they found SJ and brought her home (figuratively) instead they went down the wrong road with this and now are in fear of being exposed and wondering if JH some how has found out. I doubt that JE being pregnant will change JH's wrath and have her ease up. From the preview it looks like SH goes to JH either over the issue with the company wanting to stop dealing with them or over the baby. I am expecting its the first. 

But they continue to be caught (although they do not know it) by JH doing and saying ugly things to HN. I am interested in seeing how much more JH has planned for them. It amazes me that SH is continuing to run her mouth about HN or JH trying to help HN find her bio parents when she really should butt out. The same with JE trying to stop or bad mouth HN working with Home shopping perhaps. They are a little too obvious now that JH can see they are behind SJ not coming back and they seem desperate to keep HN away. 

Both women showed facial expressions like they are mad they are being treated this way and both seem to want to blame HN when she is not the reason for this they are. Neither has faced that they have done something really awful to JH in keeping her child from coming home. I do hope that the writer is leading up to HN finding her memory on her own because I really need her to remember what happen that day that caused her to be hit and taken away. I really want JE to have to face the family wrath for never telling the truth about that day. If she had done nothing else and found HN and told her aunt then I am ok with forgiveness because she was only six at the time. JE did not do that instead she hid what led up to SJ going missing. But JE did more than that. She did not tell as the years went by and she enjoyed not having SJ there as the favorite pushing her to the forefront. One of her biggest fears is being pushed aside again and seen as second best. Its too bad she never got that she is not its just that SJ being gone for so long the family is bound to want to dote on her.  JE's jealousy and deep rooted issues of inferiority are costing her and they are driven by her mother who felt the same about JH. Its a shame that SH has passed that on to her daughter.  You got a good view of it when JH put her out of the car with Taxi fare. Its going to be interesting to see JE's reaction when she learns that JH knows what she did. 

I agree DG will be ecstatic and will want to protect his wife and help her as any good husband should and you have to remember he is under the wrong impression of what happened the day SJ went missing. Until he learns that JE intentionally threw that marble into the street that caused SJ to be hit and taken and he learns that when JE found out that HN was SJ and tried to kill her he wont get it and will continue to try to advocate for her to be forgiven. He will not be able to understand that JE's jealousy of SJ does not make her exempt from her own crimes nor does it erase what she had done. JE intentionally kept SJ from coming home.  Will he be given the same question? IS his child more important then JH's child?

Poor EA you can see she was a bit sad in this episode with HN going to stay with JH. I am sure JH will reassure her that she is not loosing HN. I think the whole purpose to stay in that house is so both moms will get a chance to be with HN. HN does not even have to move downstairs she can stay where she is with her adopted mom while JH is downstairs. Especially if JE will continue to live with them. 

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

I looked at the preview again on the KBS site and my money is on it being fake.

SH is the one to tell JH, JE acts faint when the shoemaker suggests JH going on TV to look for SJ and JE does not look happy about what the doctor is telling her (sadly in the preview we don't hear the doctor :mellow:).

And it is notable that JE went alone to the OB-GYN while Leo went with Hanna to hear the news. Seems fishy that DG was not with her inside. Cause an ultrasound pic is not that hard to get - definitely easier than faking a DNA test.

@selen4ever  Thanks for this headsup, I can;t believe she would stoop this low to try and gain her Aunts favoritism again but we are talking about the girl that still showing how ugly she can be.. No pregnancy will change Aunts mind about what her and mom been up to..  DG nor his father can beg for forgivness because it's been to many years and to much damage done to Aunt and daughter for her and mom to be forgiven..  JE don't deserve to be a mom nor do SH deseves to be a G/ma..

2 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

My FAVOURITE LINES of ep 113 is by our namja HG to coy HN,

"Having a baby before marriage is a wedding gift nowadays. Shall we have ONE before our wedding?":D

I'm POSITIVE HG wasn't looking innocent at all when he SUGGESTED that to HN! Come on, he's about 28 years old after all.:P

@joke lanfoo  He got to get laid first, His late night session with his five finger beaters isn't going to do the job:w00t: Poor HN when he do get a hold of her :crazy: Can we wait til next week I'm tired..

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seon Hee (Hwang Won) says that Ji Eun (Hae Seung Ri) is pregnant Jinnuk (Choi Jae Sung)

@nohamahamoud2002  I'm a firm believer in revenge but I donlt think Aunt has it in her to give JE and SH a dose of there own medicine.. What will be her game plan now.. Will Je be able to carry this baby full term.. After all she and mom has done to HN/SJ she still showing her ugly attitude towards her..  

7 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

SH and JE could have come out smelling like roses and all past transgressions forgiven if they had told JH they found SJ and brought her home (figuratively) instead they went down the wrong road with this and now are in fear of being exposed and wondering if JH some how has found out. I doubt that JE being pregnant will change JH's wrath and have her ease up. From the preview it looks like SH goes to JH either over the issue with the company wanting to stop dealing with them or over the baby. I am expecting its the first. 

But they continue to be caught (although they do not know it) by JH doing and saying ugly things to HN. I am interested in seeing how much more JH has planned for them. It amazes me that SH is continuing to run her mouth about HN or JH trying to help HN find her bio parents when she really should butt out. The same with JE trying to stop or bad mouth HN working with Home shopping perhaps. They are a little too obvious now that JH can see they are behind SJ not coming back and they seem desperate to keep HN away. 

@Ldy Gmerm  I think she should throw mom and daughter both in jail, Not only has HN/SJ been mistreated by society but also the verbal abuse that she has been condone to because of what JE has done let her give birth in jail let her child suffer the same ridicule as HN/SJ.. 

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

@meoooooowwww  I made the group pic a bit bigger:

Correct me if I am wrong but it is (I am going to use the character names):

HG (wow he is so tall)

DG, ..., CEO Kim, Leo, Hanna, Team Leader, SR, HG's dad, JE's dad

JiHoo, shoemaker, HG's mom, grandma, director?, HN?, JE, SH and EA.

Thank you so much :lol:

Behind : Jin Ju Hyung (HG).

Middle (from left) : Lee Chang Wook (DG), Kim Tae Min (Jihoo), (President Kim), Robin Diena (Leo), Baek Seung Hee (Hanna), (Team Leader of Fashion Department), Yu Hyun Joo (SR), Seo Hyun Cheol (Mr. Lee), (Hwang Dong Seok).

Front (from left) : (who is that boy?), (Park Jin Guk), (Sohyeon), Nam Neung Mi (grandma), PD-nim, Seol In A (HN), Ha Seung Ri (JE), Ji Soo Won (SH), Yoon Bok In (EA)

Phewwww :sweatingbullets:

I think it was taken yesterday based on JJH's outfit as his stylist did upload an IG story with him wearing that outfit yesterday.

Anyway, today's episode is JE's day! Love it! And this is the first or second time there is no OTP moment in an episode.

OKAY GUYS! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH I CANNOT HIDE MY HAPPINESS!!! SLIDE FOR THE NEXT PICTURES

That last scene when HN was trying to help JE get up, I was soooo worried JE might push HN onto the road. :( 

I'm positive evil witch mum SH concocted the idea of pregnancy as the LAST RESORT as she is very desperate and running out of ideas!:blush:

@meoooooowwww looks like SIA (HN)changed her hair colour to match JJH's (HG) I read that JJH is 1.85 m tall.:D

@meoooooowwww

YAY, matching pjs means married and a baby. What an adorable little family. :wub:

Let's just hope that is not Leo/Hanna's daughter.

16 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is this drama worth to watch? Is there English sub?

It is worth to watch and very addictive, just prepare for a bit of a frustrating period from around ep. 95 till ep. 110.

I watched E113 (finally but I haven't watched the previous ones) and I am so enjoying how Jinhui is making Sunhui's life a living hell. At least she's really getting her revenge and not being nice to her sister and now that she knows that Jieun is in it too. I wonder how she will handle her.

11 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is this drama worth to watch? Is there English sub?

It is worth watching but you need to have patience. :sweatingbullets:

Archived