Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

That actor Oh Man Seok, a famous musical actor ( he was excellent in that role) mentioned in an interview that he had to endure some nasty remarks by the ahjummas after the drama ended. And he being a joker in real life took it in his stride. If course after that he didn't act as another MEAN husband again.

And we had that story somebody posted above, that the DG actor had to pick up a nice-guy drama because of his grandma who was upset at his darker character in the previous daily (Loves in Bloom).  I actually liked his role there.  He was not a bad guy throughout, IIRC.   But he picked up a really terrible role here.  I mean, acting brainless, just to be a good guy, can end up as a bad thing too.  I am sure his grandma is still upset at him.  Poor guy needs to look for another role now.   He is a good actor, and I don't mind seeing him again.

By the way, we went past 275 pages...  More than double the length of the next best daily drama out of 25+ in the last two years when only a couple even reached 100 pages.  We won't reach 300 though.   It will be a long time before another daily drama garners this much interest on Soompi, I presume.

• Like 10

someone here posted pictures of JE and DG together, (the one where JE's hairstyle is different and a bit long) does this mean they will reunite??

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

someone here posted pictures of JE and DG together, (the one where JE's hairstyle is different and a bit long) does this mean they will reunite??

In that pic JE did not look happy and DG does not seem to be wearing his wedding ring. Maybe that is DG saying goodbye to her since I would expect her to look happier if this is their reunion...

8qMrHH2.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

Going to dinner at HG's house.

HN: I said I could go by myself, so why did you come?
HG: Actually, Ha Nui-sshi, if you come out looking for pretty, isn’t this unfair? Today, instead of going to my house, should just the two of us go on a date instead?
HN: No, we can’t. You said that your mother and father know that I’m coming over.
HG: It’s just that this precious (like gold) weekend time has to be spent trying to appease my parents makes me apologetic. It’s not too late. (LOL. He means for them to go on a date instead of the baby shower.)
HN: Hmm. For me, it feels as if I’m slowly being accepted by Han Gyul’s family, so I’m excited.
HG: You’re excited?
HN: Yes. Even inviting me to a meal like this. You said that your mother didn’t have much to say either. Since they might be waiting, let’s go quickly.

HN: Mmm. All of this was made directly by Father?
Father: How is it? Do they suit your taste? Compared to the Master’s skills, I have a long ways to go anyway.
HN: No, Father. It’s really delicious.

HN: It’s the best.
Father: Oh, really? Then, please eat a lot.
Mother: Aigoo. Just because she paid you an empty compliment, your mouth is hung up on your ears. (means that he’s grinning ear to ear). Ay!
Han Na: Mom should at least say an empty compliment while eating. Mom’s the one who eats the most anyway.
Mother: What did you say?
Han Na: Don’t surprise me like that! My babies could have almost dropped out of me!
HG: Ha Nui-sshi, please have a bite of this one.
HN: Thank you. Han Gyul-sshi should also eat a lot.
HG: Thank you.
Han Na: Leo-sshi should also eat a lot.
Leo: You, too.
Father: (to Mother) You should stop eating.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 6

I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see HG & HN going on a sunrise watching scene together. It wont be the same if they do it on their honeymoon. And it is the list of HN's bucket wishlist!B)

Actually the final scene of HN with her 2 mums could have been the Finale. But due to preempts due to Sporting & National events they added 1 more episode to have the drama ending on a Friday.:lol:

Let's hope we get to see MORE (75% or more) of our OTP scenes tomorrow to COMPENSATE us, the viewers of the severe lack of their scenes during the last 10 episodes! :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see HG & HN going on a sunrise watching scene together. It wont be yhr same for their honeymoon. And it is the last of HN's bucket wishlist!B)

Actually the final scene of HN with her 2 mums could have been the Finale. But due to preempts due to Sporting & National events they added 1 more episode to have the drama ending on a Friday.:lol:

Let's hope we get to see MORE (75% or more) of our OTP scenes tomorrow to COMPENSATE us, the viewers of the severe lack of their scenes during the last 10 episodes! :blush:

Maybe the "once-in-a-lifetime-event" from the text preview happens at sunset so it will be close to the bucket list wish. :P

And I agree we need lots of HG/HN tomorrow.

• Like 11

HN and HG's mother start drinking.

Father: Having a drink like this with Ha Nui even, you feel like family, so it’s nice.
Mother: Family. Whatever! (starts to pour a drink)
HN: Mother, I’ll pour for you.
HN: Please give me a drink as well.
Mother: You, too? Don’t regret it later. (usually when a younger person asks an older person to pour as well, that signals an intent to drink with the older person for as long as the older person wants)
HG: Mother drinks really well. Will you be okay?
HN: Yes?
(Mother just grunts indicating another pour.)
HN: Oh, yes.

YR: Are you just coming home now? You’re a little late today.
EA: Yes, after eating dinner, I had something to discuss.  Anyway, is Ha Nui home yet?
SR: No, not yet.
EA: Really? Then, go ahead and give her a call and ask when she’ll be coming home.
SR: Oh, why? She’s probably having a good time with Brother-in-law’s family right now.
EA: Ay, it’s because having received an invitation to dinner over there, I’m worried whether she could be making mistakes or something.
SR: Mom, really. Is sister the kind of person to make mistakes?
EA: And, I’m also worried about her coming home so late at night.
YR: Ajumma, don’t worry. Sister is Kkang Ha Nui. This one is Kkang Sa Rang. They’re totally full of kkang, the Kkang Sisters (meaning "Strong Sisters". “kkang” is a play on their last name of “Kang”. “Kkang means strong, like steel, in Korean.)
EA: That’s true.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

HN and HG's mother drunk clips

EA: That’s right. The Strong Sisters.
SR: Strong!

HN: Mother. Mother, truthfully, you know that you’re being too much to me, don’t you?
Mother: Hey, if it’s this much, then you should realize that I’m being very tolerant of you.
HN: Also, Mother cares toooooo much about money. You know that, too. Right?
Mother: That’s right. I care about money. What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do?
HN: I! Also can earn a lot.
Mother: Hey. They say that your company is doing well. If it’s doing so well, then you should have told me that.
HN: Also, I’m not an orphan.

HN: I’ve found the mother who gave birth to me.
Mother: Omo. Then you’re doing and you’re not an orphan. Hey, just because you’re doing well, you’re not thinking of rejecting my son, Han Gyul, are you? If you do, then I’m not going to let you get away with it!
HN: Mother is so materialistic! When I wasn’t earning very much money and I was a foundling, you said all sorts of (mean) things. You’re too much.
Mother: You wait until you’ve become a mother. The sorrow of not having money. That is something that I, more than anyone else in the world, knows too well. I am.
HN: Hm? But, Father had a good job and earned a lot of money.
Mother: You know, when I was newly married, I suffered so much…

Mother: Because I had an accident and suddenly got pregnant (me: so, shotgun marriage), the in-laws were totally ignoring me. And, the children’s father, that person who had been sitting right there. The children’s father was getting ready to get a job, so there wasn’t a suffering that I haven’t had to do.
HN: Mother did?
Mother: That’s right. That’s why that sorrow of not having money, which is something I know more than anyone else, is something I didn’t want my children to absolutely, ABSOLUTELY not ever know. That’s why I’m being like this.
HN: Oh. I also did every part-time job that was available, and suffered all sorts of suffering as well. (laughs) Now that we’re talking like this, it seems that Mother and I’m a lot alike.
Mother: Hey. Hey. What’s so good…

Final clip from this scene in the spoiler since I've maxed out permissible number of images on post.

Spoiler

Mother: Hey. Hey. What is so good about it, that you should be like me. As a high school graduate, because I was only a high school graduate, being looked down on by my children, this 0% grade mother, what do you like about being like me?
HN: No. Even giving up her own life even in order to raise my Han Gyul-sshi, you’re a great person. Why do you say you’re a 0% grade?! You’re 100% grading! 100%.
HN: I like Mother. Couldn’t Mother just see me a little kindly?
Mother: What’s this? Why do you look so pitiable?
HG: Ha Nui-sshi. Ha Nui-sshi. Get up.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I like the look of th e new drama replacing this one.

Umm ladies and gents shall we?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@stroppyse thank you so much although I never asked you for the translation!:lol:

It's so kind of you to do it for all of us here as I know that you're busy on TBM thread. I'm lurking there as I also love that drama a lot! :tongue:

To me HN & HG's mum drunken talk is the HILIGHT of this episode and is very insightful indeed. I'm very pleased that she has become more pleasant and has accepted HN for who she is without knowing that she's JH's daughter! She's even worried HN might dump HG! LOL! :blush:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

To me HN & HG's mum drunken talk is the HILIGHT of this episode and is very insightful indeed. I'm very pleased that she has become more pleasant and has accepted HN for who she is without knowing that she's JH's daughter! :blush:

Yes, that's true. I was happy to see that HG's mother is accepting HN without knowing that she is SJ, even if it seems that HG's mother had been made aware that HN Apparel was doing quite well, probably thanks to Han Na and Leo, so that her biggest concern of HN being poor had already been assuaged.

I'm actually not entirely happy with how much of a pass HG's mother is being given in that drunken scene about having suffered when newly married so acting like a materialistic HG's mother so that her children would never be poor. It's too pat an explanation and doesn't entirely jibe with me for how focused she has been on money, turning so nasty and RUDE in the absence of money, but it is what it is.

TBM

Spoiler

Yes, I'm actually liking the plotting and characterizations on that drama far more, however, I know it's not fair to compare a daily to a mini. But, I haven't felt like slapping anyone for stupidity in that drama. :D  And, despite some initial reservations, I do rather love how the OTP is developing into a relationship.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

it seems like a comedy :) 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Where did you see that?  She is walking into the police station at the end, clearly to turn herself in.

I mistook the high building lol

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not for me! No more dailies! No thank you! My last one was 2 years ago.

I was really caught OFF GUARD just because I was hooked by some cute scenes between HG & HN. Then after they officially dated, they got fewer scenes and got overwhelmed by the DG/JE relationship and the NEVER ENDING evil schemes of the evil mum-daughter duo! :angry:

As I was used to dailies before, I know how draggy, frustrating and mind boggling they can be. So my hair is still very much INTACT. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I expect that SH will do her time and we may see her husband and kids outside the prison after a small time jump. SH paying for her crimes and starting fresh gaining that forgiveness from her family. 

Since JE will be moving to the country for a bit I see her popping up about the time her mom comes out or DG will go looking for her having worked through his pain and anger at what JE did. I think they truly do love one another. 

We will prolly see HN about to marry or married and adjusted to having two moms in her life with everyone living in harmony as they accept SH and JE back into the fold. 

Of course this is my speculation and two cents.. and the writer could go a totally different route for the last episode. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Yes, we shall.  Why not?   At least initially.   The lead lady is not one who turns me off normally.  She can be fun, if the character is fun.   I need my daily dose of drama anyway...

I was checking out Love Till the End, as some recommended it here, and have almost caught up with 60+ episodes.  I still don't know if I like that drama or not, despite having one of my favorite actresses in the lead.  One single nasty character (I mean, un-friggin-believably nasty!) has been sucking the life out of that drama, where I like almost every other character.  But then again, without that character, there is no drama.   I may just continue watching LoveTillTheEnd for the remaining 30 odd episodes, but I don't mind being hooked to a good daily for the next six months.  So, I will check out the next drama in this time slot.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

In that pic JE did not look happy and DG does not seem to be wearing his wedding ring. Maybe that is DG saying goodbye to her since I would expect her to look happier if this is their reunion...

Picture

JE is not smiling , perhaps she still feels guilty.

DG is smiling, he is carrying a back bag

What does this mean?

Any predictions? 

May be JE is really pregnant this time! He brought her back from the country side? This bag is JE's?

I consider this my favourite scene

JE says she thought she would be happy when SJ disappears from her life. But she wasn't so. She was always feeling guilty and seeing SJ's shadow. She was afraid of losing JH and DG, and seeing this look in HN's eyes. Then she told her she is sorry. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I expect that SH will do her time and we may see her husband and kids outside the prison after a small time jump. SH paying for her crimes and starting fresh gaining that forgiveness from her family. 

This really made me laugh. Just the idea of them having to visit her outside the jail is amusing considering how she thought she had it made doing all of that conniving behind her sister's back.

Predictions:

HG and HN get engaged and they both live in JH's house.

JE stays in reclusion in the country with halmoni.

DG decided not to date for a while and focus on his publishing business. He has much success and works with JH as his apprentice.

JH helps HN turn her business into a reputable brand.

HG becomes a top manager at the home shopping network.

HG's mother takes SH's place at SJ Boutique.

SH's husband and Lee Papa go into business together. Maybe something that will compliment the side dish store.

EA's business goes viral and becomes more successful. Her and her daughter move downstairs into the Park's old house.

YR continues a relationship with EA and SR, even after her mother gets out of jail.

Grandma gets happy with news that she will have a great-gran.

• Like 9

@joke lanfoo I agree with you :) 

But I have been pulling my hair lately ^_^  :D

I prefer 100-episode dramas broadcasted twice a week Saturdays and Sundays. Though they last for about 6 months too, but the action is quicker.

And of course 32-episode dramas are optimum 

I was attracted to Sunny Again tomorrow, like you, because of HN/HG story. I considered it a romantic comedy at the beginning. But when the plots of JE and SH dominated, I was disappointed. 

• Like 6