Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Maybe in real life. But on a Kdrama, geting slap or water at u clothes from  your mother in-law isn't a permanently punishable crime. If it were, everyone would be a jail by now 

they need to count their blessing  HN &HG

Thanks joke Lanfoo 

I cant wait to see the episode 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

if you have forgotten why you fell for this drama, some kind soul on youtube has made several montages of Hg and HN moments. (their full names are in the title) I had almost forgotten just how cute these two have been.

Have been roaring especially at the ones where HG was "stressed"

I hope the writer gives us some more of these in the last few episodes amongst the dramas and reveals.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Maybe they were pulling one of those 48 hours shoots that Kdrama industry is known for, and were so exhausted to do anything!   Actually seeing the scene again, I think all 4 have sleepy eyes.  They may have been napping, and got woken up at 2 am to act this scene.   I think what we may be seeing on HN's face is sleepiness rather than emotion.

By the way, if any of you need to know how rushed things can be in drama production, and how they pull these sleepless shifts, see this video made by two drama nuts who researched it.  It is quite factual -

They are actually talking about the 16 episode type of dramas with 2 Eps a week.   It is even worse with daily dramas.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Summary of ep. 113:

- EA tells JH about HN being SJ but also that SH knew about it (and I think also about pushing her down the stairs to prevent EA from telling JH). It is very touching scene with both of them tearing up.

- JH remembers making EA kneel in the rain and apologizes by going on her knees now and thanking EA for taking care/raising SJ.

- JH decides not to tell HN the truth (for now), EA disagrees but is willing to follow JH's lead

- SH throws the photos in a trash bin and burns them

- HG's mom comes to HN Apparel and makes a scene. She insults EA and HN but HN for once defends herself. HG's mom gets even angrier and wants to slap HN but JH arrives and prevents that.

- HG's mom does not understand why JH is getting involved and literally whines like a 5-year old :blink: and after insulting HN some more storms out  

- JH is overwhelmed being alone with HN so she makes up an excuse and leaves. Outside she remembers acing like HG's mom when she slapped HN and made her kneel cause of YR. She also remembers HN telling her that she is her role model later (after JH married the shoemaker).

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and ALSO JE knew about HN=SJ 

- HG and HN walk home and HN tells him about his mom showing up at work. She tells him she defended herself and he seems proud of her

- at breakfast HG asks his mom about going to HN and the mom explodes about HN being a foundling.

- only HG tells her he knew and has no problem with it and the dad says the same thing.

- HG's dad says he gave permission and asks the family who is okay with accepting HN and HG, LEo and Hanna raise their hand . HG's mom storms out like a child again.

- JH is very cold to SH at work (she makes her bring her coffee, then deliberately spills it and makes SH clean it up. She also makes her work overtime/late).

- HG has a meeting with HN, Leo and CEO Kim at HN Apparel and KIm finds out HG/HN are back together. 

- HG and HN later go shopping and come across a baby shop. HG teases HN about it.

- JH gives HN a scarf when she says it is pretty. Later we find out that this scarf belonged to SJ and JE is pissed about it.

- when JH/shoemaker are visiting grandma, grandma tells JH that HN knew where the bathroom was without being told. 

- at the end JE is happily packing her things and preparing to move only for JH to rain on her parade by telling her they will not be moving...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The Ep114 preview shows HN and JH sleeping beside each other.  How nice.  JH says "it feels like a dream" but the look on HN's face seems to indicate that she has still not been told.  JH seems to be really keeping it a secret for a while, if so.

• Like 10

:heart::heart::heart:Continuing from my live recaps earlier...

JH must have told JG finally.

JE & DG happily packed up to move house BUT JH told JE she's NOT moving.:D

Yeah! JUST by looking at JE's constipated face is very very satisfying!:blush:

PREVIEW shows JH & HN sleeping together cosily on the ONDAL FLOOR.:love:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and JE knew about it 

Aha, the first thing that this writer has done that all of us have been able to guess right!!!  Yeah!!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Ughh the mom is such a disgusting person I glad everyone is disregarding her now, they all sick of her attitude and tantrums.

They just went back to eating after she left like nothing happen smiling :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

HN has two mama bears, one of them now is going to unleash her claws and cut SH and JE into pieces, this is the tip of the iceberg. I wish that I'm not going over my head but I'm so happy how JH is mistreating the two clueless pair. I hope they never catch on until the moment of truth. When they both are exposed to the whole family and a little show will be great for all their bad deeds.

• Like 14

The thing I love about JH she made up for her past mistakes a long time ago with HN,she didn't all of a sudden have a change of heart just because she found out HN was her daughter they were already pretty close.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

Another translation:

At the request of Jin-guk (Cho Jae-sung), who won the 114th prize, Hani (Snow In-ah) spends the night with Jin-hee (Shim Hye-jin). Han-eun (Ha Seung-ri) asks Jin-hee for additional production when her delivery volume becomes insufficient due to her mistake.

I am sure JH can hardly wait to fix JE's mistakes. Someone is going to be in trouble at work ... :naughty:

@joke lanfoo I think so. He really had fun teasing her with how many children they will have. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4