Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Today's episode was all about JH's revenge on JE.

She made JE clean HN's shoes when SH spilled coffee over them and when she was driving HN and JE she made JE sit in the back and basically threw her out of the car with some taxi money.

And when JE made that mistake of not checking the number of clothing items JH was not willing to help. On the contrary she went to the sleezy director of K1 and said that SJ Boutique will no longer work for them. JE was shocked and ran after JH's car but JH did not stop. JE fell and when HN came to help her up JE screamed at her.

ALso SH found out that JH took away her manager authorization so she could not help JE behind JH's back. And YR is now JH's spy at the Boutique.

Not even one OTP moment though.

In the preview JE is shown to be visiting an OB-GYN and giving an ultrasound pic to DG ... 

:(

I forgot to add: to me it does not seem like the shoemaker knows about HN-SJ.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 6

:heart:

MENTAL TORTURE by JH  for evil mum-daughter duo has BEGUN!

JE got reprimanded by Director of K1.

:triumph: From preview, stupid writer is using the most feared trope by making JE pregnant! AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

I am not worried about JE's pregnancy, it has no effect on JH directly. Only  stupid DG is the one who cares. 

I don't know what JK will do however. He may ask JH to forgive JE for the sake of his grandchild :( 

May be the writer will punish JE by her having a miscarriage. That will be the worst punishment in my opinion. (although it is a very cruel punishment :( ) But I mean it might just happen because of stress or because JE is already weak.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Apart from disliking DG's character,  I like the actor very much. He is good-looking ^_^

Yeah, the actor is really handsome.

This should be his 3rd or 4th time in daily drama so I had expected him to take more solid and positive character to solidify his acting role after the last (one lovers in bloom) where he was nominated for the best male but didn't win.

He really impressed me so much In that drama that I thought he will be ascending instead of descending as he did in this drama.

I loved his bad boy image in his last drama and his hair style was so cute.

Anyway, I generally loved that drama. Still watch some episodes. So much deep emotions.  Only gaze alone can send one to heaven. 

The four leads,both the bad were so good.

• Like 9

Not surprised at all but This pregnancy could be not true. It can be lies that JE created. JE maybe up to a few tricks to get JH to be nice to her. Chingu’s don’t take everything you see as truth. Remember for the pregnancy of JE , you mit look for signs of pregnancy 1. Nausea 2, men nausea, 3. food craving and a lot of tears. 

@selen4ever Great minds think a like. :lol::D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @joke lanfooCould she be faking it? Going by the text preview it seems it is a fake pregnancy to make JH feel sorry for her.

We really need the subs for what the doctor actually says to her.

@selen4ever I wont be surprised if she is faking it as she's soooooooo DESPERATE. Moreover she's a master of manipulations! Let's hear it from @stroppysefor the conversation between her and doctor later.:(

• Like 9

I hope JH stands still on her ground. JE both parents are alive and JH did more than what she has to do for her family she carried them all. Its time for her to live happily with her daughter she waited 20 years and SH and JE can't guilt trip her. JE should just live now as DG wife and he has to be responsible for her he is the one who said I do and till death do us apart, so JH owes nothing to SH or JE.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Not surprised at all but This pregnancy could be not true. It can be lies that JE created. JE maybe up to a few tricks to get JH to be nice to her. Chingu’s don’t take everything you see as truth. Remember for the pregnancy of JE , you mit look for signs of pregnancy 1. Nausea 2, men nausea, 3. food craving and a lot of tears. 

If the pregnancy is a false alarm, even if DG forgives her which I doubt this time around, his dad will never forgive her.

And if its false, it's time for uncovering many things so the aunt will uncover that as she has placed her on her watch list.

If she can lie boldly till now in her eyes about HN, she can as well lie for everything.

• Like 8

I looked at the preview again on the KBS site and my money is on it being fake.

SH is the one to tell JH, JE acts faint when the shoemaker suggests JH going on TV to look for SJ and JE does not look happy about what the doctor is telling her (sadly in the preview we don't hear the doctor :mellow:).

And it is notable that JE went alone to the OB-GYN while Leo went with Hanna to hear the news. Seems fishy that DG was not with her inside. Cause an ultrasound pic is not that hard to get - definitely easier than faking a DNA test.

• Like 11

Knowing JH's wrath now, I wont be surprised she does a check with her JE's doc  to double check about the pregnancy. :lol:

I was so HAPPY that JH was evesdropping on the evil mum-daughter duo's conversation behind the door. She was very angry about how JE threw HN's shoes on the floor and abused her even though HN was very nice.

I clapped my hands with glee seeing how the EVIL DUO were treated as maids by JH! :blush:

@UnniSarah not everyone has nausea when pregnant. But JE can always pretend to be nauseatic and have food cravings EASILY!

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, darr said:

I loved his bad boy image in his last drama and his hair style was so cute.

Anyway, I generally loved that drama. Still watch some episodes. So much deep emotions.  Only gaze alone can send one to heaven. 

The four leads,both the bad were so good.

in the press conference of SAT, the actor Lee Chang Wook said his grandma was upset by his evil role, so he changed here :) but really viewers consider him dumb so he didn't really succeed by changing from the villain to a dumb character :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope JH stands still on her ground. JE both parents are alive and JH did more than what she has to do for her family she carried them all. Its time for her to live happily with her daughter she waited 20 years and SH and JE can't guilt trip her. JE should just live now as DG wife and he has to be responsible for her he is the one who said I do and till death do us apart, so JH owes nothing to SH or JE.

@howa... I think that if DGremains married to JE. He will be miserable,he is a fool in love but look st JE’s father. He is miserable but won’ Leave his wife because she is miserable. They could have been happy but SHE IS MATERIALISTIC and has no confidence.  SH is never happy and so is JE. I think the best thing for JE is to be alone with a possibility of getting DG back or remaining friends with him because of the hurt she caused. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the press conference of SAT, the actor Lee Chang Wook said his grandma was upset by his evil role, so he changed here :) but really viewers consider him dumb so he didn't really succeed by changing from the villain to a dumb character :D

But it brought him to limelight:lol:

More recognition, better deal, more endoresements and smiling to the bank always which will benefit the grandma too and a dream of any actor.

His role here didnt fit him at all. Hope the grandma will be happy seeing him act as a semi-dumb man:D

Had I not watched his drama before, I will not have interest in any drama he features in again. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Watching some of the clips for today's episode just now, and the part where EA listens to HN and JH laughing while having their sleepover just tugs at my heartstrings. She knew that telling JH that HN is SJ is the right thing, but I don't think she was quite prepared to face tge reality that she now has to share the daughter that she loved and cared for for the past 20 years with her birth mom. The way the emotions just cross the actress that plays EA is amazing. It's a mix of sadness and joy and possibly wry acceptance all flitting on her face one after the other that shows that she's an amazingly gifted veteran actress. :tears: 

• Like 8

I am so GLAD that YR is the guardian angel for both JH & HN. As she's around at the boutique, I'm sure evil witch SH cant collaborate with HG's mum to harm HN. :lol:

I hope YR creates a scenerio for these 2 WITCHES to get into an UGLY CAT FIGHT like what I was hoping for earlier! :tounge_xd:

Omo! I'm rubbing my eyes in disbelief! Has HG's nasty, mum toned down a bit in this episode?:ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3