[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

There were so many cases of JH's wrath today, it was some ride.  In the first scene when SH went to her office, thinking she could still take the younger sister liberties and complain, SH was arguing about why they are not moving out, as that house has only one bathroom and all that.  The first thing JH does is to pick up the phone and call JE to take her to task for whining about the no-move to her mother.  Just like a proper MIL.  Now SH was totally shocked.  She still doesn't know that JH has only just started! ....

That is why JE later talked to her mother and complained "mom, are you even thinking?".  She was mad that SH went and complained to JH that JE was whining.

Another interesting thing was when HN walked in and overheard JE tell her mother that things are so bad that she now often thinks of just confessing everything.   HN innocently asks what confession she was talking about.   JE could only pout and just run out of there :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

True. A simple blood test tells a patient is they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

An urine test is more than sufficient to know that one is pregnant.  They do a blood test at the doctor's office.   They don't do ultrasound so early in the pregnancy unless it is a at-risk pregnancy.   

55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I see this playing out like JH saying you dont get to used a baby as a shied because you spent considerable effort to try to keep mother and daughter apart .

May be this is just a scenario on part of the writer to give more suspense. Or may be the writer likes JE too much and wants to give her a baby as a reward :)  you never know.

14 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

An urine test is more than sufficient to know that one is pregnant.  They don't do ultrasound so early in the pregnancy.   

Probably THIS blunder by the evil mum-daughter duo will arouse suspicion in JH. Being a mum herself she'd known the procedure and will dig further by even checking with JE's doctor. Only eunuch DG could be hookwinked easily of course!:P

As I've mentioned much earlier, JE wont be able to conceive with her excessive stress level even if drinks TONS of fertility tonic or consults the BEST FERTILITY DOCTOR in Korea!:D

Wait till JH finds out about the FAKE pregnancy. All Hell will break lose from her! :blush:

One other thing, as some of you are waiting for the subs.  When HN had the sleepover with JH, the mother asks the daughter about what she remembers from 7 years of age.  HN says she remembers that she was smart, and that her mom (EA) was bragging to everybody about her.  She could do multiplication tables, like 6 times 8 is 48 and all that.  Then she said she used to play the "rice barley game" ( 쌀보리 놀이 - ssal bori nori) with EA.  Then you see them play that game.   It was so touching to see EA outside hearing it.  The happiness and the pain on her face.

Another interesting scene was when HN came out of HJ's room after the coffee-shoe incident and said, "sorry manager-nim" for causing trouble.  SH starts yelling at her for addressing her like that, saying "don't you know that I am not the manager now?".  She is so out of it that she just wants to yell at HN... because she doesn't know what else to do.  Poor HN has her innocent look, wondering what the heck is wrong!

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

One other thing, as some of you are waiting for the subs.  When HN had the sleepover with JH, the mother asks the daughter about what she remembers from 7 years of age.  HN says she remembers that she was smart, and that her mom (EA) was bragging to everybody about her.  She could do multiplication tables, like 6 times 8 is 48 and all that.  Then she said she used to play the "rice barley game" ( 쌀보리 놀이 - ssal bori nori) with EA.  Then you see them play that game.   It was so touching to see EA outside hearing it.  The happiness and the pain on her face.

Another interesting scene was when HN came out of HJ's room after the coffee-shoe incident and said, "sorry manager-nim" for causing trouble.  SH starts yelling at her for addressing her like that, saying "don't you know that I am not the manager now?".  She is so out of it that she just wants to yell at HN... because she doesn't know what else to do.  Poor HN has her innocent look, wondering what the heck is wrong!

The BEST part is JH was listening to whatever SH & later JE dished out at HN behind the door!:tounge_xd:

@fatherjohnaz  I agree with you that it is not the baby's fault. :( 

I understand your point of view, Yes no one should be punished on behalf of someone else. I quite agree.

The problem is in the plot of the drama. If JE is pregnant, then JH will forgive her, which is not fair to HN. 

That is why the writer has to fix it somehow. The easiest way is that JE would be lying and she is not pregnant. 

@dramaninja I agree with you that DG won't forgive JE easily this time. 

remember, when JE slapped YR, DG was shocked. He told JE, I never thought you would slap someone's face. He told her how can you do this, you are so different from the JE I know. 

So DG will not believe it when he learns about all the atrocities JE did to HN. He will be totally shocked.

Also the JE DG fell in love with is totally different from the true JE. He didn't know anything about her.

by the way, I discovered a very strange coincidence. Did you know that Seol-in Ah and Ha Seung Ri were co-stars in School 2017? I just discovered this now :) 

4 hours ago, marypots08 said:

The evil mother and daughter are now getting more mad at HN and JH. Will they plan some crime and eventually JH will die to save her daughter

I hope JH will reveal SJ as soon as possible. Poor HN does not know what is happening and the 2 witches are getting desperate to get rid of HN.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

An urine test is more than sufficient to know that one is pregnant.  They do a blood test at the doctor's office.   They don't do ultrasound so early in the pregnancy unless it is a at-risk pregnancy.   

True. This is why I don't believe she is pregnant. 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

True. This is why I don't believe she is pregnant. 

I agree. And also it would be too much of a coincidence for SH making up a lie and it then turning out to be true. In the preview when SH tells JH about JE being pregnant JE is still wearing the same outfit as in the scene today when she was running after JH's car. So it happens the same day and SH claims JE is pregnant before JE goes to the doctor...

49 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Also the JE DG fell in love with is totally different from the true JE. He didn't know anything about her.

Just goes to show you that one should really get to know someone before marriage.  We live today in a throw a way world.  Goes back to the paper cup.  Use it once and then toss it.  Now days, if the marriage doesn't work the way we want it to, get a divorce.  Get pregnant and don't want it,  abort a human being.  Not trying to cause a commotion on the ethics of marriage and abortion.  We all have our own opinions and we can not dictate ours on others.  I am just saying that we lack staying power now and no one wants to work on the hard problems anymore.

I think that JE is in the middle of a moral crisis, she wants to confess to JH but her mother is so against it. 

If she is pregnant, she will start to feel like a mom and realize what her actions have done to JH.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The ultrasound makes me think that JE's pregnancy is not faked, and thus, I think DG and JG will ask JH to forgive JE. My question is whether knowing everything JE did to keep JH from finding SJ whether they will still have the nerve to ask JH to forgive JE? I doubt that JH will be able to bear to continue to live with JE after everything is out in the open. HN, of course, will probably be the saint that her character is supposed to be, and forgive JE everything as soon as she knows. *sigh* 

@stroppyse  Just because mom and daughter both get on there knees and beg forgivness from JN/SJ don't mean her mom has to JE has went way past redeemption and si has her mom.. I'm looking forward to seeing if JH kicks SH out of her home.. There mother can';t plead for her now.. In my opinion she better take the high road and head off to her room and keep her mouth shut.. JH may even tell JE the gall of you to be excited to have a child after what you did to mine..

2 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

At the rate JH is showing her WRATH, evil witch will surely break down and confess. Hopefully sent to mental hospital for treatment. JE who maybe really pregnant (no wonder she was taking those fertility tonics ever so faithfully) may get a miscarriage as retribution. :angry:

@joke lanfoo  to much fertility tonic can be harmful and she won't be able to produce at all this could be the fearful look she has on her face learning she is sterile or she's at a high risk fir a miscarriage..Maybe already a dead fetus inside her that aborting itself.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

True. A simple blood test tells a patient if they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

@lu09  If she's pregnant I think a miscarriage will happen and hey would try and blame HN for it or her losing the gig with HSN and stress will be the cause.. They'll truy and blame JH because she didn;t help lesson her stress

1 hour ago, fatherjohnaz said:

If JE is pregnant, i hope nothing goes wrong.  Not the baby's fault whom the parents are.  Also, this will make JH a grandma and I am sure no person wants to hurt their own relatives.  

@fatherjohnaz  Your such a nice person and yes the child isn;t at fault but the mother can;t be forgiven.. All the evil sin she's committed will come back on this innocent child in different forms..    

30 minutes ago, fatherjohnaz said:

Just goes to show you that one should really get to know someone before marriage.  We live today in a throw a way world.  Goes back to the paper cup.  Use it once and then toss it.  Now days, if the marriage doesn't work the way we want it to, get a divorce.  Get pregnant and don't want it,  abort a human being.  Not trying to cause a commotion on the ethics of marriage and abortion.  We all have our own opinions and we can not dictate ours on others.  I am just saying that we lack staying power now and no one wants to work on the hard problems anymore.

I think that JE is in the middle of a moral crisis, she wants to confess to JH but her mother is so against it. 

If she is pregnant, she will start to feel like a mom and realize what her actions have done to JH.

I quite agree abortion is very cruel, it means killing a baby in my opinion.

Also divorce makes the poor kids fatherless/motherless, depending on whom they live with.

That's why the couple shouldn't have kids before knowing each other well.

May be JE will repent at the end. But it will really take time for JH to forgive her. 

I like the grannie very much. Some didn't like her at the beginning but I always thought her humorous :D

Archived