[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

So another roller coaster ride begins with how to EXPOSE the crimes committed by the evil mum-daughter duo and the TAMING of the arrogant, uncouth and low class HG's mum! :D

I'm really pleased that JH remains calm and cool in order to secretly uncover on her own all that her evil sister and niece had done to her for the past 20 years. 

I'm glad I have never ever condemn her for being clueless at all. As viewers we get to see all the evil deeds but how could she? :P

WELL DONE JH! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :blush:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jayakris said:

By the way,  I am sure most of you would agree with we when I say that THE TWO MOTHERS NAILED THEIR SCENE today.  Slayed it.  Maybe the best scene of the whole drama.

That was some tremendous acting by both.   Nicely edited, and very good job by the drama to show the kneel down scenes from earlier to add the proper emotional content.   I am a man, so I don't cry, but it was tough not to get moist eyes from seeing the scene.

I cried.

What do you expect. They are veterans that knows their onions. 

Actually all the veterans are doing pretty well.

Just that sometimes SH will go over the top.

I understand as her character is the most difficult and sometimes I will see so much tiredness in her eyes that concealers can't hide.

Hope she gets so much rest after this.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I think that JG must know that HN is SJ, but has been asked to stay silent about it since otherwise, why wouldn't he assume that JE could spend the night with JH. Just speculating.

Pretty sure that he has been told.  In today's episode, one scene ended with JH saying to JG that she had something to tell him.  It can't be anything else.  She trusts JG fully, and she is the type who knows that trusted couples shouldn't keep secrets from each other.  And she needs somebody to talk to, as she is hiding a lot of emotions that are tough to keep hidden.   She was actually about to say something to him earlier too - after saying that the flyers weren't needed anymore, when she had gotten interrupted by the Witch and the Wimp.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Well, Korean society has been evolving, and there have been a number of newspaper and magazine articles as well as tv segments now on the pathos of Korean husbands and fathers who are expected to be good earners while not really getting much love or attention from their spouses or their children. The mothers tend to rule in terms of all things having to do with children, so the children bond to their mothers but not so much to their fathers. And, the mothers tend to want their children to be well educated so that they can get a good job and to marry well, meaning marry into well off families who can them help their careers, etc. It's a way of climbing the Korean social ladder. Personally, I think these dramas aim at showing that behavior as being crass whether it's well intended or not.

This only aims at a segment of Korean society, however, rather than the whole. Mostly, it's the urban middle class that seems to be most afflicted with this though.

In general, Korea is still very much a patriarchal society as you've said.

I really like the program "The Return of Superman", where the fathers are taking care of their children. 

To stick to SAT, HG/Mr. Lee relationship is good. Also we have DG/JK, even Kwang and his son. So we have father/son relationship. 

@jayakris  really I like this expression "The Witch and the Wimp" :D

:lol: it reminds me of "The Bold and the Beautiful". :) Same first letter :) 

Oh, she is a veteran actress, and a very good one.  In fact she was the lead in the last 5 or 6 dramas she acted in.  I am surprised that the drama even got her to do this role.  And she totally nailed her role too.

I'm not surprised at all seeing how she acts.

It's good she is not that selective

Once it's a good drama,why not as that will help push her forward too.

I just let her here and I'm sure some people seeing her for the first time have positive review about her too.

Thanks.

Mummy HG looks like a loner in her own house.

Serves her right.:D

3 hours ago, darr said:

YR has redeemed herself.

She is a very smart lady.

I think that situations made her desperate and she was enjoyed the fake identity she hot carried away.  Then as SH and her daughter were shoving it all over her face, she didn't have choice but to use her head.JH forgiving and giving her another chance made her have a rethink. Then HN and her family showed her love. She actually have no  choice but to help nab these traitors.

Go girl!

Another mission successfully accomplished.

The actress is so good.

I must commend her acting prowess. She acts like a veteran. She need to be a lead next time.

Ok, drama apart. I absolutely love JE attire at the end of the drama. That should be her best look. 

Back to the drama.

JH is dishing it out hawt.

As per HG mum, she is strictly on her own now as everybody is against her.

Her love for material things will cost her the love of her family one day.

The actress playing YR was the lead in a drama called Bloom Dal Soon (correct me if i'm mistaken with the title) and it's also a 120 episode drama. I'm planning to check it out since i agree with you that she is a very good actress 

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

HG's mom other punishment should be that her son will NOT be living with her at her house after HG marries HN. Instead, JH will insist on a condition for allowing HG to marry HN despite HG's mom very bad treatment of her daughter HN, that HG and HN be living with her at her BIG house to prevent HG's mom mistreating her daughter. So, HG's mom will not be able to see HG that often since HG will no longer be living with his own parents... 

I still find it amazing how easy it was for SH to find someone to impersonate the guy telling JH that SH was dead or the guys to do the kidnapping. She is not a criminal before and doesn't have any relation with this kind of world.

8 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I still find it amazing how easy it was for SH to find someone to impersonate the guy telling JH that SH was dead or the guys to do the kidnapping. She is not a criminal before and doesn't have any relation with this kind of world.

I have always seen it as 1-800 dial a thug... No matter what rich background they come from they always seem to find the seeder side to help them do things like SH has done. 

@stroppyse

Thanks for the translations.. 

I thought HG was a bit cheeky as well with his innocent suggestion to HN.. lol

2 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I thought HG was a bit cheeky as well with his innocent suggestion to HN.. lol

Hey, nothing innocent in it.  "Let's make babies, and let's start early".  He is not playing around.   The man wants something, and he doesn't want to wait.  No wonder HN ran for her life :) ... 

Maybe that's why she gives him only pecks.   She knows that one thing can lead to another and she will have two mothers and a mother-in-law screaming at her!

JE and SH brought this all on themselves. SH may not have known that HN was SJ early but after finding out she whole heartedly got into making sure JH did not find out. That is the real blow for JH. Her own sister knew how she suffered with SJ being missing and conspired with her daughter who she thought of as her own kid as well to trick her and keep her daughter from coming home. Looked in her face as they went behind her back to stop SJ from getting back to her. What is more amazing is SH thinks by burning those pics of HN as a child she has ended JH finding out but fate and karma fixed that. SH never thought that EA would carry a photo of HN as a child and JH would end up seeing it. Its a good thing because just as JH said HN and EA would be in even more danger from SH if she knew. 

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home.

I want to see the truth come out and HN remembers how JE tried to kill her with her car. Imagine her saying that out in front of everyone. DG , EA, JH and JG all hearing what JE tried to do. The soft soap that JE fed to DG about what happened to SJ all going up in flames to learn that JE was still jealous of SJ and tried to kill her so she would not come back and be exposed for intentionally being the one that caused her to get hurt and going missing. It's not exactly like JE told him but instead it is much more ugly given that JE did not tell the truth long ago and then hid that she found SJ a while ago.

It's funny that SH thinks that JH is being mean for making her do some work and fetch a bit of coffee and is holding a grudge over the 50 thou she embezzled from the company. Considering SH has no money 50 thou is a nice sum so saying "its only" is wrong considering it was not her money to take in the first place. SH likes to live off being the sister of JH which is why she is still walking around even after a demotion thinking she is still so good when she has done nothing right. How long before these two idiots get that JH may know the truth of their involvement?

Other than JH and EA in today's episode one of my other favorite scenes is YR giving up the recorder and telling JH that JE is part of it as well and when JH came out at the end and told JE they are not moving from that house. JE was so happy thinking they would be away from HN and her problem of them finding out HN is SJ was fixed only for JH to fix her after learning she knew as well. I am sure that JG knows as well that HN is SJ. I am not sure that she would tell him about SH and JE but I am sure she told him about HN. Its why I agree he has to know to suggest HN stay with JH while they are away for the night. 

Now I want to see how JH continues to torture them. I knew she would want to know just how long they have known the truth. They betrayed her in not telling. So I can assume that EA passed on the clothing that SJ had on the day she went missing along with the marble? That is what JH was looking at in the box or was that a set of clothing JH had kept to look at when she needed to? Either way it does not matter what is coming for JE and SH is retribution for their selfishness. 

17 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home.

I was disappointed about this too.  I wanted to see JH hearing what the Thief was telling YR in detail about the picture theft and the fake death story (and how HE still feels bad about doing it!  And it's the so-called sister who asked him to).  Then EA being all smug in spelling out that she knew that HN was SJ and asking YR to never tell.   I wanted to see JH get really mad, throw something at the wall, and say that she would never let the witches get away with it.

10 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I was disappointed about this too.  I wanted to see JH hearing what the Thief was telling YR in detail about the picture theft and the fake death story (and how HE still feels bad about doing it!  And it's the so-called sister who asked him to).  Then EA being all smug in spelling out that she knew that HN was SJ and asking YR to never tell.   I wanted to see JH get really mad, throw something at the wall, and say that she would never let the witches get away with it.

Are u guys not so fast?:lol:

Don't worry, she will definitely do that at the right moment

She has already set the wheels in motion and she vowed to make her sister feel pains  as much as she did:lol:

Her sister thought that by burning picture everything will be finally settled.

Has she forgotten that EA has amnesia and may remember soon?

Or that YR won't spill on her.

Bird brain:lol:

JE face at the end of the episode was epic:lol:

And HN, brace up, HG is impatient.

He want to do the do even before wedding:D

This guys is always cheesy.HN was actually blushing.

I'm sure the crew will laugh at that silly joke:lol:

Archived