[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Actually what happened to that whole SaRang and JiHu thing?  I always thought that they had initially planned on some romance between the two and then dropped it due probably to viewer response that JiHu looked too young.

I think the writer intended to hook them up and then realized it would have been a misfire.

There was a clear difference in the maturity levels of the two characters.  

I initially assumed that Hwang's Brother was supposed to be a middle school student.  I was really shocked to realize that he was supposed to be college age.

Kang's Sister, on the other hand, was clearly a full grown adult and nobody's  fool.

Their relationship would have worked as a platonic "big sister -  little brother" relationship but not as a romantic relationship.  At least that's my opinion.  I could be wrong.

RE LEE'S BABY AS EARLY WEDDING PRESENT QUIP:

Wasn't Lee himself an (unplanned) "early wedding present?"

You may recall Hwang's Mother taunting Lee's Mother about not being able to pursue her education because she became pregnant.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really don't know if JH listened to the recorder or not.  I tend to think she has.  JH is definitely going to get her revenge on both SH and JE.   I sorta think that JG will get on them both because of his relationship with EA and HN.   Loved the look on JE face when she was told that they were not moving.  

3 hours ago, jimb said:

I think the writer intended to hook them up and then realized it would have been a misfire.

There was a clear difference in the maturity levels of the two characters.  

I initially assumed that Hwang's Brother was supposed to be a middle school student.  I was really shocked to realize that he was supposed to be college age.

Kang's Sister, on the other hand, was clearly a full grown adult and nobody's  fool.

Their relationship would have worked as a platonic "big sister -  little brother" relationship but not as a romantic relationship.  At least that's my opinion.  I could be wrong.

RE LEE'S BABY AS EARLY WEDDING PRESENT QUIP:

Wasn't Lee himself an (unplanned) "early wedding present?"

You may recall Hwang's Mother taunting Lee's Mother about not being able to pursue her education because she became pregnant.

I think Hanna was the "early wedding present" because she is older than HG :)

This was posted today the last day of shooting...this is outside JH's house. Can't tell what's gonna happen.

This was from robin (leo)..if i'm not mistaken is that JE' s former room? Maybe HN and HG are already living in JH's house. 

:love:

My FAVOURITE LINES of ep 113 is by our namja HG to coy HN,

"Having a baby before marriage is a wedding gift nowadays. Shall we have ONE before our wedding?":D

I'm POSITIVE HG wasn't looking innocent at all when he SUGGESTED that to HN! Come on, he's about 28 years old after all.:P

And he probably wants to be like his Dad who got his nasty mum pregnant before marriage. Heeeee.....

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON? :tounge_xd:

@meoooooowwww, I'm sorry to disappoint you. 

Today's episode was all about JH's revenge on JE.

She made JE clean HN's shoes when SH spilled coffee over them and when she was driving HN and JE she made JE sit in the back and basically threw her out of the car with some taxi money.

And when JE made that mistake of not checking the number of clothing items JH was not willing to help. On the contrary she went to the sleezy director of K1 and said that SJ Boutique will no longer work for them. JE was shocked and ran after JH's car but JH did not stop. JE fell and when HN came to help her up JE screamed at her.

ALso SH found out that JH took away her manager authorization so she could not help JE behind JH's back. And YR is now JH's spy at the Boutique.

Not even one OTP moment though.

In the preview JE is shown to be visiting an OB-GYN and giving an ultrasound pic to DG ... 

:(

I forgot to add: to me it does not seem like the shoemaker knows about HN-SJ.

I am not worried about JE's pregnancy, it has no effect on JH directly. Only  stupid DG is the one who cares. 

I don't know what JK will do however. He may ask JH to forgive JE for the sake of his grandchild :( 

May be the writer will punish JE by her having a miscarriage. That will be the worst punishment in my opinion. (although it is a very cruel punishment :( ) But I mean it might just happen because of stress or because JE is already weak.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Apart from disliking DG's character,  I like the actor very much. He is good-looking ^_^

Yeah, the actor is really handsome.

This should be his 3rd or 4th time in daily drama so I had expected him to take more solid and positive character to solidify his acting role after the last (one lovers in bloom) where he was nominated for the best male but didn't win.

He really impressed me so much In that drama that I thought he will be ascending instead of descending as he did in this drama.

I loved his bad boy image in his last drama and his hair style was so cute.

Anyway, I generally loved that drama. Still watch some episodes. So much deep emotions.  Only gaze alone can send one to heaven. 

The four leads,both the bad were so good.

Not surprised at all but This pregnancy could be not true. It can be lies that JE created. JE maybe up to a few tricks to get JH to be nice to her. Chingu’s don’t take everything you see as truth. Remember for the pregnancy of JE , you mit look for signs of pregnancy 1. Nausea 2, men nausea, 3. food craving and a lot of tears. 

@selen4ever Great minds think a like. :lol::D

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @joke lanfooCould she be faking it? Going by the text preview it seems it is a fake pregnancy to make JH feel sorry for her.

We really need the subs for what the doctor actually says to her.

@selen4ever I wont be surprised if she is faking it as she's soooooooo DESPERATE. Moreover she's a master of manipulations! Let's hear it from @stroppysefor the conversation between her and doctor later.:(

I hope JH stands still on her ground. JE both parents are alive and JH did more than what she has to do for her family she carried them all. Its time for her to live happily with her daughter she waited 20 years and SH and JE can't guilt trip her. JE should just live now as DG wife and he has to be responsible for her he is the one who said I do and till death do us apart, so JH owes nothing to SH or JE.

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Not surprised at all but This pregnancy could be not true. It can be lies that JE created. JE maybe up to a few tricks to get JH to be nice to her. Chingu’s don’t take everything you see as truth. Remember for the pregnancy of JE , you mit look for signs of pregnancy 1. Nausea 2, men nausea, 3. food craving and a lot of tears. 

If the pregnancy is a false alarm, even if DG forgives her which I doubt this time around, his dad will never forgive her.

And if its false, it's time for uncovering many things so the aunt will uncover that as she has placed her on her watch list.

If she can lie boldly till now in her eyes about HN, she can as well lie for everything.

I looked at the preview again on the KBS site and my money is on it being fake.

SH is the one to tell JH, JE acts faint when the shoemaker suggests JH going on TV to look for SJ and JE does not look happy about what the doctor is telling her (sadly in the preview we don't hear the doctor :mellow:).

And it is notable that JE went alone to the OB-GYN while Leo went with Hanna to hear the news. Seems fishy that DG was not with her inside. Cause an ultrasound pic is not that hard to get - definitely easier than faking a DNA test.

Archived