Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

22 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

JH to rain on her parade by telling her they will not be moving... 

My favorite part of the episode when she was walking around the house smiling, then her aunt comes out to give her the great news.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
YR is paying HN back for helping her, I think. JH will forgive YR that way :) and also YR achieved her revenge 

YR got her revenge and her redemption. The only villain in this drama who I am okay with getting either. She was really cute with SR when they were watching tv. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and ALSO JE knew about HN=SJ 

To add to that,  JH told her at the start that she knows that YR was the one who sent a picture and letter to her.  YR then asks whether she would be reported (to police) if she were to tell everything.  JH promises that no harm will come to her.  Then YR pulls out the recording.  YR says that it is true that she started it for money reasons but that she was sincere when she had said she wanted to be forgiven by JH.  Then she says that everything is recorded from when SH tied up with the ajussi who said that SJ was dead, and about the mother-daughter keeping the secret hidden.   That is when JH was shocked to find that JE was in it too.  YR says that JE also knows that HN is SJ.   We don't see her playing the recording in this clip, so we don't know if she has more things recorded than the scene with JE yesterday.  (EDIT: Actually she said she has the confession of the Thief ajussi, so she recorded the drinking session with him)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

YR is absolutely destroying them wow you would think this was a revenge drama and she was the lead. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

after Hanna voted for HN, I am starting to like her again :) she is silly and foolish, but at least she is not evil :) :D

10 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

YR got her revenge and her redemption. The only villain in this drama who I am okay with getting both. She was really cute with SR when they were watching tv. 

yes me too, I like YR :). Her face is not really evil like JE and SH :)

A very touching scene is when JH gives HN the scarf to wear. Very motherly. 

Haha. JH made SH wipe away the spilt coffee :)  very good revenge too :) 

Now that HG and HN are reunited, I am not concentrating on their scenes. I am very eager to see the scenes of JH. She is acting very carefully now to expose SH and JE. very interesting :) 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is acting very carefully now to expose SH and JE. very interesting :) 

I hope the writers would not ruin it if JH or EA said or did something to tip them off.

• Like 8

Preview for 114

@dramaninja I would like it to be foreshadowing for a "few years later" part in episode 121. HG/HN with kids, JH/EA being happy grandmas, HN Apparel doing great and SH/JE getting released from prison or working dead-end jobs...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The SPARK is back with HN! I simply LOVE to see her gave HG's nasty mum WORD FOR WORD even though I dont understand what she said! Heee!:D

The way HG's nasty mum screamed and abused HN for being a foundling (even cursed before she stormed off) must  have really broken JH's heart she cried thinking how HN must be suffering from her. That with the memory of how she had slapped HN must have affected her so much she decided not to tell HN the truth.:(

It was so HEARTWRENCHING to see JH crying outside HN's office!:bawling:

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- JH is very cold to SH at work (she makes her bring her coffee, then deliberately spills it and makes SH clean it up. She also makes her work overtime/late).

I liked what JH was thinking to herself at the end of that scene.  "Yun Seon Hui, I have not even started with you.  I am going to make blood flow from your eyes"  (a Korean usage, which is self-explanatory).

56 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- when JH/shoemaker are visiting grandma, grandma tells JH that HN knew where the bathroom was without being told. 

Again, JH is her ruthless self.  She shows no obvious emotions on her face when SH tried to brush it off as, "ah, mother, you are always talking about that.. what was the big deal".  JH knows all about why SH is saying that, but shows no expression, and then she tells the grandma.  "Mother, you know that HN is not with her real parents, right?  I am going to help her find her parents".  She throws a nasty look towards SH who is squirming like ants are biting her richardsimmons.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Foreshadowing?!?!?!?

Gah, let's all hope that it is and that we're gonna see little HN and/or little HG a few years after they're married.:love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I've never been so happy watching raws! :D

JEs impersonation of a dead fish in courtyard and when told they're not moving was very satisfying viewing.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Just now, girrlit said:

I've never been so happy watching raws! :D

JEs impersonation of a dead fish in courtyard and when told they're not moving was very satisfying viewing.

Is the clip for this scene out? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

ttp://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

A fix on that machine translation.   Jin Guk had to make a "condolence call" (not department).  So he went to somebody;s funeral.  On the second part, the "his" become "her".  JE screwed up on something and there is a delivery shortfall issue.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Is the clip for this scene out? 

Bonus dead fish:

@jayakris Could you please summarize what HG's mom said and how HN defended herself?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2