[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

1 hour ago, gomugomu618 said:

omg this is my real fear. I make a scenario like this, very exactly, yesterday afternoon when I re-watch ep 11 :tears: hoping we are all wrong dear, I'll take a long hiatus if once again I find the lead actor is die :bawling: I mean, not Jin Woo pls

Here:

Spoiler

I bet HJ will die and embody herself in her Emma hollogram. It's something I've seen coming from the beginning, but I avoided talking about it...

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

27 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So far, my most fave OST is Day Dream by Ellaine, then Star (Little Prince) came in second.

I love Little Prince and closely behind is Ailee's "Is You"  I believe there was a new OST played during the preview of ep 13. Sounds more cheery :lol:

Here is "Im Here" with Eng lyrics.

And just wondering since HJ can speak to Emma does that mean 1. She's logged into the game, 2. she's level 5 and beyond?  :blink: 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gomugomu618 said:

omg this is my real fear. I make a scenario like this, very exactly, yesterday afternoon when I re-watch ep 11 :tears: hoping we are all wrong dear, I'll take a long hiatus if once again I find the lead actor is die :bawling: I mean, not Jin Woo pls

Omo.. this better not be the case. I am not prepared for it because that wouldn’t be right for them and to us :( 

on the one hand, I am fluttered at the JW HJ scenes! They are adorable

will be back later for input

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

1. Probably. I remember YJ told that JW must be logged in so he can see Emma back then. If it's just a hologram, then she could be seen by everyone without the lenses. I think I heard her (in the preview) saying that it must be really hard for you all this time. Idk which one she refers with, but if I can guess she might logged in and able to see all those NPC swarms around him. 

and she looks shaken....

4f9f918f928c6c236bb003169f484c32.png

so maybe she did see all those NPCs. Though somehow I cant picture her fighting off those NPC's to level up...yeah I know PSH can kick butt but HJ cant. Who knows the writer can surprise me again, expect the unexpected. 

Prof Cha's expressions is the BEST!  I know I shouldnt laugh :P

DwRD9MyWoAAMqWH.jpg

DwREb3sWoAAaGz5.jpg

That would be my exact reaction seeing those NPCs and worse CHS yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-03.gif?1301940 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that professor Cha might have known about the affair before JW discovered it that's why he had an argument with his son. He called LSJ a richard simmons because professor Cha thinks, SJ had an affair with JW.

What professor Cha doesn't suspect is: Park. On the other hand, he mentioned the remarriage between SJ and JW as he thought, both were having an affair. However, he made it in the presence of Park... Imagine the irony, Cha wanted to test JW but didn't realize that the real "culprit" was Park. Then he mentioned to Park about the story he heard from YR... thinking it was JW. But Park could have been in fact the one cheating with LSJ. Yet, he discovers from professor Cha that CHS was indeed the father.

Notice that Park knew that CHS was playing the game, just like JW. He was still in touch with both. Besides, how could Marco and SJ have JW's cellphone number? In my opinion, Lee Soo Jin manipulated JW letting him think that the real villain is professor Cha in order to avoid any suspicion. Moreover, the way director PArk's reacted, when he received a call from HJ in the episode 11, he looked like he expected a different outcome with JW: his death. Now professor Cha's life is linked to JW's life... Moreover, Park is unaware what JW intended to do with the investigation.

I've always said that the game was a way to get rid JW and CHS. By turning JW into the murderer of CHS, everything is solved. Director Park is now the new CEO. Then LSJ can inherit the shares from her husband. It was Park who told JW that professor Cha intended to take CHS's inheritance. But what if this wasn't true?

However, this isn't everything... There must be someone else involved in the game... someone who could change the original game into a murder weapon. I might be wrong but KSB is my suspect. The way he tries to describe JW as a bad man doesn't sound right. The fact that he claimed that JW might have killed SJ was a clue for me. Then he followed HJ to Seoul and remained by her side, maybe he was thinking that SJ might call or visit her. 

JW is still thinking that the game has an error... I hope, he is wrong and realizes that this was much more than a game.

My theory might be wrong... but who cares, since it is fun to try to figure things out.

i like this theory.It is very plausible..And i want to add something to this theory

The three that died( marco,hyeonsuk,secreatary seo) in Granada were not killed by the game.They were killed by Director Park/his minions outside of the game..

• Like 11

2 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

Here:

Hide contents

I bet HJ will die and embody herself in her Emma hollogram. It's something I've seen coming from the beginning, but I avoided talking about it...

andwaeeeeee :bawling: my last drama was Mr. Sunshine where every heroes there are die. I hope Alhambra will do justice for my heart. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Chingu... can someone help what was in the preview? Did hee joo joined the game? 

What do you mean by help? Translation? There is a translated preview on page 127...

If what you mean is the interpretation of whether HJ joined the game or not, I think none of us know for sure. Some are guessing "yes, she joined the game", while some are guessing "no, she didn't join the game" :P

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Prof Cha's expressions is the BEST!  I know I shouldnt laugh :P

I want to laugh as well at his expression - I forgot scene is actually sad, him seeing his dead son become alive like that in the game. Zombie Cha can hear him too..

———————————

About the kiss, I want to congratulate PSH, her kissing acting skill is advanced to the next level yay.... no more shy thight lips kiss with closed eyes. PSH is getting prettier when with JinWoo. 

JinWoo little eyes and HJ big eyes are something else to watch ... 

eww now I sound like a pervert.

Sorry:D

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

I want to laugh as well at his expression - I forgot scene is actually sad, him seeing his dead son become alive like that in the game. Zombie Cha can hear him too..

I know we must be mean to laugh but I dont think Zombie Cha understood him. It was more attack the weakest enemy and it just so happens to be his father. I  reality, despite how neglectful his father was to him he would never strike him

• Like 9

11 hours ago, lxands said:

I dont think HJwas wearing the lense. I think JW had the curly hair programmer to set up Emma the hologram in his room. If she wears the lense then all hooligans from all over wud come attacking her, but there was none, also I dont think JW wud take chances & risk her life. He did so to Professor Cha not just to show him what he saw but also to control him.

I think she is wearing lenses, she asks for a pair from programmer dude. Maybe JW doesnt even kniw she has lenses on. Much like how Seo started playing, because he was bored of waiting and JW didnt even know. Besides, no NPC would attack her if shes not actively playing or in an alliance with JW. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

I would like to give my point of view about the kiss scene . For me it’s not forced or just inserted to satisfy the fans but there’s a reason behind . At that point of Jin woo’s  world is collapsing . From CEO to nothing . A man who is well respected suddenly becomes nothing and no one is with him. And while he wad talking to Park he looked at Hee Ju for me I would at that point he can’t just give up so he has to be sure that at least one should believed him especially Hee ju . He has to know whether  Hee ju has feelings for him or just pity him and through the kiss they will know it. Coz we can kiss anyone but it’s different when there’s feeling involve. Some said it is not the right time to have romance but in this situation Jin woo needs to know whether he’s really needs to stay or leave. In our real life if we’re fighting for something we will endure whatever it is. Hee ju on his side will give him the courage to fight. Because he knows he has to be strong for her and there’s still someone who believes in him. Even the decision he made to make Prof Cha to be his ally is because of minju . Minju who is always so cheerful became so sad when she asked Jin woo about her brother and She can’t give her an answer . If you watched clearly you can feel that it broke Jin woo’s heart when minju walked up sadly. Hee ju’s family is Jin woo’s moral support.sorry for the long post

couldn't agree more that Jin Woo considered his decision again bcz of Min Joo's innocent question. that nite, he looked at Se Joo's pict and probably not sleep. but, Jin Woo's poor heart actually still have a pity towards Prof. Cha, his hand looks so heavy when he makes a "YES" gesture. 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

After watching this episode, I am convinced that Lee Soo Jin and new CEO Park have been working together.

1. From Yu Ra, we heard that CHS suspected his wife to cheat on him. He thought that JW was her lover... as CHS had betrayed him before. He thought, JW would do the same to him.
  2. Then we also discovered that she had an affair before her divorce... for 6 months.  When CHS asked her to marry him, she had just been divorced (1 month). JW didn't know why but on the day, CHS left the company after being slapped by his father, LSJ had actually no intention to marry CHS. However, the latter kind of forced her because CHS leaked the info about the affair.   
  3. On the other hand, we heard from Park that CHS had been drinking a lot lately and wasn't doing so well, although LSJ was pregnant.
  4. Another clue is CHS's reproach towards JW: he criticized him for the way he treated his wife. He neglected her aso. Here, LSJ could have used the same trick with Park: her husband was an alcoholic, would be neglecting her aso. 

I have the impression that professor Cha might have known about the affair before JW discovered it that's why he had an argument with his son. He called LSJ a richard simmons because professor Cha thinks, SJ had an affair with JW.

What professor Cha doesn't suspect is: Park. On the other hand, he mentioned the remarriage between SJ and JW as he thought, both were having an affair. However, he made it in the presence of Park... Imagine the irony, Cha wanted to test JW but didn't realize that the real "culprit" was Park. Then he mentioned to Park about the story he heard from YR... thinking it was JW. But Park could have been in fact the one cheating with LSJ. Yet, he discovers from professor Cha that CHS was indeed the father.

Notice that Park knew that CHS was playing the game, just like JW. He was still in touch with both. Besides, how could Marco and SJ have JW's cellphone number? In my opinion, Lee Soo Jin manipulated JW letting him think that the real villain is professor Cha in order to avoid any suspicion. Moreover, the way director PArk's reacted, when he received a call from HJ in the episode 11, he looked like he expected a different outcome with JW: his death. Now professor Cha's life is linked to JW's life... Moreover, Park is unaware what JW intended to do with the investigation.

I've always said that the game was a way to get rid JW and CHS. By turning JW into the murderer of CHS, everything is solved. Director Park is now the new CEO. Then LSJ can inherit the shares from her husband. It was Park who told JW that professor Cha intended to take CHS's inheritance. But what if this wasn't true?

However, this isn't everything... There must be someone else involved in the game... someone who could change the original game into a murder weapon. I might be wrong but KSB is my suspect. The way he tries to describe JW as a bad man doesn't sound right. The fact that he claimed that JW might have killed SJ was a clue for me. Then he followed HJ to Seoul and remained by her side, maybe he was thinking that SJ might call or visit her. 

JW is still thinking that the game has an error... I hope, he is wrong and realizes that this was much more than a game.

My theory might be wrong... but who cares, since it is fun to try to figure things out.

Interesting.. and very very very plausible.

Plus it answers the most crucial question of what roles each character plays if they seem of no importance in the script.

My only question:

But in all of this, do we say, everyone just got lucky that a miracle happened...and whatever the bug is the game turned into fantasy all by itself?

Also, in support of your theory:

The one to see Cha's body first was Park and not JW. So, for doctor to make that claim of "He died as if he bled to death" when there are no marks - we thought it was scriptwriter being ridiculous for TRP.. but THIS is what triggered JW's downfall.. because THIS is what made him link the game to Cha's death

And it is medically impossible theory!!!

Also, the game's logic is defied.. the other factor we have been debating. Every game has rules. Once you are defeated, you are defeated. Cha should not keep reappearing like this. No other NPC does. So, indeed this HAUNTING of JW could be a brilliant plan at psychologically weakning him.

Park is the one who wants to make sure JW runs away during the investigation.

Infact, pretty sure more than Park, SJ is the culprit. She seems to be the mastermind. Sj clearly is being held captive (most probably in Korea itself)

But what irks me the most is, why is this game working without the lens

• Like 14