[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

2 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

at first, i though prof cha was the one behind the game but now i don't think so.... maybe it's JW's partner (sorry forgot his name). Who will benefit if all directors die?

no human possible.. think about it, how can you make game work without lenses.. its magic/game on its own

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

HJ must be wearing lenses just like prof cha did. They were involved with the game now. JW asked her help to find SJ, since he knew that HJ once had been working there. Emma, the NPC now becomes the key to find SJ. In the preview there was flashback about SJ and Marco in that cafe. Remember PSH last IG (picture of her and chanyeol), that means Emma was there when both the youngsters arguing in that cafe.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

I dont think hee joo is wearing lens. It is a hologram of emma, like in the office.

I think she is wearing a lens.She even greet her "Hi Emma".It can't be hologram also.Didn't hologram need something lighting sticks like the one in the office.

By the way ,i really want to know the episodes that film in Hangary and Slovenia is already finished brocasting:huh: in previous episode???:oPSH and HB said they film one month in each country:rolleyes:.

• Like 7

wow what a episode :o

can't wait for next week's flashback on flashback to find out if HJ wear the lens or not and if she's now part of the game. ;)

@kilumar if i remember it correctly some pages back mentioned that the train station used in episode 8(?) was in HU the one where sec seo and JW wait for their train going to Granada.

• Like 4

I don't think HJ is wearing lenses. I agree it is just a hologram like the one in Choi's office... which made me suspect that he is the one who put it there in JW's suite.... but whatever for?.... Unless it was requested by JW?

HJ could greet the hologram as Emma because that's her very own name. We saw in preview that she used to work in that cafe and probably played guitar as live music gig there too. Maybe HJ had even worn the same red white costume, which immediately reminded HJ of the old days of playing guitar in the cafe. I think HJ will be helpful to JW in providing more information on Emma and thus revealing more on the train of thoughts of her brother, SJ, in creating the game.

• Like 9

Omooo Daebak thank you writer nim:wub: - EP 11 and 12 So cool!!

Zinu please do not let Papa Cha join the game, he is too old, practically Zinu alliance with Papa-Cha means Zinu is the only player. How could Papa-Cha swing a sword and fight like that, how can Papa-Ca go to even level 2 - LOL, he needs power drink potion. And what is his nickname again? Hope he only stay as a tester, but I thought alliance cannot be broken?

HJ please when you join the game, change your clothes into sexy leather pants, and put up your hair, but dear HeeJoo never forget the red lipstick.

I crossed out Prof Cha as a suspect ..

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

Omg I hate KSB even more. I was just waiting for HJ to tell him that he’s not their real family! He had no right to tell the grandma! So stupid and jealous. You never had her, dude! Get over it!

Loved JW and how he stayed with the little sister so she didn’t have to be alone. 

I actually think that Prof Cha is not the bad guy any more. You could see his heart break when he saw Zombie Cha. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still greedy and sketchy! But I think director, oops I mean CEO Park has been way under the radar. He must know more than what he’s letting on. 

To to tell you the truth, I was not expecting such a good kissing scene from PSH! She usually does that frozen kiss look. I love all of her dramas but her kiss scenes were always so terrible to me lol. I totally ship Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye!

• Like 11

I just posted this morning that I want to know the behind story about Su Jin and Hyeong Seok and BAAAMMMM they really give me it tonite. after all, it was necessary B) so yeah Su Jin and Hyeong Seok indeed had an affair even when Su Jin still married with Jin Woo. fiuhhh what a woman orz

can I concluded that Hyeong Seok becomes an alcoholic not bcz he feels guilty to Jin Woo, but bcz he is so worry that Su Jin will betray him and back to Jin Woo? I think it is said like that.

uh yeah Jin Woo gets his smiles back omg omg omg what a cuteness when he teases Hee Joo bcz she dressed so beautifully. he is swooned for a while but a brat still a brat even tho he is a real AJEOSSI. I'm cracking up when Hee Joo mention he is an old man XD

in the next ep we'll see that the game is begin again. or should I call it a war? Zinu and Prof. Cha are an ally now. it's very satisfying to see him being shock and scared (I'm an evil, but he deserves it). and Hee Joo, I guess she also joins the game bcz she said "how could Jin Woo put up with the game?" (she said it sadly as if she sees it herself, whats really happened). btw, I'm so worried that Zinu won't survive. I wanna see him as Hee Joo hubby after that sweet breakfast scene. may SJJ will pity my fragile soul :"""""""""(((((

P.S. I wanna give a BIG STRONG FIST to Sang Beom so bad bcz he made grandma collapsing and my dearest Min Joo crying poorly. really, who is he once again?! :unamused::triumph: 

• Like 13

The PPL are here and there nowadays..lol.. I have downloaded the subs but I dont think I can watch it tonite. Wayyy past my bed time. From thr RAW :

- The way JW drove his car while was been attacked, veryyy dangerous. Say no, to reckless driving. His driving liscence should be confiscated. 

- I love HJ maturity in tonite episode. She handle her situation well. With not a normal boyfren, granny collapse and her siblings on her hands, she still thinking straight. Even manage to calm down JW. 

- With HJ by his side, JW looks a little bit calmer. His confidence back with his smile. I love it. He literally crash with Jung family tonite. Since I live alone too, I also done the same thing once in a while. Dont mind with the bed as long as someone to talk too. 

- Okay, Prof Cha as a new player really off from my expectation. We will see how his reaction surrounder by attackers. Hee... He might be crazier than JW. 

That's it for tonite. Nite chingus. 

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, mel1004 said:

I think Hee Joo is wearing the lenses. Because there’s 100 test players, and Prof Cha is the 103th player. There’s a possibility that the 101th player is Secretary Seo and the 102th player is Hee Joo.

But Sec.Seo is City Hunter. I was also wondering about why his ID was Tester103... who are 101 and 102... okay maybe one is HJ, the other one maybe is Park??

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, gomugomu618 said:

P.S. I wanna give a BIG STRONG FIST to Sang Beom so bad bcz he made grandma collapsing and my dearest Min Joo crying poorly. really, who is he once again?! :unamused::triumph: 

Hehehe ... SangBeom is HeeJoo long term secret admirer/Oppa wannabe/shoulder to cry-on/ possible candidate in case JinWoo really go insane LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

wow...today's episode was so much better...

2 things i dislike from the episode :

1. KSB was really annoying!!! you just make grandma faint! there was always reason why heejoo didn't tell her...poor minjoo...she was really scared...her grandma collapsed...she just know that her oppa was missing and don't whether he still alive or not...cute minjoo...she's trying to ease her heart with her oppa''s friend drama (100 days prince is EXO DO's drama..LOL)

It really angered me when KSB scold Heejoo at the hospital...ya KSB!stay away from the family!

2. Too much PPL...lol...looks like I'm watching ad break

Like how todays plot progress...looks like next week we will see 'Seju, and where to find him" game...lol

Papa Cha really is a devil and calculative....he already plan how to use Sujin & Jinwoo if things not benefit to him...

Now, he become Jinwoo ally, so he will see his zombie son....but poor him, need to fight against the NPCs...he already old...good luck papa cha...

This is just my opinion..

Regarding Heejoo and Emma (yeay! at last Heejoo meets Emma)...I think Heejoo login into the game...it will really weird if Emma is a hologram there..in Jinwoo's house...then,is he always stare at Emma's at his house...that's creepy:wacko:

Maybe Jinwoo request Choi R&D to make some ID for Heeju so that she can see the game wearing lens..not really playing(actually I doubt with my own theory :sweatingbullets:) ..like how he can monitor other player playing...because I think she can see the game because her line for the next episode : How could you put up with the game

Jinwoo maybe need Heejoo talk to Emma to discover any secret to the quest or game..Choi R&D also said there is special function installed in Emma character..like everyone said the key of this game is EMMA...a special character Seju created based on his sister who is like a parent to him...

• Like 9

when she said she will call him ‘ahjussie’ because he’s an old man... lmao..

8 years age different is not much lol my husband is 16 years older.. 

the ambiance and vibe feels more soft and mellow once they become a couple.. Jin Woo loves teasing Hee Joo and he found her ‘rapping’ cute and she is the cutest when upset. it seems like he actually enjoyed being scolded by her like a child... and since he has no family left.. the warmth of HJ family melted his cold heart and their love to him makes him determinant and strong.

papa Cha is a control freak old fart I think he’s a bit looney.. I mean, how rude a human can be for calling his daughter in law a w@*re... if I were Su Jin.. whoaa I will high five the heck outta him. in the face. with a chair. 

this drama breaks the record of being subbed 3 hours after aired.. daeee bakkk... 

and now the loooong awaiting and I will be on different continent next week.. 

chaljaaaa Asian chingu dheul.. good evening Europe... good afternoon USA.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

THIS!

My sentiment exactly.

I hope PSH wasn't just a mere accessory. Kinda tired watching her having similar The Heirs (cha eun sang?) vibe. Silently I'm hoping she gonna be a pillar.. source of strength for JW. Baddass woman equally hotheaded with JW.

Yeah me too, waiting patiently for HJ & JW to work side by side looking for SJ or what happen to him, with JW in the game, HJ in reality...maybe going back to Granada & kick some S

• Like 3