[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

54 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Interesting.. and very very very plausible.

Plus it answers the most crucial question of what roles each character plays if they seem of no importance in the script.

My only question:

But in all of this, do we say, everyone just got lucky that a miracle happened...and whatever the bug is the game turned into fantasy all by itself?

Also, in support of your theory:

The one to see Cha's body first was Park and not JW. So, for doctor to make that claim of "He died as if he bled to death" when there are no marks - we thought it was scriptwriter being ridiculous for TRP.. but THIS is what triggered JW's downfall.. because THIS is what made him link the game to Cha's death

And it is medically impossible theory!!!

Also, the game's logic is defied.. the other factor we have been debating. Every game has rules. Once you are defeated, you are defeated. Cha should not keep reappearing like this. No other NPC does. So, indeed this HAUNTING of JW could be a brilliant plan at psychologically weakning him.

Park is the one who wants to make sure JW runs away during the investigation.

Infact, pretty sure more than Park, SJ is the culprit. She seems to be the mastermind. Sj clearly is being held captive (most probably in Korea itself)

But what irks me the most is, why is this game working without the lens

Yes, that's how I see her. She is the mastermind in my opinion who is able to manipulate men. Don't forget what JW said about her: while YR was associated to fake tears, LSJ was described with tears with fake excuses!! In other words, she is a good actress as her tears seem genuine but she had no real excuse. She cried, although she had been the cheating one. She cried when her husband died, while she blamed JW for her misery. Actually, she should have cried for her husband's death but she didn't.

As for Park, he knew exactly what JW was doing... and he was the only one who knew about the alliance. In my opinion, NPC Cha has been created in order to destroy JW: either he becomes insane or he dies. He hoped that JW would die... the fact that he called the quest as suicidal quest is an clue for his involvement. I guess, PArk might have overlooked the rule that once a real player dies in the game, he might reappear in the game again. He didn't anticipate that NPC Seo would appear and help JW in his quest... just like he is not aware about the real relationship between HJ and SJ. JW always said that his life goal is to find SJ. Park didn't know the meaning behind his words: he needs to find SJ in order to be with HJ as he loves her. In Park's mind, JW wants to find SJ in order to clear everything about the game... it is more for the company.   

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Chingu... can someone help what was in the preview? Did hee joo joined the game? 

For what my opinion is worth (lol about 2 cents), I don't think HeeJoo joined the game as a user. 

JW would NOT have risked her life like that without him THERE at her side to fend off the attacking NPCs expected at his level. He was at level 91, and HJ would have been made a tester just like Prof Cha. With her non-existent skills at gaming, she would be a sitting duck to all those Joseon assassins and ninjas. 

JW would have been more merciful just strangling her with his own hands and sparing her a thousand cuts from the swords of the Joseon army. :blink:

To me, it's more plausible that once the servers were turned on, the hologram of NPC Emma was also activated and THAT was what JW wanted her to see:  the NPC Emma that her brother created in her image because her brother loved and treasured her. JW probably told her to go to his room and wait for the "truth" about her brother's "genius" be revealed to her there.  The NPC Emma is her brother's homage to her, and his blessings (or encouragement) for her to continue playing the guitar. 

@ktcjdrama,  

I'm sorry I'm forgetful... but were you the one trying to make a timeline?  This is for you then. :) It's a verrryyy long post with plenty of pictures so please just read it over in my blog. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/07/memories-of-the-alhambra-the-mystery-of-february-28

But here's my usual excerpt. 

The timeline after JinWoo arrived in Granada is easy to establish.

But the timeline BEFORE February 28, 11:34 pm, the date and time when he opened SeJoo’s email containing the Memories of the Alhambra file cannot be reconstructed and verified.

Question: How did I know it was February 28?
Answer: It was shown on the cellphone. 11:34 pm February 28 (and confirmed by the news. :D)

Mcrg3Wyp

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/07/memories-of-the-alhambra-the-mystery-of-february-28

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I'm sorry I'm forgetful... but were you the one trying to make a timeline?  This is for you then. :) It's a verrryyy long post with plenty of pictures so please just read it over in my blog

Yes, that was me... thanks! :) I've been reading your blog...

• Like 2

guuurls... lol sometimes you think too much.... hahaha be optimist chingu dheul!

Hee Joo is not going to die and my ahjumma intuition said it will be a happy ending..  with them meeting in Granada.. but please not too long time jumping since uri CEO is almost 40.. hahaha....

I can’t imagine the rage and fury of the fandomship of MOA if the writer takes that way of ending.. no.. not for Hyun Bin.. not Park Shin Hye.. not MOA.. hell will break lose lol.. :D  Happy Torchering Waiting time all!

edit. 

@Raquel Bastian OMG I want her hair treatment... she has such a thick, silky and healthy long hair... like a Goddess... #hairgoal

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

These two always make me laugh.

That was a real ninja move, when HJ grabbed the car keys.

JW was like ''what was that''. :D

Then when HJ invited him to sleepover at her place. 

JW was looking at her really innocently. :wub:

Smart girl. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Ep 12 had so much PPL...now Im beginning to not care about it. MOA has been more creative in using it. Subway to increase game health, Swarovski earrings to create the cutest couple banter ever, did I miss anything else lol!  Bet these earrings will be a sellout 

Spoiler

Its so sad to read news about how it's common that many productions are having or had funding issues  to a point where they couldnt pay their casts or crew. :crazy: These PPL helps fund the dramas so why not. I can overlook them. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1288921wpp/memories-alhambra-receives-unwanted-attention-excessive-product-placement

tvN official stills....where's the hug scene? did PDnim and the editing team forget? :crazy:

DwSq17KUUAEC78f.jpg

DwSq17KUcAIMkdN.jpg

Spoiler

DwSq17EUcAAlv77.jpg

DwSq17HU0AAmyXQ.jpg

DwTBqX5VsAADdox.jpg

DwTBq8WU0AAmSA4.jpg

DwTBrgHUUAE8MVK.jpg

DwTBsILUUAENz7W.jpg

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Swarovski earrings to create the cutest couple banter ever, did I miss anything else lol!  Bet these earrings will be a sellout

I love the earrings :) but I did think that she didn't put them on right that it didn't fall beautifully. The picture from Swarovski proves it :lol: but I guess it can be put any way one wants. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Usually we have men shower scene but in MOA it's reversed haha, we haven't had the required subway date, I am waiting for that one lol:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

as for me i will just seat back and relax and enjoy the roller coaster ride while the story is on it's final stretch but i have high hopes it will be a happy ending. I have watch all the dramas of this writer and so far everything is happy ending. I just wish its already saturday again :lol:

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, angelineong said:

I just love hoe hyun bin said his his cheeky, flirty lines to PSH with his handsome-poker-ly manner, "it's it too fast? We just started for 4 hours." my mind got all dirty. Why let him sleep on the sofa? They are adults. Adults not saints! 

And he complained about the sofa not comfortAble subtle way of saying to sleep in HJ’s bed :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

guuurls... lol sometimes you think too much.... hahaha be optimist chingu dheul!

Hee Joo is not going to die and my ahjumma intuition said it will be a happy ending..  with them meeting in Granada.. but please not too long time jumping since uri CEO is almost 40.. hahaha....

I can’t imagine the rage and fury of the fandomship of MOA if the writer takes that way of ending.. no.. not for Hyun Bin.. not Park Shin Hye.. not MOA.. hell will break lose lol.. :D  Happy Torchering Waiting time all!

ahjumma intuition FTW!!! I will join you in this squad. I realized we never know when Jin Woo's birthday, maybe he's ady 40 now hahaha Hyun Bin is amazing, I'm drooling for him in every eps. esp for the last ep when he comes to accompany Min Joo. ugh what a sweet brother in law :wub:

• Like 14

Lol at this knetz comment:

“Today’s episode consisted of 50 minutes of product placement and 10 minutes of actual story,” (Source: a soompi article)

Which is kinda true. Because the story picked up in the final few minutes of ep 12. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Actually in the drama, they have 12 years gap. When they're in Gramada, she's 27 and he's 39. After one year, she's 28 and he's 40 now. I'm expecting her to call him oppa. But I guess that might sound corny. Ahjussi is unique. :lol:

IKR!! Indeed he loves teasing her. They could be a great family. Hope it will be ended with the two got married. Hahaha. I love him taking care her sister while she's not there. 

Isn't she 29 already?  She's 27 when they first met and then JW left Granada on her birthday so she's 28 then.  After a year, it's her birthday again so she's supposed to be 29.   

• Like 4

I love episode 12.. especially when JW showed up in HJ house to accompany MinJu. He really takes care of this family then. And in the morning he makes the toast for MJ and HJ then. JW or perhaps HB is really good looking in this morning. haha.. Looking more fresh, having able to sleep more comfortable in the sofa! 

I think I got addicted to HyunBin (again!) in MOA. But his acting on subtle emotions are killing it so much in MOA. Little things from his emotions, we can see it through. 

I wonder how Prof Cha’s feeling to see his son “alive”... Is it him who reports to the police to investigate JW again? Could it be that he called the police to cancel it in the next episode?

And, why HJ does not call JW “oppa”? just curious.. is it because he is already ahjussi?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I like all JWs smiles.

- ''the princess and the wolf'' smile

- even this ''jerk'' smile, when he told HJ that she is being

swayed by MJs crazy ideas

- the dangerously sexy smile, when he warned HJ not to

give her cellphone to no one

- that soft smile, when he told HJ that he missed her

Ofcourse, these smiles in the car are like icing on a cake. :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Okay, so when will they release bts of ep 11-12? ;) This will make me hang on till Saturday comes again. 

waiting for the bts too here~;) 

47 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

No, I think it's her 27. The oppa who almost like family said that she kept delaying to celebrate it. And he insisted that she should come cause he had gathered some of their friends to arrange the party with her. 

But I think you right. He said that day is her birthday. So she's turned to 28 already back then and JW was in his 40. Goshhh.. they must hurry. LOL

Family-like oppa need to vanish urgh he is really annoying. I wonder why they don't use Bin's real age haha so the gap wouldn't be that far:D

39 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

I love episode 12.. especially when JW showed up in HJ house to accompany MinJu. He really takes care of this family then. And in the morning he makes the toast for MJ and HJ then. JW or perhaps HB is really good looking in this morning. haha.. Looking more fresh, having able to sleep more comfortable in the sofa! 

I think I got addicted to HyunBin (again!) in MOA. But his acting on subtle emotions are killing it so much in MOA. Little things from his emotions, we can see it through. 

I wonder how Prof Cha’s feeling to see his son “alive”... Is it him who reports to the police to investigate JW again? Could it be that he called the police to cancel it in the next episode?

And, why HJ does not call JW “oppa”? just curious.. is it because he is already ahjussi?

I'd love to be greeted by HB's face every morning lol, maybe because the age gap in the drama is quite big, also they aren't that close....yet, and for teasing purpose too:lol:

I'm glad I got to know (and addicted to) Hyunbin through MOA:wub: his smiles, grins, smirks, and especially dimples are to die for:lol:

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

Isn't she 29 already?  She's 27 when they first met and then JW left Granada on her birthday so she's 28 then.  After a year, it's her birthday again so she's supposed to be 29.   

The night when JW left suddenly from Granada, the candles on HJ birthday cake was 27... It doesn't matter how old she is, they just need to hurry and get married so MJ and all of us will be happy :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5