[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I have to say but I’m another perv on the loose :lol: :joy: Been watching the kiss on repeat mode and just really love how he waits for them to both catch a breath before continuing. Something about it makes this kiss sweet and seducing :wub:

@Kasmic I love what you did up there and reading the parallels makes me flutter for these two even more. And as an added bonus, I get individual GIFs from their first kiss :P my phone needs more ;) 

while reading the translations from @stroppyse for the BTS scenes, my pervert radar tells me we are expected to get more coming :phew::rolleyes: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, trust3 said:

@rocher22... good morning kiss and breakfast in bed ...

I’m sorry @Kasmic, @siddy09 ... i’m not a pervert, i’m just being realistic ... it’s logic since he’s in his 40 (2nd puberty ...):D

Aaahh..I see! :D Yeah, I forgot the age factor plus the fact that he has been a celibate for a long time. Maybe if they were in USA or something, then the so-called four hours relationship would have been enough..lol..

As someone here said(I don't remember the ID but I am tagging that person here..), they should hurry..!! Hehe..

I saw Binnie in bed scene(Secret Garden)..and boyyy..he was on 5Mz4.gif. Never saw PSH though..but there is always a first and what a first with HB..!! :phew:

@stargazer187

I counted! 

Playful hits..PSH:4 HB:0

Droll teasing..PSH:0 HB: infinity :lol:

Edit:

Spoiler

There is a remote possibility of re-casting in K-drama land, it happened for JiSung and Hwang Jung plus for Lee Dong Wook and Yo In Na too..so drama gods do listen if we pray hard!! Lol..

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

wow @Kasmic I will read that post repeatedly, it'll be my mood booster for days! thanks a lot :wub:

you capture everything like EVERY THING yass thanks once again, I'm touched :")

P.S. HB is so mature in MoA, he delivers every scenes so well. his kiss scene in here have so many feels, it's so different from any kiss scenes he did before (I watched it all). ofc PSH balanced him, did a very A++++ (once again I watched it all), made it more lively and the feels is real. they're match made by heaven for MoA. i do my research, thanks to you all who provide me with the details :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

And..

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously... I prayed to drama God to let her and HB have another project together real soon!! Idk, maybe this is only me and because of my shipper heart in me, I think she tried so hard not to be obvious that she likes him. The first is JW oppa and ends with HB oppa. Kekeke. Well, I mean I'm glad that they're all working together here. 

Agreed with her. She must want to play the game too. Ah... that is so wasted. Writer should have her and JW allies from the start. They can be badass couple together. Hahaha

At first I like Emma too but now I think I like HJ more as well. 

It would be nice if someone in Spain found her phone and return it to her. So she can share more of those pictures she took there. 

@stargazer187 you know...

Spoiler

she's been dating Choi Tae Joon for a while now, don't you? I really hope I'm not the one who's broken it to you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

wahhh... miss out one day and you are all on fire...! like really...!

@stroppyse chincha Gomawo! sincemoru!!! (hope i got that right... spelled as how i heard it! lol) this is like a breather over the long weekdays... when Saturday is still far ahead... videos and translations like this makes you breathe..!

@Kasmic oh your dissection of the kissing scene is hotter than that last 5mins in the episode! hahaha... whew...! its getting hot here or what!!! 

i hope they release more bts...! please...!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Hola! I woke to so many hilarious posts of shipping... I have shipped PSH with almost all her costars and surprisingly none eventuated or probably did but went no further. Nothing wrong with shipping and if it leads to RL (though I know the probability of that is as good as winning lotto) it's still FUN. Let's keep it for entertainment purposes. If anyone is offended please look the other way....WED, THURS, FRI and FINALLY Saturday is a loooooooooooonnnnnggggg (get my drift?) wait. And Im just counting the days as of now.  So we need something to spark our entertainment or should I just :vicx:

Here's one... Sec Seo has a real knack in spotting and knowing  - or maybe its the green eye monster in him :lol: Only HB has 3 beautiful wives :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

DwYdzwtXQAA5aMt.jpg

:tounge_wink: still Im yet to be convinced -:joy:

@stargazer187 @gomugomu618 speaking of the Vlive chat, PSH mentions she wants to be like JW to level up to 100... how many more NPCs does he have to kill to get to that stage? Geez I hope no more REAL deaths

Also from ep 11 and 12 I think JW just wants HJ to call him "boyfriend" now is that "oppa?"  "JinWoo Oppa" Oh I think we already got the hint in her Vlive chat. Cant wait to see his expression when she finally applies  it :wub:

Preview stills 

2019010908415073640.jpg

cr. https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000043527

Thanks @maris1 for your google translation on the above Naver article

Dwbg1R0V4AAX6Oa.jpg

• Like 14

999A15405C3133B01B

DwVfcMVX0AAEBVM.jpg

Yang Da Il – I’m Here (Memories of the Alhambra OST Part 5)

I’ll be standing right here
Always at this place
So I can protect you even when it’s cold or when it hurts
So you will know when you hear this song
This can be my last wish

I had to wander around like I was lost
Maybe it was a dream
I don’t know either
But my fate that was given to me is for you

Always at this place
This can be my last wish
I’m here

It’s a warm, sunny morning
My memories of you were always like that
I used to be filled with dark days and white nights
But you came to me like a miracle and became my light

Always at this place
This can be my last wish

At the end of this story
I hope you’re there like magic
By my side
I only need you
Because I must have you
So I won’t be afraid of anything
I hope this reaches you
This can be my last wish
I’m here

http://bit.ly/2LWqYWV 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

awww is it just me or after the confirmation, JW looks at HJ even more with such a soft affection :wub: I have butterflies in my tummy just looking at them

it takes a lot for me to ship an OTP but when I do, i am all hearts and mind :D hence as @Kasmic stated “let’s all have a good time as the wait is long” ;)

also I cannot wait to see more the romance unfold. The game has driven me crazy already. I need more sugar :P

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

@lduc Thank you for the OST 5 lyrics, I was just about to post it. Glad you did :D 

I know I posted the MV earlier and seeing those lyrics just scared me for the ending . Its been ringing in my head for sometime. Like many here I dont want any deaths of either JW or HJ or anyone else for that matter.  Just that in ep 12, JW narrates - "LAST quest" and here again this Ost "LAST wish" sets off my alarm bells. Why LAST??  Im hoping Im being over-sensitive but one thing Im learning from this writer is - "expect the unexpected" :crazy: Better not writernim and PDnim... I want a happy ending and if it has to be like the Naver article  said "magical"  :sweatingbullets: (magic does not equal to logic) 

cd94e590-78ba-0132-1d4f-0a2c89e5f2f5.gif

OST 5 lyrics, this interpretation has given me somewhat comfort in understanding JW. Please it cannot possibly be his LAST wish .... what do you think @siddy09? youve interpreted some of the osts.

Spoiler

tumblr_pl0z7iGtTH1sru693o1_500.giftumblr_pl0z7iGtTH1sru693o3_r1_500.giftumblr_pl0z7iGtTH1sru693o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pl0z7iGtTH1sru693o2_r1_500.gif

cr. atfirstsnow in tumblr

@vangsweetie637 no sugar yet... I think Im spiralling down the negative lane.  :crazy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@lduc Thank you for the OST 5 lyrics, I was just about to post it. Glad you did :D 

I know I posted the MV earlier and seeing those lyrics just scared me for the ending . Its been ringing in my head for sometime. Like many here I dont want any deaths of either JW or HJ or anyone else for that matter.  Just that in ep 12, JW narrates - "LAST quest" and here again this Ost "LAST wish" sets off my alarm bells. Why LAST??  Im hoping Im being over-sensitive but one thing Im learning from this writer is - "expect the unexpected" :crazy: Better not writernim and PDnim... I want a happy ending and if it has to be like the Naver article  said "magical"  :sweatingbullets: (magic does not equal to logic) 

:D I don't mind if ZINU got defeated (die in the game) so JinWoo can finally stop playing the game, pursuing his real life together with HeeJoo hahaha. My last wish is for JW and HJ at least to have 3 kids just like in The Secret Garden drama. aaww....:wub: 

If Zinu become a zombie and haunt people, I think everyone will join the game including his exes. Who doesnt want to see HyunBin everyday :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Kasmic besides PSH, I do wish Min Jin Woong will meet HB again in a movie as a comrades that survive till the end. look at his eyes geez even irl he loves his boss too much XD and 3 beautiful wives, Jin Woo's life sure very colorful than others lmao I hope he will marry Hee Joo in the end and live with Jung's Squad happily forevermore.

Jin Woo is her fave chara uwu

yes, he needs to level up to 100 so he can use the key which he gets form the quest in dungeon. me and my friend ady make many plot twist incl. the another REAL deaths fufu we feel like a genius somehow but still pray for the best ending *finger crossed*.

the fact that PSH said "Jin Woo oppa" makes me think that she can't move on yet we know it's her last day of shoot uh yay I ady imagined how precious Jin Woo expression when Hee Joo call him oppa :wub: altho I want her call him seobangnim (which will never happen LOL, this is not sageuk XD)

• Like 10

My latest takes on:

on the Dungeon timeline:

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/08/memories-of-the-alhambra-dungeon-time

To me then, it’s not MORE time that he needed to accomplish that mission but MORE “energy” or “health” or “defense”.

The attacks and critical hits, not to mention the emotional trauma of realizing that Sec Seo was dead, ATE UP his life points (or whatever gamers call it) and EXHAUSTED him mentally so he ran out of steam or energy to reach the end.

on Heejoo's  character (this one is  for @nearsea)

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/08/memories-of-the-alhambra-on-badass-heejoo

on Jinwoo's changing reasons for leveling up:

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/08/memories-of-the-alhambra-game-recap

gYxpWpt.png

Jinwoo naturally assumed that the dungeon was the right place to find the master. However, the game itself didn’t SAY that the master was in the dungeon. The game only said that if he failed his quest (that is, to “rescue the master”) then he couldn’t enter the dungeon again.

Did you see it? :)

The game was warning him that failure to accomplish the quest meant no access to the dungeon later on.

Fortunately, however, he had absolutely NO need to enter the dungeon ever again. What on earth for??  He already knew that SeJoo wasn't there and he already retrieved the special item hidden there: the Gold Key that he'll need when he reaches Level 100. “You’ve collected Master’s special item. The gold key was only for users above Level 100.”

All these posts are long reads with lots of pictures. They might slow down your internet connection. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, deluluishealthy said:

the fact that PSH said "Jin Woo oppa" makes me think that she can't move on yet we know it's her last day of shoot uh yay I ady imagined how precious Jin Woo expression when Hee Joo call him oppa :wub: altho I want her call him seobangnim (which will never happen LOL, this is not sageuk XD)

Seobangnim:lol: or maybe 'yeobo' or 'jagiya' hahaha:wub: I've never interested in shipping drama couple before but I just loooove watching them together

Thanks for the post @packmule3 I always enjoy reading your takes on MOA:)

• Like 5