Spoiler

Btw if yall interesting in another webtoon  drama try I Cannot Hug You

https://www.viki.com/videos/1124487v-i-cannot-hug-you-episode-1

Webtoon for it

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/untouchable/list?title_no=79&page=15

Edited by jeijei
off-topic
  • Like 9

Too many feelings and tingles right now. Watched the episode raw so had no clue what was going on through it but I could feel the love and angst! Can't wait for subtitles and the next episode! But praying to the drama gods that there is no real love triangle- the brother is hot but he is no real match for YJ. I love jealous YJ but it will break my heart if she really starts to consider the brother romantically...:cold_sweat:

• Like 13

4 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Be careful how drama previews are cut. I bet the teary eye scene is a misdirection. She probably is looking at his brother or she's teary and looking at whole different thing/person. 

I keep going back to CEO's words the Mi So and his brother are the only two people who can't cal him inconsiderate. Obviously Mi So and CEO share a past. What if he's always recognized who she was? Like after getting hired, he immediately knew she was Mi So he use to play with as a child (I"m assuming boy in her dream was him) and that's why he sat next to her and asked if she recognized him, and that's why he picked her out of everyone to be his secretary to America and then beyond. He's always known who she was and has secretly unknowingly or maybe even knowingly like her for 9 years?

Since there is mutual attraction, nothing makes me uncomfortable. The only uncomfortable aspect is the imbalance of power. 

From the webtoon, there are some flashback about the accident and how Mi Soo become secretary. Because in the story Young Joon is trying to forget everything and start his new life as Young Joon. Maybe that is why he's pretending to not know Mi So, because it might be become bad memories for her. In the webtoon Mi Soo was 5 years and she's doesnt know anything and thinking it was a dream. When she's going home, she's sleeping..Maybe that is why she's dreaming the same thing again without realize the detail.. 

It's the same like Sung Yoon(Young Joon brothers) , his mental sickness it was like some character movie that i watched in a tale of sister and the ward. He had a mental sickness,its because of his guilty feeling make a different memory.. i don't know about that condition in real life. But in that movie is everything is not happen in his life is like happen to him.. so actually the one who get the accident is Young Joon but because Sung Yoon feeling guilty about that and want to believe that is not his fault his memory become mixed up with real accident. So Sung Yoon is think the opposite way, he's think the one who's fault is Young Joon, and the one who become the victim is him. While in Young Joon memory is still his brother fault, he's still mad at him even thought he's trying to forget everything. 

Sorry for bad grammar.. :D and sorry for someone who doesnt want a spoiler. I dont know how to hide content. Sorry..

@saranghaeshineeShe's dating with Young Joon. With Young Joon brother is like someone you know for along time and meeting again. She's just trying to help his memories later about the true accident.. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I think she'll never reciprocate any kind of gesture from big bro... She loves YJ and as in the webtoon she'll date him first and confront her memories with the crazy guy on the way!!B)

So does she date Big Bro first? Or she just dates YJ??? Loving this drama, the chemsitry between park seo joon and park min young is amazing!

• Like 9

JUNG SE WOON – IT’S YOU (WHAT’S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM OST PART 2)

Without even being able to go to you
I’m always here, looking at you
Even though you can’t enter my heart, I know
Like destiny, it’s always you

Spoiler

It’s you, even when I close my eyes
It’s you, I can only see you
It’s you, like the stars in the night sky
You’re the only one who shines in my heart
It’s you
It’s you

Even if I’m not in your heart anymore
I’m in your eyes
Even if I can’t go into your arms
Still, it’s only you for me

It’s you, even when I close my eyes
It’s you, I can only see you
It’s you, like the stars in the night sky
You’re the only one who shines in my heart
It’s you

Because it’s my first time, I don’t know
How to give you everything
But I’ll always protect you

It’s you, I already know
It’s you, that you feel the same way
It’s you, we’re looking at the same place
And walking together on this endless road
It’s tоо

POPGASA

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

aneyong  uri chingu @plappi long time no see.......

so nice to see my first comerades from 2012 still here and we are now ahjummas  gather again here  in this beautiful drama thread.. nomu haengbokeee....

with beautiful OTP that we're all love..

Pak Park couple hwaitiiing :blush:

• Like 14

Okay, I'm just going to say it---how many trip and fall/land in his arms are we going to have in this drama. That's becoming a little old. I need the writer to do something different.  Still love the drama, but getting a little tired of that drama cliche.

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, dojoed said:

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW THEY TOUCHED LIPPPPPPPS that's a kiss right that's a kiss?!

Yes chingu @dojoed  @attriste  Their lips did touch and I was just :wub::wub::wub:  and then I had to turn off my computer and get ready for work........ OMO OMO , I am now scared for tomorrows episode.   :bawling::bawling:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Okay, I'm just going to say it---how many trip and fall/land in his arms are we going to have in this drama. That's becoming a little old. I need the writer to do something different.  Still love the drama, but getting a little tired of that drama cliche.

Well in the preview he fell on her while they rode the bus.

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I keep going back to CEO's words the Mi So and his brother are the only two people who can't cal him inconsiderate. Obviously Mi So and CEO share a past. What if he's always recognized who she was? Like after getting hired, he immediately knew she was Mi So he use to play with as a child (I"m assuming boy in her dream was him) and that's why he sat next to her and asked if she recognized him, and that's why he picked her out of everyone to be his secretary to America and then beyond. He's always known who she was and has secretly unknowingly or maybe even knowingly like her for 9 years?

Since there is mutual attraction, nothing makes me uncomfortable. The only uncomfortable aspect is the imbalance of power. 

Chingy @MrsSoJiSub, I have been contemplating this theory since YJ told MS there are only two people  who can't call him inconsiderate. smh smh  I think he has like dher for these 9 years without realizing that his feelings for her were getting more romantic. HIs fear of woman is also a reason why he has never kissed or touched another woman. THe fact he brought her a car with no intention of her having to pay him back means something. I think he may also know she sold the car she brought him and he may have also found out where the money went. I think he may have been looking out for her these past 9 years and she had no idea about it.   

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Well in the preview he fell on her while they rode the bus.

Either way.....:lol:, I hope they stop with that plot line which is then followed by frozen facial expression of shock.  Just go ahead and give us a kiss.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Either way.....:lol:, I hope they stop with that plot line which is then followed by frozen facial expression of shock.  Just go ahead and give us a kiss.

I'm feeling like that right now, too. Like come on! KISS!!! Just a peak will do, then give up a good kiss later, too. :lol:

Btw, I don't know if anyone posted this, yet, but my sister saw it and told me about it. 

Spoiler

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TV-Korean-Secretary-Kim-Odyssey-Series-Goods-Plush-Doll-Park-Min-Young-Same-Doll/153068540838?hash=item23a39893a6:m:mA_8sQYKGMedpb0EFMWqaig

It's sugohaeso! I haven't purchase kdrama stuff plush before from ebay, so I don't know, but my sister found it and showed it to me. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, saved2K said:

@Ondine I would have creeped out too but since it's Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon playing the roles.... well.... I wouldn't mind them doing overtime work together and sharing the same working desk night after night wahahaha

Exactly! I think with another pair of actors I might have noped out already, but I'm like, this is creepy but also give me all the scenes of PMY and PSJ being hot together and acting so brilliantly! 

4 hours ago, nonski said:

@Ondine I have to say I did feel a teeny teeny bit creeped out , even after scanning thru the webtoon, hmmm but still I am liking this show more than being creeped out especially that we can see that these two characters have a connection.  IMO LYJ started noticing KMS the first time she tied his tie and I think he let that off because yeah they are working together.  They had been comfortable with each other for so long that only now did they started to feel those feelings and I think the feeling is mutual.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Well its mutual attraction atleast,I mean she was at his house and starting at him sleeping as well lol.

They already get a ton of eye contact  and psychical interaction because of all the tie fixing.

The viewers know they're attracted to each other, but Mi So doesn't know this, and as boss and employee the power imbalance between the two of them is huge. I hope the show addresses that power imbalance and doesn't make it like there are absolutely no issues with them having a romantic relationship while being a boss and employee just because they like each other.

3 hours ago, attriste said:

I know, esp with the #metoo movement, and this was written a few years back, and we know korean drama writers tend to overly inflate male leads so with every strong female lead we get over the years we pump our fists for small victories.

I think it will be the case of on hindsight it was all a matter of 'connection', and we are starting to see that play out. Personally the other spin on the "boss hitting on secretary" bit  would probably be MiSo not feeling creeped out per-se, but just befuddled that her very physically and emotionally celibate boss is starting to show feelings, awareness, consideration for others. As opposed to his usual absolute lack of tact, glorious narcissism and self-centeredness. And it is this slow consideration and clumsy attempts to be more of a gentleman that is helping her see past the boss who sought perfection.  Of course, the other awakening happening is her realising he is pretty dashing too..

So yes, the show would need to align the power and work-life imbalance.. Right now I find it going back and forth, because MiSO is struggling to figure out whether she is Kim BiSeo or Kim MiSo to YJ, and him realizing his decision to date/marry her to keep her nearby as his secretary has opened up a can of very heart-pumping emotional worms for him.. probably not the outcome he expected ha.

But in the meantime.... squee squee squee.... *totally not helping here*

Their chemistry is just irresistibly squee-inducing, ha! And yeah, I am hoping that the show will lessen the power imbalance, at the very least I would love to see Mi So not being in the company anymore when they have a relationship, but I'm not holding my breath tbh. :tongue:

On another note, I get more impressed with PMY with every behind the scenes video they put out. I know I would get very flustered if either PSJ or PMY would somehow get that close to my face, but PMY really is in another league of cool. She just stuck her face real close to PSJ and calmly asked the director if she was too close, while PSJ went NG-ing all over the scene (and I totally empathize Seo Joon!) .:lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3