[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Currently trying not to die from feels from that still of YJ BENDING DOWN OVER MI SO!!!!!OMG!!!! Not a chance in hell that we will get a kiss! Something will interrupt them- I know the drama gods (and PD)too well. They want to make YJ and Mi So suffer (as well as the audience!) with anticipation!

But I know that moment and the moments leading up to it will make me want to tear my hair out and scream at the computer-I know it!!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Hi everyone this my first comment 

I just want to say hi to everyone and really thanks for sharing the beautifull pictures and BTS I really enjoy them.

I can't waite to see the ep5 I really love this drama . It is so cute , funny and sometimes get so serious which is so great for me I don't get bored. I also really love our couple they just sooooooo perfect I really love them I think in this drama no one can think about second male lead because our main leads are so great together .

Sorry I talk too much but I really love this topic and so excited about drama .

@evie7 Hi chingo long time no see 

ohhhhh I'm so happy to see you again I really miss that time we had .

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make a gif for this drama but I really enjoy to see your comments.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

NEW OST TO RELEASED

Yay! NEW OST! Loving the first one soo much. It gives you literally the LOVE VIRUS like the song. Lol! :lol:

From the looks of the new stills, to me, it seems as LYJ doesn't want his hyung an inch near KMS at all. 

• Like 7

I want to take a wild guess whether they will follow the webtoon about the office chair kiss...

my heart already flutters for tonight's ep

Spoiler

YJ was not able to kiss MS and pushed her violently away.....as his trauma haunted him during the to be kiss

• Like 9

OK..

can we take a minute to appreciate Kim Mi Soo’s gorgeous beauty?

park-min-young_1524259544_p1.jpg

this woman is so precious like a diamond... she is petite.. compare to the towering CEO Lee, she will fit perfectly in his arms and chest and I am looking forward to their sweet hugs..

her long silky hair bounces happily in her cheerful rhyme... she is the morning sunshine.. (thanks to that 1 plus one lemon shampoo lol)

for heavy spoiler suckers :

Spoiler

CEO Lee is apparently knew Kim Mi Soo all long and took her in for that reason.. CEO Lee is the ‘oppa’ Kim Mi Soo talked about.. the one that she promised to marry with. 

awesomely sweet twist!!

homegirl must be so very busy the last 9 years of her life that she blossoms without able to enjoy her own happiness... thanks to her Wang Sagaji Boss.. CEO Lee of course, to the point that she never date any man.. she a is virgin.. and so does CEO Lee. OK this probably sounds cliche but for Kdrama heaven sake.... I am sold! No complaints like in many so called kdrama critics sites (you know where.. who.. what) yes the plot probably not as deep as those heartwrenching eye bulging nerve wrecking roller coasting emotional  dramas that we watched as our main genre.. BUT this one my friends.. is like the special treats to welcome the warm and lovely summer.. so colorful and perfectly beautiful..

she is gorgeous and that sheer orange flower pattern flowy dress is so perfect fit to her body.. she is slim yet curvy and her pearl like skin accelerates the beauty of her whole being.. Park Min Young beauty.

DgHjsazUYAAeW4X.jpg&key=c817aede40a3ac4c

a true Goddess!

this kinda feeling has been so long to experience again.. I’m over the moon..

below is our possesive CEO.. will do anything to prevent anyone for trying to take what is so precious to him.. with all his mights...

DgHjsaYVAAIYbS6.jpg&key=837e80b2b489e0fe

• Like 11

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon7.jpg

I just saw this at Soompi.com,dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif I don't want to get dressed for work, I want to join all of you for the recapsdesperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif  the struggle to do the right thing and not call in sick is real but I have to just power off the laptop. Sometimes being a responsible adult is not fun. :tongue: 

@Silver Fall Hello chingu, I'm happy your joining us, you have been missed:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

starting already...

begin with the last scene.. she was on the top of him.. their eyes meet.. after a while she realised it and trying to break free.. he doesn’t let go and hugs her even more tightly..

she stands up and they gaze each other deeply..

he said something.. she breaks free. they look awkward... 

he is very nervous.. she also nervous.. she made a delicious ramen with sunny side egg..

he said he normally not eating that kind of food but he will eat it because she specially made it.. she put kimchi on his ramyeon and CEO Lee is IN LOVE hahahahahaha.. he loves it!!

he eats diligently..

she walks him out.. his black Maserati parked there lol

he turns back...  for today thank you so much...

he drives away...

she return home and smile... she said that was the first time he ever visited her..

her sister knocks the door and she brought some food.. her sister curious if someone was there and gets angry when she knows CEO Lee was there.. eating Ramyeon!

according to Korean custom.. eating ramyeon together made by a girl.. means dating.. lol

the friend is so funny.. they bickering over ramyeon hahahaha..

• Like 10