[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Sister gives advise to Mi Soo.. but Mi Soo is so smart to counter her sister lol..

they enjoy beers and chickens... nomu mashi sso..

her sister is worry about her that she might be get hurt.. but Mi Soo said she knows it because it is her choice.. aawww she is in love with CEO Lee too..kyakkkk...

sister is going home and she is still worry..

Mi Soo doing her beauty night routine.. 

brother of CEO Lee has a nightmare.. the same one like CEO Lee’s nightmare.. 

morning has broken, our secretary looks beautiful as usual.. CEO Lee calls.. OMG he is outside waiting handsomely with his black Maserati lol... he looks like a model indeed..

she hurry up goes down and meet him.. omo she fell and again on to him hehehe.. they looked each other.. she wants to drive but CEO said no I will drive today omonaaaa how sweet...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm so slow ya'll. It took me until now to realize the end scene of ep 4 calls back to the quote they read in the book at the library. The quote said something about the person you love is the one whose warm hug can heal anything or give strength or some corny hoopla about love healing your soul. Then CEO runs to Mi So for comfort and hugs her declaring he's going to be madly in love with her now....duh I should have seen it then.

With al these stills, I foresee CEO irrationally (or maybe rational with his feelings towards his brother) yelling at Mi So when really it's about his brother,. But since she doesn't know anything about that, she'll maybe assume he's being rude, possessive, and too demanding and irrational considering her idea is needed for the gallery. Misunderstanding will happen and maybe she'll "wait" aka not come in for a day or two, and that's how we get driver being his temporary secretary and attempting to tie his tie (which only Mi So is allowed).

Happy watching everyone. May the drama gods be ever in our favor (aka give us a good episode and overall continuous good drama). 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

he said you look beautiful today.. and compliment her attire... but then again critics her lol.. he gave her a box of sandwiches.. and a bottle of coffee for breakfast.. how sweet... he asked her to eat and drink now and enjoy the sight in front of his eyes..

in the office.. he asked her to walk into the elevator first, be a gentleman for her hehehe.. even standing on the same side.. 

for the very first time he said good morning to the staffs and the staffs are dumbfounded hahaha... the changing is starting..

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Kim Mi Soo enter CEO office and appying medication. that gaze so deep.. omona..

she is nervous and hurt her finger.. he attends her wound.. he looks worry.. this is so sweet omona my heart can not contain this.....

OK he is totally in love with her...

she reminiscing the moment and asking herself why... Kim Ji Ah comes in and saw Kim Mi Soo made mistake with the tea.. her mind is somewhere else..

Oma Lee looks worry in her green dress, papa Lee asking what happened.. they are worry about their children being estranged.. they talk about it seriously..

papa Lee meets first son.. he asked him to apologize to CEO Lee.. because omma worries a lot and ask him to not bother Young Joon again because he has a huge responsebility to the company..

my stream stopped....

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm here dongsaeng @jeonghyang

Hello chingu @SeGafanlady

Sorry I'm late

Miso having Dinner with YJ hyung

MIso's nose is getting irritated, she's sitting beside a flower

YJ hyung noticed this and called the waiter

Miso praised him for being sensitive and might be because he is a writer.

---

JY having a meal with bff, his face scowling

they chatted

----

MIso walked outside of the resto, followed by YJ hyung

she stopped and he gave her his phone to get her number

she is a bit uncomfortable considering how she gave him a made up number last time

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Kim Mi Soo enter CEO office and appying medication. that gaze so deep.. omona..

she is nervous and hurt her finger.. he attends her wound.. he looks worry.. this is so sweet omona my heart can not contain this.....

Mt7UG4B.gif

Spoiler

3P1MZT8.gif

1kVYsg9.gif

LyzEWp4.gif

Spoiler

cWWRLb4.gif

GRicx7t.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

JY thinking by himself on his office couch 

(looking so narcissistic as usual)

he looked outside and saw sec ji ah

went outside and was about to ask her something

MS arrived and asked what him, he left

walking he met with one of the managers and asked him something

it seems he is not content with his answer and went on

he arrived at Park's office and saw his secretary munching on chips

he went inside and saw Park is not there

just like in the preview he asked park's sec about a really good resto yay

she asked him if it's for (date) then he told her about franchise

she showed him a chicken's feet (?) resto

he left her disappointed

he met his driver along the way and asked again and the driver wondered as JY went on to his office

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

she reminiscing the moment and asking herself why... Kim Ji Ah comes in and saw Kim Mi Soo made mistake with the tea.. her mind is somewhere else..

Oma Lee looks worry in her green dress, papa Lee asking what happened.. they are worry about their children being estranged.. they talk about it seriously..

papa Lee meets first son.. he asked him to apologize to CEO Lee.. because omma worries a lot and ask him to not bother Young Joon again because he has a huge responsebility to the company..

my stream stopped....

Continuation:

GRicx7t.gif

Spoiler

93uu7Ta.gif

EUdyRw3.gif

Spoiler

qroC263.gif

4qRMMaW.gif

Spoiler

iyXZMMv.gif

qIjoKbx.gif

My stream stopped too~~~

Spoiler

9kAZWHu.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

funky office lady came to the sec's table

MS keeps eyeing JY who seems to be concentrating

inside he's busy so concentrated with the computer screen

it turns out he's looking for a resto and

when he found one pointed to the screen and to himself at the same time saying perfect!

Agh lols

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Sec JI ah and funky lady at the table and Chansung arrives

funky acted up again while receiving docs from Ko

JA again noticed a speck of something looking like a rice on Ko's coat

other officemates arrive then they left 

walking after them JA notices a button fell from Ko's 

Funky asked JA and she showed her the button and she quickly took it from JA

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3