[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

MS orders coffee and saw a cow candy and recalls the time when they were huddled at the dark together and bought the candy

she came back at the office holding the coffee with both hands

JA asked for who it is and MS said it is for someone she is thankful

JA said something about the writer

MS checked on the net and it seems the event before was written vividly (not sure)

as she reads she recalls the name of the other kid she had been talking to, LSY

MS and YJ talked and her affirms that SY is his hyung

screen freeze

MS telling YJ she is sorry

SY arrived and met MS, they talked

Sy asked if she is okay

next they are sitting at a cafe talking to each other

MS asked him about what happened and he tells her

it seems his story is not the same as what YJ had told her before

YJ's car stopped and he looked outside and saw MS and his hyung inside the cafe

he recalled when MS told her she is happy to see him again and her putting his tie

MS at the bus stop and took the cow candy from her bag

YJ sitting and reading, MS arrives and tells him something

MS looks for a book then happens upon a file of resume with her's first and looks at the following files of professional secretaries and wonders

YJ interrupts her came to her and just says her name with a teary eye

-end-

-preview-

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Wow.. This takes the cake, me tearing at Ep6 of a drama? :( Let the angst begin!!!

PSJ's eyes as he struggled to contain his emotions "because..you were Miso, you were Kim Mi-So"... my heart broke. :bawling: Very tight story telling still, managing to weave around chapters well.

Spoiler

(Cos in the webtoon she doesn't ask him at all, from what I recall...so this version is an outright fib by YoungJoon) *goes back to read*

I love the Gwi-Nam Ji-Ah enmity lol..

Edited by attriste
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

So Miso will be dating the brother????? awwwww I don't like it :bawling:.  Please don't go that way...

ah no that shouldnt happen, in the novel there is no love line between SY and MS. Rather, MS discovers different things about SY and YJ that leds her to discover that SY was lying about being kidnapped. Rather it is YJ.

Ah so MS is beginning to discover that there is a confusion between SY and her story. @dojoed

GOOD!

Sigh that fact that YJ is still pretending hurts my heart.

Spoiler

Preview for next week's episode.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

ah no that shouldnt happen, in the novel there is no love line between SY and MS. Rather, MS discovers different things about SY and YJ that leds her to discover that SY was lying about being kidnapped. Rather it is YJ.

Oh thank goodness.  Thank you so much for clarifying that.  This drama is not just a simple rom-com....the plot is starting to thicken and I am loving everything about it.  

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

SY? Is he Morpheus guy?? I haven't remember all names here. Lol

I didn't read the webtoon cuz I prefer to be surprised with the drama. So is this guy really her oppa that she's looking for? Isn't it YJ? I bet it would be YJ. 

Her oppa is YJ

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So then they'll go to that annoying route? Complicated misunderstanding which actually will bring YJ and MS true feelings being tested. It seems like the love triangle in the making huh. 

But as I said I like to see the boy works harder to win over his girl's heart. This is a rom-com and as I read most webtoon reader reactions that said the story is good. So I'm going to bear with the pull and push between MS and YJ love story.

haha not really a love triangle because SY never falls in love with MS and vice versa.

Rather SY is just getting close to her because he knows MS is important to YJ. Also the fact that SY believes he was kidnapped and the victim not YJ. So there is rather complex feelings between SY and YJ.

I am excited to see MS discover all the clues that point to YJ!

Just now, saved2K said:

Oh thank goodness.  Thank you so much for clarifying that.  This drama is not just a simple rom-com....the plot is starting to thicken and I am loving everything about it.  

haha well the more backstory you know especially between SY and YJ. You will understand why SY is choosing to pretend and why YJ just remains silent.

But yes no love line, no dating or anything.

MS will soon discover that SY's words arent the same as what she experience.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Failed attempt of the skill tester....hmmmm they should consult a Dr Hong Hong for some tips :tongue:

Spoiler

9bd3604bac9da88b48b4d07141591ce4.png

3a00cbf4c7d1de481b5108a7d8239a31.png

Hello dear friends - @kaoriharang @lclarak @jeonghyang

7ccf7aa5dbcfb1890e315f06e2a62a8c.png

He tries the skill tester again and finally gets the doll and proudly gives it to MS

Spoiler

e87758523dcf3aa84f0458734ba57a94.png

5776c2c3679da1fb6c6d8db5d6845bb4.png

ce867831ae73d0dec426fb5c8ab9acaf.png

Spoiler

ec5b2c0b3d514a790e609847e6937f94.png

c547a9ac36118a95329563aaa9ed7ebe.png

I think like someone here said she thinks the young boy whom was with her was YJ. But after talking to the new secretary she reads YJ brother story and remembers more of her past esp the young boys name. She confronts both YJ and later meets with his brother.

LAter she goes to YJ house, shes looking in his bookshelf and sees a folder of resumes. It has her resume in it and apparently her educational grades werent as good as compared to the other potential secretaries. she wonders why the more skilled ones werent hired. As if knowing MS question, YJ walks in and tells her the reason because its you MS. ENDS

Spoiler

4ccf73c80ce21f4fbdf4ae45c4811f82.png

00a9446b1e0265dad8f9915ccd6ddd1d.png

489fd14e524a72ac3426241bce02b25b.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wow.. This takes the cake, me tearing at Ep6 of a drama? :( Let the angst begin!!!

PSJ's eyes as he struggled to contain his emotions "because..you were Miso, you were Kim Mi-So"... my heart broke. :bawling: Very tight story telling still, managing to weave around chapters well.

Reveal hidden contents

(Cos in the webtoon she doesn't ask him at all, from what I recall...so this version is an outright fib by YoungJoon) *goes back to read*

I love the Gwi-Nam Ji-Ah enmity lol..

In the webtoon 

Spoiler

it was done in the form of a monologue so I kinda love that he said it outright himself here! 

@kaoriharang I don’t think she fully buys Sung-yeon’s story, mainly because she is so intelligent and can tell that something weird is going on up in there. How can the two stories be so divergent, and if so, who is she gonna believe? Clearly she leans towards Young-joon being Real Deal Oppa, but like Sung-yeon actually wrote a story about it. So yeah, Mi-so is between a rock and a hard place now....

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Now,  I finally can laugh with the epic failed chair kiss. And that falling on her lap scene is absolutely hilarious. Oh boy, his expression is priceless. Lol

I like their dating in today's episode. And I love MS's outfit. And her grumpy expression with her meaningful smirk. Hahahaha.. we know the reason of YJ situation but MS hasn't known it yet. So I'm rooting for her to keep her revenge on him. :lol: 

You know I love the idea that boy has to work harder to win over the girl's heart. 

chingu-ya! glad you're here as well @stargazer187

both scenes were so hilarious.  i give it to both of them, mostly LOLing at MS's reaction while the chair slides to the wall, priceless!

@Kasmic LMAO at Hong-hong reference!  YJ have just bought one like Hong so he can practice every time he want to at home

@dojoed she is the common denominator in the story, problem is the other factor (YJ) is not talking (yet) while SY is but as I can see what SY lacks is the emotional connect with her unlike what she has with YJ and upon knowing a bit of the story she could connect with him already.  She had known him and work for him for 9 years and is attuned to his behavior.

• Like 10

EwOVeHa.gif

Spoiler

u4YPoZm.gif

33 minutes ago, nonski said:

MS getting ready for work then noticed her swivel chair still facing the cabinet

turned it around and took the cow stuffed toy and talked to it and put it back to her bed 

she received a call and it seemed to be her blind date telling her about the incident she had asked before

she walked in a daze then a red car honks but she did not notice

it's mr park and he honks his car again and she noticed 

he asked her to get in his car

at the office she asked him about YJ before

screen freeze

LghSTD6.gif

Spoiler

Y594GWE.gif

7V8KiQ5.gif

Spoiler

9UafTPp.gif

23u00nF.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, nonski said:

YJ looking outside seeing a smiling MS

he wonders what makes her so happy, he waves

she waves back and looks at him with a misty eyes

she went inside on a rather happy countenance as she approach him

hmmm not sure at this point if she knew he is her oppa after talking with Park

YJ is kind of puzzled but rather happy at this turn out

she went out of his office looking back at him with a smile

hn3uSmn.gif

Spoiler

aGSMnDA.gif

SD5SeSZ.gif

Spoiler

Po1kdzx.gif

xLi4pHV.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

There's no LOVELINE between MS and big bro... hope the first kiss will be by the end of ep 8!!!:wub:

they better. preview goes straight to YJ asking MS to end the 'some' and officially start dating EHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHE.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Wanderer17 said:

DID YJ DENY IN THE WEBTOON THAT HE'S NOT HER OPPA? :frown:

he doesnt outright denies but he also doesnt say he is.

Spoiler

because YJ pretends it is SY who gets kidnapped instead.

Basically YJ pretend to forget all the memories of him being kidnapped. SY feeling so guilty, believes that he was the one that was kidnapped instead.

9 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Same here! Even I haven't everything of their backstory and how they end up having such bad term over the years. He seems to keep making himself as the right one. Well I don't say he is the wrong one either. Since nothing much revealed here. But since he is handsome, I'm going to restrain myself not to hate him that much. Lololol..

Ikr! But she's so gorgeous. I'm a girl but she looks so stunning in every gazes!

Well sadly or not YJ has been incredibly kind towards his brother.

SY has always hated YJ because he was always outstanding. As such SY made YJ's life rather miserable but in order to keep the peace YJ pretends not to know anything.

9 minutes ago, dojoed said:

In the webtoon 

Reveal hidden contents

it was done in the form of a monologue so I kinda love that he said it outright himself here! 

@kaoriharang I don’t think she fully buys Sung-yeon’s story, mainly because she is so intelligent and can tell that something weird is going on up in there. How can the two stories be so divergent, and if so, who is she gonna believe? Clearly she leans towards Young-joon being Real Deal Oppa, but like Sung-yeon actually wrote a story about it. So yeah, Mi-so is between a rock and a hard place now....

yeah i remember she doesnt but SY actually. The fact that in tonight's episode she discovered the difference in the details between SY and YJ's feelings towards each other.

Also SY's memories are fake because he truly believes in his mind that he was the one that was kidnapped so he only knows a few details but nothing more.

I think it helps that MS knows YJ rather well, that she knows he is not someone who is a bully and that he doesnt lie.

11 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Failed attempt of the skill tester....hmmmm they should consult a Dr Hong Hong for some tips :tongue:

Hello dear friends - @kaoriharang @lclarak @jeonghyang

He tries the skill tester again and finally gets the doll and proudly gives it to MS

I think like someone here said she thinks the young boy whom was with her was YJ. But after talking to the new secretary she reads YJ brother story and remembers more of her past esp the young boys name. She confronts both YJ and later meets with his brother.

LAter she goes to YJ house, shes looking in his bookshelf and sees a folder of resumes. It has her resume in it and apparently her educational grades werent as good as compared to the other potential secretaries. she wonders why the more skilled ones werent hired. As if knowing MS question, YJ walks in and tells her the reason because its you MS. ENDS

CHINGU!! YOU ARE HERE! I AM SORRY I DIDNT NOTICE YOU IN THE THREAD HELLO AGAIN!!!

giphy.gif

urgh YJ in the final scene when he finally says her name and his eyes..

GOSH! I want to hug him!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 3