[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

EP 7-8 BTS

BTS Kiss Scene rough translation:

PMY: 고백 그만하죠? 이제 ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ Confession? Now. (?)

PSJ: 그만하자고? 난 몇 번을 했는데 지금 Let's stop now. I've done it a few times now.

-cut-

PSJ: (After kiss) 나모 뭐 아써..? Well..?

-cut-

PSJ: 갑자기 친구 아는 느낌이여 가지고 ㅋㅋㅋ Suddenly feels like a friend

PSJ: 제 친구 중에 최우식이라고 이만한 친구 있거든요 I have a good friend who is my best friend (?)

PMY: *hits PSJ chest*

@Ondine I think (from what I heard) he said "Well.." like maybe asking for affirmation about the take. Not so sure about this.

Hope somebody can translate this better haha I don't understand what he means by the last part and I want to know why PMY hit him. Send help. :tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Even though they’re both very professional, they still couldn’t look into each other’s eyes directly after the kiss :blush:

B55759_B4-8_FFF-4_E38-9725-32_D08_F2_B0_

But yeah, tvN was quite stinky this time with a kiss BTS.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Have Fun Filming Romantic Scenes Together For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

K. Lew July 1, 2018

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-5-e15305049
Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young showed that they have the best chemistry whether it’s on-screen or behind the scenes in a new making video for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

The making video starts off with the two filming a scene where they escape from the rain under Park Seo Joon’s jacket. They practice their scene before filming, and realize that they need to run with their right and left feet moving in sync. When Park Min Young has questions, Park Seo Joon patiently explains what to do, and when they film, they show off their great teamwork as they move seamlessly.

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-1.jpg

Park Seo Joon also never stops making his co-star and the staff members laugh. When monitoring the screen, he jokes, “All I can see is my armpit,” making the staff members giggle. When he gets tired from holding his rain-soaked jacket up for a long time, he passes the heavy jacket to Park Min Young as a joke.

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

The next scene they film is one where the two leads eat pizza together. Park Min Young smears sauce on her lips for Park Seo Joon to wipe off, and the director teases her, “If you smear on any more, it’ll be gross.” Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young also spontaneously come up with an ad-lib for the scene while waiting to film, where Park Seo Joon jumps over to the other side of the couch to eat pizza and avoid Park Min Young.

Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpg

The last scene in the making video is the kiss scene between Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young. Park Min Young jokes, “I want to stop confessing now,” to which Park Seo Joon comments back, “You want to stop? Do you know how many times I did it?”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-3.jpg

They then film the scene, where Park Min Young shyly takes the first step and kisses him gently, but then Park Seo Joon swoops her in and kisses her passionately. Afterwards, the two are a bit awkward, but then go back to normal after filming a hug scene. Park Seo Joon jokes, “I feel like I’m hugging a friend.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-6.jpg

Watch the full making video below!

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

I know, it was too short! They squished two good episodes in one 2-minute bts.:tears:  (I'm so greedy, ha).

For our Korean-speaking members, what did PSJ say right after they broke apart from the kiss? I don't think it was captioned so I couldn't run it on a translator.

Ah, and I just realized what the difference has been since the new writers took over. We haven't had a half-naked PSJ scene since! :angry: :lol:

Somebody said in youtube that PSJ said  "I feel like kissing a friend"  I really don't know if that is exactly what he said.  But I noticed that he always has something to say every after intimate scene hahaha.  I wonder why he has to give so many excuses like in the previous bts he said how did we do it.  Oh my goodness PSJ  you probably caught the love virus hahahaha.

I have not watched any PSJ dramas before... is he always like this giving excuses and comments about intimate scenes lol

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

My sis told me his "real" name (LYJ's real name in the drama) is Lee Sung Hyun. He changed it after claiming that he forgot the whole kidnapping event in order to keep the peace at the family. And the parents knew about it all. They played it along because they thought it's a better solution from a rather difficult options. 

They might let it slide; at the end of the day, the scene was amazing. Don't you agree? :P 

Where was it hinted that LYJ's real name is Lee Sung Hyun? I must back watch!!

• Like 7

For me, I prefer the drama version rather than the webtoon. The webtoon got the ‘adult’ vibe too much (hahaha if you understand what I mean). The drama version much more sweet and light hearted feeling. I have watch PSJ drama before with um jung hwa (witch’s romance) and very delighted to see him again doing rom-com drama. 

• Like 13

@saved2K I haven't watched all PSJ's drama fully (only Witch's Romance and Hwarang plus Kill Me Heal Me), but for the sake of the research for our ParkPark couple, I have watched BTS from his other dramas in particular for kissing or bed scenes. Guess what? He almost always took the lead on these kind of scenes. Even in the practice, he didn't look embarrassed at all. Also PMY, even in the hotter kissing scenes with JCW, she looks fine. I don't know why they have to retreat very far apart and PMY sighed a bit, after the supposed to be not so hot kissing scene with PSJ. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Somebody said in youtube that PSJ said  "I feel like kissing a friend"  I really don't know if that is exactly what he said.  But I noticed that he always has something to say every after intimate scene hahaha.  I wonder why he has to give so many excuses like in the previous bts he said how did we do it.  Oh my goodness PSJ  you probably caught the love virus hahahaha.

I have not watched any PSJ dramas before... is he always like this giving excuses and comments about intimate scenes lol

Apparently he was saying hugging her was like hugging a friend, like his friend Choi Woo Sik? I feel like I'm still missing some context about that joke. Aww, they were so awkward after the kiss.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Apparently he was saying hugging her was like hugging a friend, like his friend Choi Woo Sik? I feel like I'm still missing some context about that joke. Aww, they were so awkward after the kiss.

PSJ is teasing that PMY became as tall as his friend Choi Woo Sik, standing on a scaffolding.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, saved2K said:

i have watched the BTS of Hwarang kisses and he does not joke around after a kiss scene :) 

He was very cozy with Kim Ji Won for FMW 

Spoiler

One of the BTS showed him looking at her while she was looking somewhere else. He looked away when she noticed him looking at her :P 

but with PMY he seems to be on another level. He jokes around openly and teases her continuously which I havent seen him do with anyone else.  

Yes :P I have been stalking PSJ for a few years now :P 

Not sure if this was shared before. Interview with Eng Subs

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

anyeong chingu, i have been lurking since ep 1 in this thread but seeing so many participation i also want to contribute loollllll.  Since i'm not good with analysis i'm just gonna fangurl over here hahahahaha.  I seriously cannot wait till Mi So finds out that vice president is her actual oppa and that he always has remember their memories and that he has always been  protecting her in silence for the past 9 years, oh chingussss our home girl would be so flipped, don't you guys think so?  OH btw i also checked out the webtoon but since i don't understand korean i could only go through the pictures.  So could anyone help me with why there were a chapter Miso were in a hospital?  and i want Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon to star in a melo so bad, wouldn't that be so great guys.  They both so great in acting i think they would pull a melo so well together, ughhhhh i ship them so bad.  :heart:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ is teasing that PMY became as tall as his friend Choi Woo Sik, standing on a scaffolding.

I see, thanks. I'm sad we didn't get to see whether she was on a crate or on platform wedges, heh.

Also, it seems like he doesn't use honorifics when talking to her in the bts? Can someone more knowledgeable confirm please? :) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

From now on i will join the fun. I first needed to be up to date and I needed time to do that. Now I am on the train and I can´t wait for more.

I am sure about the Boy who was kiddnapped was our Hero - I believe he never had loss memory and I believe the names got switched to - to give my position in short words. My guess is that he did everything to rescue his messed up family. Older Brother is the one who should make a therapy - but we know the position about that is in korea very different to my own country.

What I wonder is - who is that woman who kidnapped the kids - why did she kidnapped the kids - what is behind that? And did she really dare to touch our lovely boy - so he got the trauma about that.

I will be back later  - I have a week without kids right now - let me use the time to the fullest not only in case of catching on with all Dramas. :D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Where was it hinted that LYJ's real name is Lee Sung Hyun? I must back watch!!

In the comic book, that's why the mother said "What to do with our Hyun ? He gets cold easily" on the last episode when Kim Bi Seo is visiting :)

15 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Totally agree! 100% :) i really hope they show the Bts of it. This kiss scene has raised my bar for future kdrama kiss scenes. 

I'm sure the stylist teams would have enjoyed the scene as well since they shared themselves watching the kiss scene on Instagram.

YES! Even the crew seemed to enjoy those scenes as well. Hehehehe :P

• Like 3