[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hide contents

Definitely not a noona-junior vibe for me.

100% agree with you... their chemistry is not noona-dongsaneg level... Even if Min Young is 2 years older  Seo Joon seems her Oppa :phew:

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

100% agree with you... their chemistry is not noona-dongsaneg level... Even if Min Young is 2 years older  Seo Joon seems her Oppa :phew:

sure, 1000000% not noona-dongsaeng=)) Because PSJ said " Both of us  in the same year old" :joy:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, yuyu0389 said:

sure, 1000000% not noona-dongsaeng=)) Because PSJ said " Both of us  in the same year old" :joy:

Also he doesn’t adress her as “noona” or “sunbae”, right?

• Like 5

Alright, I’ll admit that I didn’t put much weight on Lee Young-joon’s (Park Seo-joon) cryptic statement in the previous episode saying he hired Secretary Kim (Park Min-young) because she’s Kim Mi-so. But now I realized that it’s quite the biggest clue that this drama has dropped so far, hinting that Young-joon might actually be that boy who got kidnapped together with Secretary Kim. If that’s the case, then does it mean that Young-joon is only faking his selective amnesia? Why? Is it because he wants to protect his hyung by letting him believe that it was because of him that’s why he got kidnapped, but the truth is it’s the other way around? But then again, why?

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/02/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episodes-7/

fotor_153048362769438.jpg?w=840

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

As per now, the youtube tvN DRAMA on EP. 8 for kissing scene published on 28 June 2018 has reached 886,655 views with 1,204 comments - which most of them really like the kiss and saying that finally they kissed. People like the video 12K and doesn't like video 161 (who are probably haters of PMY and PSJ, shippers from previous ship, K-drama haters, haters because of no Eng subs, etc). :yum:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Mrs_JCW said:

Alright, I’ll admit that I didn’t put much weight on Lee Young-joon’s (Park Seo-joon) cryptic statement in the previous episode saying he hired Secretary Kim (Park Min-young) because she’s Kim Mi-so. But now I realized that it’s quite the biggest clue that this drama has dropped so far, hinting that Young-joon might actually be that boy who got kidnapped together with Secretary Kim. If that’s the case, then does it mean that Young-joon is only faking his selective amnesia? Why? Is it because he wants to protect his hyung by letting him believe that it was because of him that’s why he got kidnapped, but the truth is it’s the other way around? But then again, why?

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/02/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episodes-7/

This kidnapping memory is such a mystery. Although it made it that Hyung was the one that was kidnap but from all the clues, my heart is still at that Young-joon is the one who was kidnapped. Like when Mi-soo ask the reporter to look into it and from the conversation, it sound like they buried Young-joon kidnapping on it (that even the reporter didn't know that Young-joon was in the same grade as his hyung). There is many clues that I still lean towards Young-joon being the one who was kidnapped.

The trauma of the kidnapping might definitely be Young-joon and it could possibly be darker than just the kidnapping. I feel like each time it gives flashback to when he tries to kiss Mi-soo, a part of me keep telling myself that hopefully he wasn't molested in the kidnapping for him to fear skinskip with another woman. That he is just truly traumatize with the kidnapping.

Between Young-joon and his hyung, both can be traumatize but in different ways that twist their memory. Young-joon utterly traumatize that he made end up locking up his memories as his coping mechanism therefore has no memories of the kidnapping. As for Hyung (depending on his truly was involve in bullying his younger brother) may had a part in the kidnapping hence became his biggest guilt and sometime guilt can twist a person's memory up as well. 

But for now, there is so many question and theory but my gut still tells me it was Young-joon that was kidnapped. 

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@minseojoon

Isn't that the shirt LYJ was wearing during the kiss scene? But KMS is already in her sleep wear in that hug. Hmm maybe he went to her place that same night? 

LOL...probably went afterwards for another *GOODNIGHT KISS*. Now he'll probably be a kissing machine since he's not afraid anymore 2018new_qinqin_thumb.png2018new_haha_thumb.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Aigoooooooooooo thanks!!! You made my day!!!:heart:

BTW i would have peferred more about the KISS!!! TVN is too stingy<_<

I know, it was too short! They squished two good episodes in one 2-minute bts.:tears:  (I'm so greedy, ha).

For our Korean-speaking members, what did PSJ say right after they broke apart from the kiss? I don't think it was captioned so I couldn't run it on a translator.

Ah, and I just realized what the difference has been since the new writers took over. We haven't had a half-naked PSJ scene since! :angry: :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Ok gurls...  many of you need to move to the shippers thread hahahaha... ottoke.. 

PS : as an 40 something years old ahjumma fan.. I can see as clearly as the new cleaned glass window that their body language is so FLIRTFULL....:wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1