[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I can’t get over yesterday and today’s happiness-sweetness then pain episodes. I’ll just sleep it off thinking of the handprint kiss. This kiss will ever marked in my heart —Amongst many type kisses I’ve watched from dull kiss, from frozen kiss, real kiss-passionate kiss, teasing kiss and more that I watched from 2004 (my age shows hahaha a real ajuma) —  full of confidence and purity in the name of love. I don’t know how to describe anymore. 

DKS you are so much my bias as psychopath, dark comedy and savage actor but now you have smitten this ajuma to look forward about your acting — hope swingkids will be shown already. NJH I love your wonderful expression after the kiss. Powerful acting! 

today's ep really makes me tear up. With the scenes where LY imagine HS in the palace, ahh the feeling is suffocating. But, I really not satisfied with this ep too. How come LY not know who HS really is ??!!! I'm really waiting this scene for today. Whenever I saw LY's face, I feel I want to beat LY like, Wake up !!!!! She's your first love, Yi Seo !!

EDIT : I saw someone translate for the next ep, LY ask HS to be his concubine ?! OMG LY !! what is that guy thinking now ?!

Just finished watching raw... I'm in a mess. Cried for both of them missing each other, esp.for WD, always seeing HS everywhere... I should wait for subs before commenting further, although pretty much followed what was going on in this episode. My feelings and emotions are all over the place because of this episode...

The good news is, they're only apart for this one episode (I hope) as it seems that WD and HS will meet at the beginning of next episode. CP was asking for Eunuch Yang before he rode off into the village, right? Now we desperately need Yang and Dimples to help him remember his true standing in the palace.

From the preview, I think KCE will take HS away, and that's when we will go back to continue from the first episode where CP is riding with his horse somewhere. That KCE, why is he always having the upper hand in everything? Grrr... Will we ever see how he escape that seemingly fatal strike from the assassin?

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Grrr... Will we ever see how he escape that seemingly fatal strike from the assassin?

Arrow proof vest?  <_<  

Really it kinda ticks me off the MY nearly dies and is suffering horribly from his arrow wound (in the first scene it looked like a "kill shot" in the center chest but later it turns out to be his shoulder)  but CE gets shot in the side chest (which should puncture a lung), then he gets arm and leg wounds that gush blood, and he's walking around like nothing happened.

I knew I couldn’t watch it live. I don’t think I would not have been able to recap through my tears.

LY is just so utterly sad in this episode. He really has lost any spark as the arrogant CP or as high and mighty WD. 

I really really hate separation arcs, as much as I hate time jumps and the end of a drama where the two leads just stare at each other.

knowing this is pre- produced means that the ending is already set. 

Please let them reunite properly by the next episode and have some sort of plan against KEC. At this point, I don’t care who is baby daddy.

But MY should go back and play havoc with the CPrincess emotions...*evil thought*

17 hours ago, nrllee said:

Also it seemed rather odd that Minister Kim and his assassin henchman escaped the other skilled assassins so easily?  Minister Kim seems to be superman.  Whilst WD took a while for his arrow wound to heal (as does MY), Minister Kim copped one too but was back on his feet and good to go almost immediately...minor detail of course to get the story moving along.

Sorry to cut your post. I’m not surprised at all that KCE’s fighting skills are impressive. However, that’s mainly because quite a few old statemen in Chinese historical drama are very often shown to be very strong, skilled warriors. They have a lot of experience and they’re battle hardened so they’re not easily defeated. In Nirvana in Fire which I find has some of the most well written and intelligent villains/antagonists, those old men had fighting skills to put any young man to shame. I think KCE must have the experience and skill to walk away alive from that group of assassins. He might have been a general in the past.

tumblr_pgoc6qMXM41xfv7n6o1_640.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgoc6qMXM41xfv7n6o3_r3_640.gif

I shall marry you.

Bonus: Won-deuk trying not to freak out when Hong-shim gives him a kiss.image

3200463.jpg?w=1024&h=1024&crop=1
POSTED ON OCTOBER 16, 2018 BY POPGASA

Chen (EXO) – Cherry Blossom Love Song (벚꽃연가) 100 Days My Prince OST Part 3

Was the moonlight always this beautiful?
When the night grows deep, the hiding longing lifts its head

Promises that couldn’t be kept floated up like stars
The wind that blows over the long night felt like your breath, it tortured me

With the blowing breeze
The cherry blossoms falling on me resembled you
How lonely this feels
It hurt more than a wound from a cut
When I engraved you in my heart

Past the memories of being uncomfortable, memories I want to forget
Days we spent together shine so clearly

With the blowing breeze
The cherry blossoms falling on me resembled you
How lonely this feels
It hurt more than a wound from a cut
When I engraved you in my heart

When the moonlight started to fade
You were sadly scattering as well

If everything changes and I can see you again
I’d hold you and tell you this
That the 100 days of this dream
Were more beautiful than any other day

That I loved you

Hello All, Been spending my days down at the watermill.. LOL  I find it very funny in these dramas that the watermill symbols some kind of erotic romance that only takes place at the watermill.. One can't just go there for a drink of water or take a nap.. I'm wondering why there they could have done the deed in the kitchen with the door closed the way the houses was made back then .. But these are just my crazy pervy thoughts, Any who on to the drama itself..

I spend all day yesterday catching up and I tell you I did shed a tear or two seeing the OTP separating the way they did he's still living in his memory lose and not able to forget her.. Now she's has brother and everyone else telling her they can't be together because of the past which he has nothing to do with.. Also the new magistrate adding his two cents in because he's in a onesided love relationship with her..  If she hooks up with the town magistrate this could change his status and any future kids they should have would be born as nobles so he's going to have to keep the crown princess dad alert to the crown prince coming and goings and anything pertaining to her.. The magistrate may even go as far as to try and get a marrige between the two by a royal decree..

At this point the crown princess dad has to kill the king in order for his family to be safe.. So we should look forward to another coupe in the palace to put the crown prince on the throne and the crown prince illigitmate child in line for the throne if he's a boy.. I'm looking forward to the day he remembers everything.. I see him playing them all until he's ready to spring into actions 

4 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Crown Princess pregnant wth another man once discovered is punishable with death.  Probably executed after delivery. 

I am hopeful HS will finally become his legal wife.

@Katrina Abdul Talib  The Crown Princess has put her whole family at risk..  The only thing that would save her and the childs life is HS because she's pregnant with HS brothers baby.. HS would ask the crown prince to spare there life but her dad and brother will have to die.

so, this is me pretend as the writer for the next episode based on the preview: HS will meet CP and ask whether he'll make her become his concubine and after that, they parted away. Cp will back at the palace and since he'll look sorrowful and longing for someone else, crown princess feels that he has a lover thus she ask him. 
JJY will go protect HS by CP order (since the best protector is your lover's family or your lover secret admirer and WD knows this. he set aside his jealousy over his love for HS).
after it felt that it's getting dangerous for HS to stay outside the palace, CP will bring HS to the palace by saying "nothing is impossible for me". and there she goes, meeting KCE. She must recognize him as someone that lead the coup and kill her father. the scene ended with CP said "where is that person" to KCE...

OMG! The news just broke: Dramafever is shutting down. Warner Bros is going to make its own streaming service, similar to Netflix, and may transfer all content to this new service. They haven’t posted any new episodes since Friday, Oct. 12. If there is anything at all you want to see one last time, or preserve, now is the time to go to the site since we don’t know when it will go dark. I’m a premium member and haven’t gotten any e-mail notice about them shutting down or what will happen to my yearly member fees which I renewed in Sept. No news on what will happen to their currently airing exclusive shows, The Beauty Inside, 100 Days My Prince,  Terius Behind Me, Age of Legends, Devilish Joy. 20% of the workforce is being laid off. I’m sad to see them end this way as I’ll always remember them fondly for being one of the first legal K Drama sites. I’ve watched many great dramas there.
https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/

Someone on another forum said they may continue to show the new episodes of their exclusives until the the dramas finish, but it's all unsure. 

Really curious as to how Jin ji hee(love her)'s character will play a role in the story. Will she help, directly or indirectly, in taking down the evil forces? 

Ep. 12 rating: 11.2% nationwide average! Congrats on yet another new high. Will we see it hit the teens by the last episode? 

Also, I believe soccer/football and baseball was on around the same time so this is even more impressive. 

i need dramafever subs alreadu

25 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

OMG! The news just broke: Dramafever is shutting down. Warner Bros is going to make its own streaming service, similar to Netflix, and may transfer all content to this new service. They haven’t posted any new episodes since Friday, Oct. 12. If there is anything at all you want to see one last time, or preserve, now is the time to go to the site since we don’t know when it will go dark. I’m a premium member and haven’t gotten any e-mail notice about them shutting down or what will happen to my yearly member fees which I renewed in Sept. No news on what will happen to their currently airing exclusive shows, The Beauty Inside, 100 Days My Prince,  Terius Behind Me, Age of Legends, Devilish Joy. 20% of the workforce is being laid off. I’m sad to see them end this way as I’ll always remember them fondly for being one of the first legal K Drama sites. I’ve watched many great dramas there.
https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/

Someone on another forum said they may continue to show the new episodes of their exclusives until the the dramas finish, but it's all unsure. 

what the hell dramafever has so many good shows on it ;p ahhhhh 

Please transfer it all and if only 20% being laid off seems like dramafever was basically bought 

I still can't bring myself to watch the subs... just reading recaps to understand more about what's going on with the conversation... maybe I'll end up not watching with subs at all... I don't think I can rewatch WD seeing HS images in the palace :tears:

I worry too that the medicine is starting again. I hope WD will remember about the medicine. I need him to remember everything asap so he won't be fooled any further by KCE! But surprisingly he automatically and naturally asked for Eunuch Yang at the end, so he must be slowly recovering his memory on his own bit by bit, maybe due to the familiar surroundings. He also immediately fit in so well into the palace. That's where he belongs... now HS just needs to join him asap. And I love how authoritative he remains with the palace people even though he lost his memory. He wasn't being a timid unsure person.

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

Maybe they should do another dance 

I had guessed last night episode rating must've been quite high...

Archived