[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

The whole baby issue is just a problem that's too big to solve.

1. Definitely CPrincess will be deposed if she is found guilty of being pregnant with another man's child.

a. Prince Seo Won - it's the end of him - probably exiled and reduced to slave status (or worse, death). And Queen mama will be deposed too.

b. MY - getting CPrincess pregnant would mean he could be executed. Don't think there can be a happy ending where he can ride off in the sunset with her.

c. Minister Jung (?) out in the left field but I think pretty much no one cares what happens to him.

I actually see the CPrincess dying at the end. To absolve her of all the sins she had set on the family.

As for the baby, if she is a princess, I think she can be brought up in the royal household (if her father is Seo Won) or HS can adopt (?) as a palace maid (?). If it is a prince....hmmm...

Maybe she just gets deposed/exiled without people finding out whose baby it is? 

YOu bring up good points though i wonder how they deal with all this and i care about Jung ;p 

I would flip if it turns out that the baby daddy isn't one of the three candidates! haha. we've waited long enough and I think we need a worthy flashback and explanation. 

Aside from the story of YoolShim couple, the crown princess' pregnancy was the next big thing that created a buzz and still remains unanswered until now. Among the 3 candidates, I think it's still likely that it's Moo Yeon. I didnt remember Minister Jung having a suspicious interaction with the crown princess, and I agree that if it's Seowon, he should be more agressive to approach and protect the princess, but he's shy and obviously just have a huge crush/secret love for her.

Although I understand that Moo Yeon's love/special connection to the princess seemed too pure, which is also my concern ever since I started shipping them. It seemed that they love each other deeply, and Moo Yeon has this huge respect towards the princess that it's very unlikely for him to sleep with her.

Unless, there is a certain circumstance that made them do it. I dont know, maybe one of them was emotionally burdened that they only had each other for comfort, and everything was not planned. There can be other possibilities of what really happened, I just hope they defend it with a good explanation if Moo Yeon is really the baby daddy, because they've already established this tragically beautiful & longing connection between him and the princess to the viewers.

Also, Moo Yeon being the baby daddy will have the higher chance for them to be spared from punishment given Moo Yeon's relation to Hong Shim. (if they will both survive tho, coz I also have a feeling one of them might not. MY's wound still bothers me. lol.) I could see So Hye being deposed/stepping down as crown princess then Hong Shim will replace her. Of course as the new crown princess (or queen), I dont think Hong Shim will let her brother's child be an orphan. She will surely seek for Lee Yool's help on this.

Again, that's if everything will happen this way, then we can have a larger dose of happy ending aside from our YoolShim couple. If I'm the writer, I dont think killing MooYeon or So Hye for the unforgiveable acts they've done is the best option, I would've at least wanted to see some sort of redemption for these characters in the end. Moo Yeon and So Hye could totally live a simple happy life with their child away from Hanyang, while Yool and HongShim reigns as the new leaders of the land. Imagine from a solution agency couple who helps songjoo village to being the crown prince/princess who can definitely lead and help the whole land. Yeah I'd like this to be the happy ending. :wub:

But then again I'm not the writer, so all of these will remain as theories and wishful thoughts while waiting for the remaining episodes. :lol:

I am not sure what I will feel first after watching the latest two episodes. 

I giggle to the cuteness, sweetness, jealousy overload, HHWW, handprint kiss, fireworks kiss, the 2nd proposal, then suddenly I my eyes were numb from crying and furious of a person’s greed to power and how it’s turning number of person’s life upside down. What so into the privilege of power when it cannot even guarantee happiness and peace? Isn’t lonely at the top? We are meant to relate and communicate free and not just commanding everybody and make them bow down to you. 

With regards to the story phase I like the idea of (4 remaining episodes) short drama rather than watch 20 to 80 episodes as opposed to watching saguek drama based on real history and at the end you know the OTP will not be together. 

Episode 11 gave me heart attack on the sweetness of OTP and how a cold/angry person became relatable to people around him yet not an ounced of modesty on our male protagonist. Haha he knows he is handsome and intelligent.  Well this DKS actor I am begining to be bias with him as he makes my heart flatter. As with female protagonist NJH she’s so damn good in making our lead — looking dumb, common, cute, respectable and remain down to earth when in the story he is prince. Again, I am happy that the amnesia case of our prince is a trauma but he needs to get ready for a roller coaster ride as people have planned to deceive him already and then all information prior to amnesia and new information stored after amnesia will come in all together. 

Fortunately LY has at least one person he can start to trust in Palace. He is also Dong Joo’s friend.  shout out to new mr bodyguard Kwon Hyuk who was able to mend my broken heart when Do Joo bestfriend-bodyguard died. :). 

Songjoo Villagers they will surely protect our OTP. Now that 2 knows who is WD. 

Shouting out also to another Hyuk, loyal friend of SH/MY who saved him from VM. Plus Moo Yeon, Daddy Hong Shim and Mr Dimples Magistrate despite him being in love will help bring justice to our to OTP. 

Unlucky to Boem, one of the three assassins who I am now suspecting the daddy of unborn child of the princess.  Anyone up for this? My first is still Moo Yeon hahaaha.

MY is CPss forever protector who I think MY befriended when he has not met his sister for a long time and serving VM. I am starting to now understand why they can’t reveal the child’s daddy.  This is exciting! hahaha

For third lead faceblindness JJY concubine’s son, I am understanding now why is he in that role like leading us that he will take care of broken heart HS and take her away. But I don’t see that align to this fictional story. He will surely try but he will see he cannot win for both our OTP is so much in love and later on, the revelation of Shaman that they both only love one person ever since is real. The third person always ends up hurt in three’s-a-crowd but his love is not in vain. He was able to protect both. 

I feel pity for the Princess she does not know the meaning of family and love. So much pain for her.

The King and Queen I don’t know. I want them deposed.

VM as an actor so good. As the character I want to kill him slowly. Hehehe. I want him to feel the pain slowly. How can he turn LY again into a cold person? How can he watch someone in pain. But everything has a purpose so I believe when the CPLY lost his memories was the natures way to make things happen. 

The brother prince pity of him to be humiliated. But He saw the change of our prince. I think he can be redeemed. 

How’s everyone’s heart? Me this who is this DKS to make my heart stop in his way to deliver these lines — “this is my handprint.”  He previously gave me chills in psychopath, tantrum, crazy acting, dark comedy and now giving me goosebumps of feelings of excitement. I don’t know how to describe but I think it suits him well.  Just like what HS said “you don’t have a modesty to wait for somebody else to praise you.” hahahahaa. His deep voice is also a tease.  Then in 12th episode His eyes, his crying and desperation.  How can he do that acting.    For NJH o my I don’t know how could you look so lovely trying to control giggling. She’s so good in responding to DKS acting! good chemistry. Then also Her crying, her desperation,  these add to my crying. Numb. Can’t feel my eyes. hahahuhu. I am lost in their illusion goodbye. Aching heart, aching eyes argh I can’t believe it. 

All actors and actresses are good by the way — even the smallest part you have to remember them to understand the full story and I love it because I noticed their significance if not there. But again please Video Editor please improve in future. Musical score, background sounds were also spot on. They all deserve vacation!

Congrats for 12% rating! 

After ep 12 I'd say LY bring KCE down then ditch the CP position and live with HS an ordinary life. Let SW be crown prince instead :D

LY had me confused in beginning because I wasn't sure whether he has fully regained his memory but after he mentioned eunuch Yang, I'm conviced he's fooling KCE (or at least I hope so...you never know in this drama lol)

And how badass was he when he said 'i might have lost my memory but I haven't lost my knowledge' jjiang love it 

All those HS imagining scenes were done so beautifully not only acting-wise (Kyungsoo's eyes were amazing) but also cinematography wise.

wz92tzX.gif

cr weibo

I still believe that MY is the baby's father. crown princess was slightly panicking when her brother told her that their father wants MY alive because he wants clear some things up. I dont't think KCE believed his daughter when she told him she had killed the sperm donor. And MY lived in their house for ten years (?) I'm sure given how smart he is he's smelling something.

12 minutes ago, flake said:

crown princess was slightly panicking when her brother told her that their father wants MY alive because he wants clear some things up. I dont't think KCE believed his daughter when she told him she had killed the sperm donor.

Yes, I notice that slight panic too in her. Although I think KCE wanted to confirm something else, not about the baby's father.

@nrllee Love at first sight/true love, one may do anythg to protect these feelings. He was genuinely in love and care for HS.

I am sure he'd do anythg to protect her, he knew HS and CP are both in love.. for her happiness I am sure he will sacrifice.

I suspect CP's memory is slowly coming back to him.. he had flashes many times. He askd his father why they did not make an effort to look for him? He was told his Eunoch and all died.. this must have triggered his curiosity??

I think he is now faking total memory loss as he wants to find out the whole truth about his "death".

52 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I notice that slight panic too in her. Although I think KCE wanted to confirm something else, not about the baby's father.

I get the feeling he wants to know why MY lied about killing the CP and presenting the dismembered hand (probably of the nobleman who he killed for the CPrincess to fake the death of the father of the child - remember now KCE told her to tie off loose ends? As in kill the baby's father? She was trying to pay MY when he first left - before he got shot...but turns out she didn't want him to leave her so she hired Assassin 2 to maim him but he misfired and wounded MY to a greater degree than he should've)...I know, she's a complicated woman.  :huh:That would be how KCE finds out about HS I think and that's why there would be that scene where she appears in the palace (he probably hunts her down?) confronting KCE (pure speculation on my part).  

11 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

You know, I am imagining how angry LY will be when he finds out he has been deceived by KEC and the CPrincess.

*shudders*

Now that you mention it, I shudder too...

I think the next episode will focus mainly on HS's positioning with the new development of LY being in the palace, then ep.14 would be the total reveal and resolution, up to first half of ep.15 and last half to tie up everything (hopefully with a nice pretty ribbon). 

This ep is tuned to maximise pain in the viewers... the interspersing of the vastly different lives of the two leads, the pain in CP's eyes...

Poor Hong Shim!! 

my heart broke for him when he looked at the table full of food and said, 'have you seen what the people's meal looks like?"

So painful his loneliness...his eyes really showed how different a CP he is now... to Crown Princess, wanting the friendship of JJY...
Love how he showed off his knowledge-- He is still the same guy...his body remembers his distaste for KCE!! So badass. love it! I also went all wobbly when he told the enunchs to get out of the room during his private audience with JJY, and when he insisted to go out at night. DO is rocking this role!!!! both the emotional scenes and the authoritative ones... He's fast becoming my favourite CP (mianhe PBG :P)

9 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Now I'm torn if I should watch episdoe 12. I'll definitely watch episode 11 but I feel like waiting it out until it ends will lessen the pain of episode 12. :D  I can't deal.

When I can't deal, my trick is to watch with the sound on mute.  Strangely enough, it helps.  And I did do that with part of episode 12 because I didn't want to wait.  I needed to see it and get it over with so I'd be ready for episode 13 next week.

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

When I can't deal, my trick is to watch with the sound on mute.  Strangely enough, it helps.  And I did do that with part of episode 12 because I didn't want to wait.  I needed to see it and get it over with so I'd be ready for episode 13 next week.

I'm gonna miss the cute HS and WD. Thanks for the tip!

6 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

I'm gonna miss the cute HS and WD.

Me, too!  I can't imagine how everything and everyone will be sorted out at the end of the drama and that makes me a little nervous.....but I still couldn't wait.  

Actually I was glad that I watched the episode because it really showed how very much WD has changed for the better, how much he learned from living among the people of the village, and how much he has come to love Hong.  The last is the most important because before he was only so full of resentment and anger that he could not love anyone.

I felt better after watching it.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Just finished watching with sub, finally. I did watch it in mute mode at first. But, I can't help my self not to raised the volume up every time DO appeared, I LOVE WonDeuk a.k.a LeeYul voice too much. It's suffocating to hear his sad deep voice but at the same time it's Addicting.

Right now, I am so upset.  I was watching this as well as two other dramas on Drama Fever only to find out that their last day of business was 10/16/18.  Time Warner, their parent company, for business reasons decided to shut down the streaming service.  I can understand having business reasons for terminating a department; however, they should have let the content that was not completed run, restrict access to any dramas and movies that were completed, and not add any new content.  Once the new dramas were over, then shut down the service. Now I am looking for a legal site to view content other than Viki.  I watch dramas on Viki also; however, the dramas I was watching are not on Viki yet.  What a boomer!:tears:

Archived