[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally caught up with it:D. I was going to wait until it was done but I couldn't resist as usual lol. I love the way SJ and JD-OH take care and protect each other. They are currently my favorite. Who else thinks they did the deed? B).  I feel embarrassed for Eric and poor guy fall in love too late. His english cracks me up though hahaha. EJ gets under my nerves:angry:. Lady if someone tells u we are through, then its done. I mean I would understand if the relationship just ended recently, but this was from 15 years ago. Deal with it :crazy:.  SJ mom got the worse award for being a mother. I'm glad SJ aunt was there for her. The brother is useless. He is the type to never learn his lesson. I hope he doesn't touch SJ mountain. He can end up in jail for fraud. SJ has good friends who she is close with. SM husband makes me laugh. I mean what happened to the expert. I can't believe he fell for SMs trap when she told him: "she married him because he was honest person and she will forgive him if he tells her the truth about his whereabouts" :lol:. What an idiot-_-.  The grandmas are hilarious. I love the way they support SJ/JD love. 

Thanks chingus for the recaps, translations, videos and posts. :wub::wub::wub:

Episode 11 was so perfect. Gosh, the tension was driving me insane. I love that we saw how Jak Doo worked hard to buy that ring. He also initiated the skinship. Notable scenes were the grannies re-enacting the reunion of our leads and the words of encouragement Seung Joo gave Jak Doo when they were discussing his grandfather's accident. The writer did a good job with that scene.

Episode 12, I did find a bit frustrating but at least the cat is out of the bag.

We saw the difference between the two ladies:

Seung Joo loves him just as he is and respects his wishes.

Eun Joo loves him for what he could be and what that could do for her with little regard for what he wants. 

I've had this feeling since last week but that production director is so dodgy right now...I think the hate over that girl's death (although i think she was already sick and dying) should be directed at him.

Had a good laugh that Eun Jo came to snitch on Seung Joo only to find out that she is a "zero" in Jak Doo's life.

Jak Doo even reveal the lovey dovey that I need to go home as she is afraid of the dark.

The look Seung Joo gave Eric in the end is like a Mother Bear protect her cub when she shouted his name. Eric is so in delusion that he will get a response from Seung Joo now.

woahh ep 11 is sweet enough make me have diabetes:wub: mr. mountain ajusshi you know very well how to treat your woman huh:blush:

i'm glad sweet jak doo is back not the cold jak doo anymore:). but i suspect jin (the murderer's son) is not his real son. i guess the real father is PD sunbae, that's why Sae Ra wanted to meet him so badly in the day she decided to suicide. and about Eun Joo gossh this snake girl is getting more annoying, could she just realize that jak doo has no feeling anymore to her?:angry:

3 hours ago, upapipo said:

woahh ep 11 is sweet enough make me have diabetes:wub: mr. mountain ajusshi you know very well how to treat your woman huh:blush:

i'm glad sweet jak doo is back not the cold jak doo anymore:). but i suspect jin (the murderer's son) is not his real son. i guess the real father is PD sunbae, that's why Sae Ra wanted to meet him so badly in the day she decided to suicide. and about Eun Joo gossh this snake girl is getting more annoying, could she just realize that jak doo has no feeling anymore to her?:angry:

I agree with you but HSJ has no idea. In my opinion, she wanted to reveal how IP had abandoned her with the child. If HSJ had got to know about it, she would have made sure that IP would get into trouble. That day, I sense that IP made sure that HSJ wouldn't be able to meet her. She was sick and I think that she wanted to put some pressure on HSJ's sunbae with HSJ's help so that he would help her financially or maybe she thought that she wanted the father to look after the child, once she is dead. From my point of view, it is possible that she didn't want to burden the "killer" with her son as he was not his biological father ...  I have the impression that in the end, HSJ and OH might end up adopting him. 

JEJ is such a selfish and heartless person. She didn't even offer money in order to help OH to pay the hospital bills, she just ran away from all her responsabilities. No wonder that OH has been hiding from the family Cho and why the elders are upset with Eric Cho and his father. The latter did something morally wrong. To me, I am sure that Cho is a good person and will give back the seal to OH. 

I have come to see some parallels between JEJ and HSJ. The latter had the love of OH and saw it as a opportunity to become famous hence she wanted to use the instrument from the grandfather. She asked OH to leave the cabin for wealth and fame with the result that he caused his grandfather's death. Moreover, he had broken his promise to his grandfather. In other words, she was loved hence she became more ambitious.

HSJ's life is the total opposite. She was not loved and even appreciated by her family hence her job became so important. Her ambition was caused by the lack of love... she needed money and her career in order to feel better, until she came to meet OJD and fell in love with him. Similar to JEJ, she is also put in front of a dilemma (career or love) but, unlike JEJ, she chose love over her career. For her, love is enough as she had been missing this warmth from her youth.  

o1pz8dO.jpg

Episode 11 was too sweet, I think I died after watching it, but had to come back for more....

The first few minutes of the episode were my favourites. Them talking through their eyes and their cute gestures. Jakdoo taking his new wallet out to pay. The bus ride. Their walk to his place. Their matching socks lol!

I see a newly married couple. :wub:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Eps 11 is really sweet. If there was any doubt of Jak Doo's feelings for her, it should be completely erased. He took the initiative in every respect. Did he seriously think she could concentrate here? :lol:

I love those simple moments they had doing chores, eating. The kiss  was mild but given that they were both nervous,  I thought it was perfect. Her counting down and him kissing her before she reaches 3....

kekeke... they were rather cute no? and it was fantastic that he was the one who took the initiative. even if it was a mild kiss, the build up felt really intense because it was a conscious decision by both to move to the next stage. both are talking and they both know that a kiss is more than a kiss here... 

@imroma ~ they were indeed super cute and did give off the newly married couple vibe. even though they never registered the marriage legally, from the beginning, they have seen each other as spouses and now that they love each other, it is like an official confirmation of their existing relationship. so rather than lovers, there is a married vibe instead. plus everyone in the country as well as seoul treats her as his wife already..... but I did find it funny that mountain man came up with something corny like matching socks. hahahaha...

@bebebisous33 @upapipo  yea it looks like murderer is the step father but I do wonder if there is any connection to PD sunbae at all. unless he was super faking it, he didn't immediately remember who sae ra was or had anything other than a mild curiosity. also there seems to be no guilt that he did something to make her commit suicide. he wasn't even aware of it till the friend tells him and even then, it is more like a mystery and clearing up the anonymous letter. am wondering if it is all just a misunderstanding on the murderer's part where both sunbae and seung joo are actually innocent. maybe it is more like a tragedy where it is one of those "if I had been there a few minutes earlier" kind of event that one actually cannot control....

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... they were rather cute no? and it was fantastic that he was the one who took the initiative. even if it was a mild kiss, the build up felt really intense because it was a conscious decision by both to move to the next stage. both are talking and they both know that a kiss is more than a kiss here... 

:huh:so did something more than a kiss happen?? my innocent brain thought there was only a kiss involved...... lol:lol:

XRMB47m.jpg

''We're like his mother''  I agree with you grandmas :heart:

3grandmas = 3Gs  (apparently, 3Gs also means 'god given genes'..... but in this case let me use it as 'god given grandmas' especially for JakDoo)

The 3Gs are one of my favourite characters from this drama besides the couple. Even though they are not blood related to JakDoo, they are the kindest, happy and cheerful people around him. They really do care about JakDoo and want happiness for him. It is quiet sad that SJ doesnot get the motherly love from her own mother, on the other hand JakDoo gets this immense love from the 3Gs. SJs mother could learn so much from these lot. This drama definitely potrays country people to be very kind and welcoming (actually I have experienced this too, but not in Korea, hopefully one day I will).

LOL @imroma ~ am assuming something more happened because they faded out to the wooden pillows. hahahaha... so it seemed like a tasteful old fashioned way of informing us. :lol: but then again, maybe it was all innocent as she denied doing anything when her friends asked. hahahaha....

and was super amused with eric -- he apparently watches lots of kdramas and knows the rule of haircut in dramas; anytime a character gets a haircut, it is after a traumatic situation and it is to show they are doing something new. and so he happily thinks that she is now recovered from her divorce because she got a haircut! LOL. which dramas did he watch?..:lol:

Disliked how Eric was so self involved that when SJ says NO, DON'T go to MY PLACE, he decides to go anyway. Even if the telephone cut out, etc, he should have waited for her to answer. Plus he knew it was rude in the first place. Dropping by unannounced, even by telephone is a no-no in Korea. He grew up in Korea, despite being somewhat of a gyopo, so he knows the social norms.

Huge boundary violation flag. He's more self involved in his own feelings than listening to her. He's permanent second lead material with just that.

However, I loved that SJ's mother got some comeupance. I'm glad that SJ came to the realization that her mother is never going to forgive or love her in the way she needs. I want to see SJ's mother make money and reform a little. I don't need her to come around 180--it's too late for that, I just need to see her suffer a little and turn a corner. SJ's brother, too, is getting comeupance.

This drama is my new drama crack! Its so fun to watch. I hope the killer gets captured soon. From observation, he's mentally unstable. He is adamant to kill SJ, at the same time he's super nice to hid stepson. There's no in-between with his character, its either husband on revenge mission or stepdad who loves his kid.

I continue to hate EJ and SJ's mum. Haha

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Eps 11 is really sweet. If there was any doubt of Jak Doo's feelings for her, it should be completely erased. He took the initiative in every respect. Did he seriously think she could concentrate here? :lol:

I love those simple moments they had doing chores, eating. The kiss  was mild but given that they were both nervous,  I thought it was perfect. Her counting down and him kissing her before she reaches 3....:wub:

(gif cr to me)

But the thing that struck me most was that he asked her to not keep any secrets from him , which I agree she has not done. However, i hope in the next episode or so, he'd do the same and tell her all that bothers him. Not just his past but also his concerns about the murderer. I believe right now he has not said much about it as it would worsen her fears.

@triplem these are soooo perfect! :kiss_wink: Thank you!  Don't take the quoted images out please.

Everyone here makes such great observations! And I'm more hopeful that the writer does have a more 'understandably complicated however improbable' situation with respect to the killer, the dead mother SJ is blamed for, her son, the sr PD looking more suspicious every minute, and possible adoption,... as more is revealed each episode.

Where can I get one of those purple bracelets? I seem to notice them everywhere nowadays.

No captions offered by any for our Shoveling Seung-Joo.  Trying again.

tumblr_p6tvw4Nqs91valxs7o8_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p6tvw4Nqs91valxs7o9_r1_500.gif

Just gifdoodling coz these two are so cute in any position together.B)

I imagine the next 12 episodes is going to be JD building himself up and their wedding,adopting  that kid maybe.

Noble idiocy makes no sense like at all right now they have no reason to do it.

He is going to  protect her like  he said especially more now going by the preview.

Archived