[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

Quiet here. Am I the only one so moved by this little silly love story? Continuing on...

tumblr_p7b7yvjjfJ1valxs7o10_500.gif

tumblr_p7b8elVRIm1valxs7o2_500.gif

tumblr_p7b8elVRIm1valxs7o3_500.gif

tumblr_p7b8elVRIm1valxs7o5_500.gif

tumblr_p7b8elVRIm1valxs7o6_500.gif

Although back in the mountain Seung-Joo, without knowing Jak-Doo's actual burden, tried her best to encourage him about his past and what his Grandpa would have said if he were alive, that it was not Jak-Doo's fault, you can see from her expression here that his words of 'well done' are such balm and life for her that she's willing to give up everything she has to continue to have him next to her, to always hear that soothing country bumpkin voice of comfort. I can almost identify with her 'rejecting' Oh Hyuk because this Jak-Doo is all she's ever going to want now. Yea, I can start to see her action as not irrational.

tumblr_p7bjqyCULD1valxs7o1_500.gif

tumblr_p7bjqyCULD1valxs7o2_500.gif

tumblr_p7bjqyCULD1valxs7o3_500.gif

Never mind that they both had to lie to one another after this in Ep 14, that they had toilet paper line drawn at night, each had to spend time doing their own thing to 'take care of business' while not letting one another know what that business was. Let me just enjoy these few fleeting moments, which we may not get for several episodes.:):cry:

:naughty:

Spoiler

tumblr_p7b8elVRIm1valxs7o8_r1_500.gif

:naughty:

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meechuttso I’m here.. I thought I was the only one stalking this page ^_^

At last, the goodies from our favourite Indonesian fan are out.. 

All Credits to iwear.m

Spoilers ahead!!

This next one are the significant OTP scenes. Except the last one.

There are so many goodies.. I’m at a loss which to share here. 

Let’s start with the sweet moments. This first one is the cutest!

More sweet moments..

Spoiler

Which one is your favourite?

9@aloraloralora and @meechuttso I always stalked this page to see if there's any new post! I even put this on my bookmark :D So glad I'm not the only one.

Saw this on a fan IG account. I think thats Oh Hyuk and Eun Joo on the other side and then there's Seung Joo right? Hmmm I think they kind of set EJ and OH to be together (maybe as a couple?) for the documentary and we're going to see SJ looking at them, feeling hurt.

I think the reason why SJ was so angry that JD turn into OH was because she always had this inferior feeling. JD, the mountain mad who had nothing, was perfect for her. She didnt have to feel insecure being around him. Once JD became OH, the inferiority complex strikes again. OH, is the opposite of JD. He's national treasure, he's famous and wealthy. Moreover, there's EJ, who's also the koreans sweetheart, all pretty and elegant, who seems to be the perfect match for OH. 

I hope OH/OJD can convice our SJ that the only woman in his heart is her and no one else. Like I said, I like angst, but please not too long. I could only bare one or two episodes of angsts but not more than that please... :rolleyes:

Gosh.. it’s true now that you chingus mentioned it that OH is quite the opposite of OJD. I hadn’t quite realised that. After all, it’s really the same guy. I look it as the different sides of one coin. OH is the public figure while OJD is what he is in private with someone he trusts. Note he’s modified himself in front of JEJ. Is it only in the last 15 years that he picked up the country accent? Why should he so comfortably revert to a Seoul accent for JEJ? Does he do that when he speaks to other Seoul characters like EC or HSJ’s friends? Korean speakers, your input please.

Why though is he wealthy? I thought he’s quite penniless, didn’t he scrimp and pinch just to afford that lovely ring. Does OH have some hidden inheritance or a public trust fund that goes to him (he was a child before he disappeared? Or maybe he will have a lot of CF income :lol:

@nunuloh84 which fan pic did you see?

Anyhow if we can’t have EC show mercy to stop OH’s public appearance, then it’s really up to our dear OJD to convince HSJ that he’s always the same OJD the way he protects and cares for her, no matter how the world sees him. I’m sad really that HSJ didn’t keep holding on to his hand. :tears: I think OJD is still holding tight, not letting go as what he promised. Remember that heartfelt exchange at the train station?

MH OJD Kim Kang Woo, family room 'Squeeze and Release' Points of Appeal

2018041817550421227-540x807.jpg

From http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1473282

MH OJD Kim Kang Woo, family room 'Squeeze and Release' Points of Appeal

Actor KKW's attractiveness is nothing to trifle with (i.e. something serious)

Hunky exterior, and to the one whom he loves, is chummy too. How can a woman's heart not go shaky?

This MH OJD's star KKW who thru his elegant (finely grained) acting has caused family room heart flutters, we have attempted to pinpoint KKW's appeal points.

#An Healing Male Lead unseen anywhere in this world

As an Healing Male Lead unseen anywhere in this world, KKW has created the 'new' male character. Indifferent to worldly values and finding happiness in his simple living, OJD's healthy value system has not only healed female lead HSJ (by Uee) from her pain, but has also massaged the viewers' own heartaches (pains). KKW's acting, realistic enough and able even to make us believe the fantasy premises, is certainly sufficient to make the viewers be engrossed (immersed). At moments, his simple but righteous (upright) appeal, revealed when he is protective of his woman, works not only towards HSJ but to the viewers, his loving emotions as the male lead of a romance story causing heart flutters.

#Heart-flutter Defined! A devoted love for his beloved woman

The scene where OJD confesses his feelings honestly caused viewers' hot response. Although not within his makeup to be capable of lovey-dovey romance, the woman he loves was in a crisis and, why, he couldn't just stand there.

Although as the Gayageum master's only heir Oh Hyuk, the moment that his identity is revealed there was much more for him to lose, but for the woman of his love, revealing his identity was as a nothing. OJD's look of devotion in the face of crisis (to solve it), caused the viewers to fall for KKW's irresistible charms.

#This, this indeed is true Bromance

In the role, KKW is crossing male/female boundaries and showing off his 'sweet-rice-cake' chemistry. In particular, his bromance with Eric Jo, with whom he has caused viewers laughters from their first ill-fated meeting and as tit-for-tat nemesis each time, is certain to be a not to miss fun point. Upon revelation of his identity and to fulfill the conditions of contractual agreement, as he enters Eric Jo's house, from that moment as if to say he's been waiting for it, treating Eric like a butler and ordering him around, was a typhoon laughter moment. Their mere being together causing laughter and offering heretofore unseen fresh bromance, just what is the limit of KKW's 'chemie' ('end of chemie'), is also a topic.

Thru MH OJD, as an actor KKW is showing off his diverse appeal. Hairstyle and fashion, gait and friendly (southern) accent included, just one look we fall for this true pure man OJD, his sophisticated charm from the first scene. KKW will now show forth Gayageum artist/master Oh Hyuk's form without missing any of his detailed transformation, with his prodigious and durable acting ability and perfect sympathy (abilty to 'digest' a character) having made (this) character shine more brilliantly.

:love:

Although it may all seem a repeat, for us true fans of KKW who can't get enough. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

My hands down favorite of his scenes. Man can cry.

I wish for a drama to show me nothing but undying love of the OTP talking to each other about any problems or obstacles and overcoming it together.

I'm basically cursing and pulling my hair out with how things turn out after we just get their tenderness and sweetness. Aargh.

Every single drama so far. :(

7 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I wish for a drama to show me nothing but undying love of the OTP talking to each other about any problems or obstacles and overcoming it together.

I'm basically cursing and pulling my hair out with how things turn out after we just get their tenderness and sweetness. Aargh.

Every single drama so far. :(

Fight my way. Cute show and pretty much what you described. 

59 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Fight my way. Cute show and pretty much what you described. 

Will I be trashed if I say I never like the male lead:D

I tried to watch a few of his dramas but I couldn't get past the first episode. *shrugs*

@aloraloralora I couldnt post picture here somehow, but if you open the IG account fan from Indonesia @iwear.m you'll see what I mean.

OH is wealthy I think, if he joins the company (and the noble family) of Eric? They repeatedly said, wealth and fame will come to him if he comes out to the world as OH. 

@mrsj3n I know, right? But I guess if no separation like this, the 24 episodes drama will become dull. They have long episodes, so they need to make the viewers tune in to the drama for that long episodes. Of course they have to make new "problems" arise :D. But come to think of it, I think this drama's quite good for its pace. We dont have to wait long for SJ and OJD confessed their feelings for each other, the killer who stalked SJ was now captured, and OJD came out as OH just on ep 14, and we still have like 10 episodes to go! B)

Can't wait for saturday to come :wub:

@nunuloh84

I guess wealth comes in salary. It slipped my mind, they have to pay him big time for making those Stradivarius equivalent masterpieces surely.. and next to come in - sponsorships, music/traditional arts/national treasure funding, CFs.

Thanks, i see the pic now. Funny thing HSJ looks happy while OJD/JEJ look serious.

All Credits to iwear.m

@meechuttso I was saving the sad pics for later after the sweet ones.. yes, this is my favourite too. The tears.. :tears: remember what he said to HSJ about keeping your tears otherwise they follow you all your life... something like that. No, no, they won’t follow you all your life..

(Fine to re-post here I hope)

Hmm.. I think OJD isn't well off else he wouldn't have taken the loan from Eric's father to save his grandfather back then.

And he wouldn't have reveal his identity to Eric if he is not desperate to help SJ.

Unless OJD never get to his inheritance yet.

But I could be wrong too. Hahaha.

I miss the mountain man already!

Did I understand right? Didn't OJD promised to teach his grandfather's techniques to the Cho business  group. Therefore they will take over his grandfather's 3 legged crane brand. And OH basically has  no livehood left after this right?

What fame and fortune part did I miss?

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

He won't make any money as he is obliged to give his skills to Cho's company.  He won't get rich.

It's just like selling his soul to the devil. :(

Maybe mountain man need to find a cave or another island with his bride. 

How come there are hardly any spoilers for this drama?? I mean is nobody stalking KKW and Uee? Depending on that short preview is not easy. I want to see trendy JD already :angry:. Hope Saturday comes soon! :D

But, thankyou guys for keeping this page alive. It gives me hope. Hope to survive until Saturday :lol:

Glad to see the page moving :)

@triplem thanks for sharing that SK audiences love this show too 

:wub:

@imroma exactly, how do we survive on just that little preview. Not even a text preview or stills. The only little glimpse I found was this.

EDIT:

how about some BTS clips?

The flowers have been so beautiful so I took a look at it ~ when you eat and feel sleepy, get some wind like me (blossom?)

Spoiler

They don’t have any exercise in the city?

All credits to Instagram owners

I finally have been able to watch eps 13 & 14. I have to say that I absolutely can't stand to watch SJ's mother and selfish brother. In this episode, I felt so sorry for SJ. It seemed like no one was listening to her or doing what she wanted. Her mother and brother are just despicable. They only see her as a means to pay their bills. Her mother has heaped so much guilt on her about the death of her father. It's like her mother is saying, "I wish you had died instead of your father". Her mother and bother are toxic--these are the type of people you cut out of your life.

I also hate that JD, although trying to help her out, gave into Eric's demands; which really hurt SJ.  However, I did love the last scene when JD walked up to SJ. I will also say that these too people are in love, I just hope we don't have a lot of angst in the next 10 episodes.

Really enjoying this drama. 

Hi everyone,  i am so glad to have found this forum.  I have been searching for news about this lovely show to fill my time till saturday.  Love reading all the posts here :)

Found the new preview for the next episodes.  Any kind soul who can translate esp the last conversation?

Archived