[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJ found out already? Wow, it’s only episode 11, what will they do for the remaining 13 episodes? 

Kang Woo oppa, can’t your wife close her eyes for a little bit? So you can give us another not so tame kiss? I know you can do better haha :lol:

I just started watching this drama mainly because of uee. I like her especially after okjagyo family. I marathoned from ep1 and currently am at ep5 :lol:

I came in with no expectations. But now i'm so invested in jakdoo and sungjoo. Hahaha

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Watching Tempted , Lol!!

and she fell asleep watching LOL.... not exactly an endorsement! maybe because it is competition? :tongue: hahahah.... thanks for posting the kiss scene. it was sweet even if it was a just a peck. and @aisling ~what a jawline he has... that was almost distracting from the kiss. hahahaha...

Even though SJ knows that he is Oh Hyuk, she feels that he has a reason to conceal his identity and so,now she is trying to protect him so that the documentary going to be made is stopped.  She also tell her two friends that OJD is Oh hyuk.  

She also somehow find out that sunbae is involved in that killer's wife treatment sponsorship.  she has an argument with him.

Nice competition at the end.  Both OJD and Director Cho into SJ.  In the meantime i think the killer is leaving for the village where she was with OJD.  He found out by placing the tracking device in SJ's friends car who went to village to meet SJ.

Kiss :wub::wub::wub::wub:.  Nice one after the count of 1,2.:blush:

OMG!!! Did not want to spoil mayself but could not resist!!! Im so happy! Cant wait to watch the episodes tomorrow!!!

And its not a cold fish kiss ( Gosh how I hate those!) even if its a bit tamed. Lets give them time...

you guys are rocking it! Thank you for all the stills!

:wub::wub:

Wow thanks @triplem @aisling @pad-hari    Mini recap of sorts, really appreciate! 

But why did she tell her friends OH’s identity?

Competition? Isn’t HSJ’s heart already lost to OJD, what is there to compete?? :lol:

I find the killer a kind of annoying distraction but oh well, I can still tolerate him for the purpose of increasing OJD’s protection job. :D

EDIT:

that sad face in the clip when HSJ is leaving for Seoul.. awww.. and I haven’t even watched the clip :mellow:

10 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

I also feel uneasy about this, it’s like waiting for disaster to happen! One of them is going to accidentally let it slip as always. 

I didn’t even watch two new episodes but I’m so happy about SJ from what I see. I thought she’d be mad or something but instead she quietly protects him in her own way. They both protect each other and it’s so sweet :wub:

do u think her new hair style is similar to her past drama " Night Light" a lee yo-won & jin goo drama ?

did uie really like the style??

im honestly want her just cut her bangs to make her look cutie 35y.0 PD.

i really hope her feel not change even after she cut her hair n we will see hot deeper kisseu next week.

im frustated just really want them to win 2018 MBC drama Bestcouple so much.

wish the writerNim make the sweet romance again on ep13-14 next saturday.not be disturbed by bad girl JEJ.

this is my favorit only drama in 2018 since begining this year

pls get award: best drama,excellent actor-actress,best couple else.

What have i gotten myself into?! I cant stop watching. Haha

I'm at ep 7 now. I have to say this....i dont like the ex. She's making life harder for both SJ and JD. I think her hands are out of sync with the gagayum sound. Plus i also think her hair style looks unnatural (swept to the side on one shoulder) :ph34r:

And i also super dislike the mum. She's super selfish. I'm glad jakdoo spoke his mind out to mum in ep 6. Unfortunately she did not take it well. And still didnt change.

She’s a K drama very stereotypical  female rival. They all have boundary issues, over inflated self importance, either too much pride or no pride , wayyy too much time in their hands and really really need therapy  :)

@triplem thanks for posting all 21 links from MBC site.:wub: I guess MBC is stepping it up this week - good for them and for us. :rolleyes:

As usual there were many preliminaries to do with in the first hour episode, and we were left in wanting (like the opening scene with the 'bug in your hair' felt like gratuitous cruelty to all the self-labelled pervy ajummas in here). But one of the many many things that I love about this drama is the pacing, and we weren't left frustrated for too long.

As many of us have come to expect by now, this is PG rated at most. Much is left 'unsaid'. But to me it's very beautifully and tastefully done. I didn't realize Uee can portray that demure sense of a 35yo virgin (implied) finding her woman-ly-ness perhaps for the first time, shy and scared but wanting Mountain Man to bring more out of her repressed, um, sexuality.:wink: She does equally well with this as she does in Ep 2 wood pile kicking scene and I was touched that all my favorite gifs from Ep 2 ended up in their quiet coffee sipping scene too. :crazy::ph34r:

Some of my favorite lines from memory (probably quite incorrect but you get the idea).

When he was in the city, Jak-Doo was the one who watched over me. Now that he's in the country-side, I will be the one to watch over (protect) Jak-Doo-ssi.

Seung-Joo's fierce sense of protecting the one she loves was so lovely.

Love is about not doing the 100 things he wants but not doing the 1 thing that he doesn't want above other things.

Seung-Joo telling her 2 friend after returning , when Se-Mi put the 2 and 2 together and realizes Oh Jak-Doo = Oh Hyuk.

If people can't trust people, then who can you trust?

What Jak-Doo said before , but this time Seung-oo says it back to him, with the same southern drawl accent she learned from him. This was when Seung-Joo says she needs to go back to Seoul for a bit and Jak-Doo says he gets a sense she might not come back if she goes.

2 hours ago, aisling said:

2 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

I also feel uneasy about this, it’s like waiting for disaster to happen! One of them is going to accidentally let it slip as always.

Seung-Joo didn't give it away - all the busybodies put it together eventually on their own, and SJ just didn't deny it - given the one serious weakness  in the plot with the killer and his motive, it feels like not dragging out Jak-Doo = Hyuk obvious mystery any longer seems wise to me. I want him uncovered, LoL.

And it looks like Hyk might 'adopt' the killer's son from next week's preview, and that might help give Seung-Joo a way to really bend over backwards, turn the other cheek and show mercy to a crazed murderer, and all that. Who knows? Jak-Joo couple might even adopt the boy - if it happens, you heard it here first. :D

This drama, although has potential to be hugely corny, somehow works - I loved how Ep 12 turned out and all the tangled web is getting untangled, but without undue frustration or unbearable delays or plot twists that makes it unbearable.

And I love how most of Ep 12's 'love dialog' between our pair Jak-Doo and Seung-Joo, was in actions that reflected their true and mature love for one another - things they did for one another away from one another.B) Just ratchets up the intensity of the 'release' we'll see eventually all the more. :phew:

36 minutes ago, inner said:

Are there another 2 new eps tomorrow night at 2045hrs?

No, it's 2hrs per week, like most other dramas, but both 2 hours on Saturday only. I like this format.

20180407230138632meap.jpg Link to image https://t1.daumcdn.net/news/201804/07/xportsnews/20180407230138632meap.jpg

Article from http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180407230139855

Title from mostly image-only article is simply:

'MH OJD' Uee, KKW Pause At 'Give Up Work ♥ Choose'

'데릴남편 오작두' 유이, 김강우 정체에 '일 버리고 ♥ 택했다'

Choosing :heart: over 'work' or career?

Jak-Doo, in replying to Eun-Jo in town while waiting for bus to give his Seung-Joo the ring he had bought, tells Eun-Jo that whatever he had given up to protect of Grandpa's legacy and thus his secret identity, that protecting the One he loves has become more important.

Seung-Joo, for her part, is obviously giving up her career to protect Jak-Doo an his legacy that he is charged with.

Jak-Doo sort of balked at the $350 price of the ring at first. Is that a hardship for him?

Then Seung-Joo gets her hair cut short, on the surface of it, to keep it easier to manage for mountain living without running water.

However, these 'hints' sure reminds me of this familiar but always heart-warming story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gift_of_the_Magi

:love::love::love::innocent::joy::kiss_wink:

When he was in the city, Jak-Doo was the one who watched over me. Now that he's in the country-side, I will be the one to watch over (protect) Jak-Doo-ssi.

I totally botched that. It was actually

When you were Oh Jak-Doo you were the one to watch over me, but when you are Oh Hyuk, I will watch over you.

tumblr_p6tvw4Nqs91valxs7o1_500.gif

While you wait patiently for your subs, I leave this newly-wed-nothing-but-time-and-energy-out-in-the-mountain girl caption-less for your pleasure.:phew:

Have at it!

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/진안군

Strictly for the record, I believe it was revealed for the first time exactly the location of Jak-Doo's mountain hometown. In contrast to early pictures and references, it's in northern of the 2 southernmost western province, Jeon-La (sounds like Cholla) https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/전라북도  and the town is called Jin-An or Jin-Ahn.

May become a popular tourist destination from now on for all the city single ladies looking for their mountain guy, ha ha.:phew:

OST #4!

Archived