[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I'm really unable to catch up with the thread since I am at work.. :huh: :unsure:

Can someone please explain what's going on here.. the English interviews shared above seem to be different from what we're discussing here.. 

Also can anyone reshare the weibo links..? Are those the interviews we're talking about..??

Thanks a lot!! 

this is the link of the weibo fans translating NJH and JCW interview article....

http://www.weibo.com/1839666955/FcWyH1Rt1?type=comment#_rnd1500361903005

http://www.weibo.com/mow1230?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

• Like 14

On 7/17/2017 at 0:05 PM, mikmik said:

YEY I MADE IT!!!!cheer.gifI'm finally here with you all!WOW that was a ruff journey...but I'm finally here!

thank you @biejuju @masthu and @4nnlov3pink for cheering me!congratsgirl.gifLOVE YA GIRLS!!!

and thank you @4nnlov3pink for updating me!all thus funny talks,and especially mary palmer talk...at first I was like you,I don't even know what that means,and I can assure you I'm not a  minor actually I'm in BH age!till @huntergal shade some light on that,I didn't know what it was all about!so I can feel you girl...

I LOVED it very much thanks for sharing it with us!!!

@moonlightserenade I'm so jealous of you girl!I have two younger sister who don't even get me!they don't get what I find in my angel NJH! scared.gif and especially don't know why I love her with JCW...I'm the oldest from three,my second sister LOVE JCW since WBDS,but don't get what I find in NJH,and my youngest sister started SP,but stop it for FFMW,and then she tell me she just don't like JCW that much and she started to like NJH but with SIG! hais.gif and we don't have a girls night like you,you know like watching drama all night and staff like that,maybe a movie sometimes or going to coffee,but not as before since my second get married,boooo I wish to have a time like you!you sure are lucky to be like that with your sis...the only light for me in that part is my mam!bingo.gif

I watched the BTS of the first boopo,and my mom just come in,and she seated with me and saw JCW reaction and she was like:

"OMG he want her!" and I was like,"I know right..." 

and then I watched the BTS of the second kiss and she was like:

"he so want her!"and I was like,"....."-I mean even my mom saw that!and she didn't even saw the first no cut vers!-

and then she was like,"they are together?"well then I was like...............-I was on cloud 9!!!!-but ended up saying "OMG YES PLEASE!!!"plspls.gif

the funny thing is I watched the episode first on steam,and then with sub with my mom!and after I finished the episode with the bed scan,my mom run to me with her phone did you see?!!!!! I think my mom is a shipper as well!lalala.gif 

you guys sure know how to make my shipping heart beat more and more for our couple!!!!

@Loyal_ss520 can you share the post about the OST JCW-oppa like!please...

and to all the other I want to thank for all the post and sharing!!!!I really loved to read all of them even if it was long way I still LOVE it!!!so lets keep it like!we are still            shipping till the very end for better or for worst!-better will be better!!!-even if we sunk together in the end we sunk together!till the very end!!! 

@stucked @rulezhine @aladidah @maeryl @samantha88 @mikmik @bonuibonui @mimidee @fordame @aa95 @chdom @signe_sun @kyrajijin @shariechan @gracebkk @mai5116 @chdom @shanzay01 @dalkiiya @love4life @ilikerice @Tien Le @venus920 @ymmezari @whichship77 @myoshie @pauliza @enzek @allythefangirl @daliah @iloveknovela @ucup19 @songsongdiehard @Lovebutterfly11 @snowrose7789 @rottenxtears @4nnlov3pink @aieeze @m i s z CHEN @zloves97 @perpetualjaksarang @meiil @valleryrose @lovethatlook @huntergal @desertflower @little bunny @daloula @lividc @muxic88 @snowrose7789 @attriste @babyval22 @Loyal_ss520 @hmseen @waveoflove @incess @solaire @sosooyah19 @myoshie @fordame @piecesofrainbow @chemistry143@littlerex69 @riririru

now it become 2:30AM...to think I started to write that post in 12:50...coldwind.gif but let it be...

I don't know if I wish to wake up in the morning to a news of our ship sailing...or I want it to happen when oppa finish with his MS...i'm going crazy I don't know what I want!!!!nonono.gif

still it be lovely to see some good news!I really loved NJH post in IG!I wish JCW will show us something as well,even thought we can see his agency posts as a sign?

and it's look like NJH agency like her post,and the Korean nation like NJH...so I don't think that it will be problem,also our NJH is so smart,and strong,so if she post what she post with the deep meaning we wish she have behind it,she know what she doing!also even if they are going out right now,NJH look like that kind of girl who willing to wait for the guy she love,with her faithful heart keeping him deep inside!so I know,and wish that if they are already real we have a good news in 2 years!jyjy.gif

also now my smart girl want to go back to study,I love that she think about it as well,yes she love acting the must but she still know how to finish what she started,and she know that school is important as well,and she did peek a not easy major,but she still wan't to finish it so I'm more then proud in my hyuniii!I hope you finish it the way you want!hyuniiii FIGHTING!!!!graduate.gif

and after she finish if its in 1 or 2 years I'll be waiting to see more of her,and maybe we have our shipping reunion?I'm hope for it so much!!! shy1.gif plspls.gif

anyway for now I will say goodnight!!!I wan't to dream a good dream of my ship sailing in good water,with a lots of lovely dovey!!!slp.gif so I'll say byebye.giffor now!!!

I knew u would chingu. Well done! Luv u too! Being the only child and having no sisters to share kdrama stuff especially the shipping part makes me jealous of @moonlightserenade as well. 

OMG your mom too!!!! Hahaha :lol:. Your mom's cute buddy :heart:. My moms just like yours she's a hardcore shipper as well hehe. Around the time when epi 7/14 was airing i was rewatching a few scenes while waiting for new epi and then I showed my mom the couch scene from epi 2 and from then onward my mom became superrrrr addicted hehe :D. When I showed her the bts the very first question she asked me was "are they in a relationship" lol and I started to pray "PLS BE REAL!!!" :wub:

When I told my mom they didnt interact at all during the wrap up party she was like "they must be having a lovers tiff  :tongue: and they'll get over it" lol my moms too simple minded when it comes to our ship lol hehehe.

Seems like both our moms are on board yaiii and shipping real hard :D

Exactly our hyuniie is the loyal type and she did promise him that she'll love him forever yeah :wub:. A Shipping reunion would be awesome chingu! :D

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Yeah, Chingu. I just need to say that because the translation might differ :) But if it's really true he said that, my shipper heart is jumping with joy. It might be just a common statement from him but for a shipper, it's not common but a hint. LOL!

I'm flying with joy after spazzing with all of Jiji's family here...we are discussing what we saw and read and sharing here...bless to all that really fast and furious and have eagle eyes YOU GUYS DAE to BAK:D. (like us, other ship also kept said on hints..just let them be and continue with our own ship here).

• Like 10

Chingus, btw, did we find out if Wookie was the one who requested NJH? Just thinking out loud as I have been wondering how did she come into her perfect role? :wub:. Just thinking out loud since Wookie was the big man in the script. Would it be plausible to state that Wookie personally requested for her to be his leading lady? I seem to recall that NJH was surprised to see that he would be her leading man in SP. But I do not recall oppa's reaction. Anyone else can enlighten me with some facts? :D

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

@pinklalaland thank you. tHank you

• Like 13

Just now, moonlightserenade said:

Chingus, btw, did we find out if Wookie was the one who requested NJH? Just thinking out loud as I have been wondering how did she come into her perfect role? :wub:. Just thinking out loud since Wookie was the big man in the script. Would it be plausible to state that Wookie personally requested for her to be his leading lady? I seem to recall that NJH was surprised to see that he would be her leading man in SP. But I do not recall oppa's reaction. Anyone else can enlighten me with some facts? :D

Working on the premise, we have to recall that 2 actresses already turned down the role, and they seem to be running out of time because of the scheduled air date. Maybe just maybe, JCW was asked for a suggestion as to whom could possibly play the role, and maybe he kind of thought of NJH! She may not be as big an actress as the other two but she was damned good at what she does, and her specialty was ROM-COM after all!

So its not really impossible of it happening.

• Like 17

These two..!! You want to kill us with your honesty right? And those answers.. all those subtle hints.. the proposal scene audience.. every theory in this thread.. HAHAHA!! Why do I have a feeling everything is being validated.. lol!

*dying of happiness*

I can't believe how happy I am.. it's silly but so unavoidable.. I can't ignore it.. 

*It's sailing I know..its sailing..*

*sailing with it*

*still curious about his reason on Hyunie's IG post*

*sailing with it*

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

It's okay chingu.. even if the correct translation : "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well", it's still make a good remarks that they are in good term and good teamwork (from reel teamwork to real teamwork, we never know it teheee pardon my poor shippers heart :wink:)

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

so does this mean that the translation was clear and correct? :tongue: yay! *throws confetti*

Ill take well-matched anytime coz its a rarity to be "well-matched" with somebody considering his status in the industry. It is similar as saying as I enjoyed every moment of it. :tongue::heart:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, biejuju said:

It's okay chingu.. even if the correct translation : "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well", it's still make a good remarks that they are in good term and good teamwork (from reel teamwork to real teamwork, we never know it teheee pardon my poor shippers heart :wink:)

@biejuju Agreed! They are clearly in very good terms, couldn't make me happier :bawling: I just felt I needed to address all these misunderstandings so sorry for ruining the mood :(

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Nod. 

I am waiting for the completed translation from their fanclubs

• Like 13

On 7/17/2017 at 4:32 AM, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingus... wherever you are in the world. I could not back read fast enough because the thread is so on fire (in a good way) and your noona is not too young anymore. We have covered so much in this short time :) @stucked you tagged me because we have gone long way from the time when the thread was new. Now this forum has a life of its own with all these wonderful Chingus who share their beautiful, realistic, delulu LOL, sometimes (or more times now?) perverted thoughts that we all spazz on and enjoy to our heart's content. We have many chingus here who are excellent decoders and detectives so our OTP needs to be extra careful to not be outed  :) A fly tried to get in but was swatted immediately. Shoo, shoo!!

I shipped SS hard, camped many hours too and doing this again in this baby ship reminds me of those crazy, exciting times. Dejavu! Good thing is that ship is sailing very close to the shore. Glad to have met you all in this new ship that I truly feel will sail, might be very slowly, but surely :) 

I was wanting to tell this since a long time Unnie. Your posts are are awesome and you have this ability of soothing all the shippers over here and we are really grateful for that :heart:. i'm a hardcore SS shipper as well (but not on soompi because i was real scared and didnt wanna break my heart if the ship sank. Just call me a chicken may be hehe). When I heard the marriage news I was so happy that I was at the verge of tears. I think SS ship gave me the confidence to ship jibong on soompi :)

Hope you camp out here for a long time just like you did for SS couple :D. Glad to have met you as well unnie :). FIGHTING!

• Like 8

On 7/17/2017 at 5:19 AM, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys I found something funny... fans continue the story of JiBong cp love story...

Here is the trans of the story line...

After JiJi CP married...
Njh: morning sickness
8 YEARS later
Njh: I'm sorry, son. Mummy promise, will play with once I back from work. So you must be good boy and listen to daddy, okay?
Son: Daddy, mommy say the person she love most in this world is me.
Jcw: No No, is should be me then only you.
Son: Daddy what make you think that?
At night
Son: Daddy, I cannot sleep... I miss mommy.
Jcw: don't sad, mommy will back tomorrow. Let's sleep with me.
Son: once mommy back, I will sleep with her every night.
Jcw: son cannot be like that.

Pic under spoiler

Hide contents

AWWWWWW :heart: this is just sooooo cute :wub:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@biejuju Agreed! They are clearly in very good terms, couldn't make me happier :bawling: I just felt I needed to address all these misunderstandings so sorry for ruining the mood :(

@pinklalaland come **hugs** :D we are happier with the good teamwork & well matched pair....**clap clap**

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ill take well-matched anytime coz its a rarity to be "well-matched" with somebody considering his status in the industry. It is similar as saying as I enjoyed every moment of it. :tongue::heart:

@lovethatlook well said chingu... I will wait for this 'well-matched' pair till end...:blush:

• Like 11