[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Chingu u r such a tease. First the pants n ducktap n now unwrapping the gift.. You put all these xrated images in my head. N i cant jump my poor husband.. Hes at work n im at the office. N doing a poor job finishin what i need to finish when 99% of my brain is with this forum.

JCW is ssssoooool transparent. Why does all his answers circle back to Nam Ji Hyun. The question didnt have any relation to SP or NJH. 

Hes really waiting for his gal to com visit him.

I wnnna scream on top of my lungs. THIS SHIP IS SAILING ON STRONG WINDS

I was like, is she even in a girl group? She doesn't even sing! Why would a visit from her make his mates happy? LOL! Or maybe it would just be him so happy seeing her! :tongue: JCW is so obvious that it is so hilarious!

• Like 21

Okay I just wiped out a long rational post (trying to get myself back to earth) as his thread explodes again..

I am struggling at work trying to keep myself sane..

There is so much to catch up here..

Wookie dropped another bomb on us and the same place picture..?? I suppose they are not from the same day and time.. they both shot in the same studio.. right?? Right?? They didn't meet by "coincindence" again right??

OH God have some mercy on me..!!

On other hand the lack of it is absolutely okay if it means our ship is sailing!! 

*screaming internally*

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Sorry, I need to speak this thought out right now: JCW answered the reporter that he isn't familiar with girl groups and doesn't have any close friends (from girl groups), right? 

Erm... isn't Y***A from a certain girl group that is having a comeback this year? Erm... 

Just a thought. 

Kekeekkee..opps :lol:

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Wookie mentioned about the people who promised to visit him while he is in the military. One of the names he mentioned is our JiHyunnie. He said he will wait who are going to fulfill their promise. Are we gonna see this in the future? Wookie you better prepare for the day Hyunnie visits you. Gotta go easy on the hugs and kisses:tongue:

Article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0002845566

We will wait here chingu...lets wait and see:blush:

• Like 13

Chingus I am watching these two sbs catch on my big screen and I wanna cry with joy at their cuteness!!!! It's like watching it with news eyes! :wub:

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Can we spend a minute applauding JCW and NJH interview. .I WANNA GIVE THEM STANDING OVATION.

We didnt have to worry or com out with excuses for bullsh!t that they might need to sputter for protection purposes

They gave us professional but personal. Mature and heartfelt. And very SINCERE answers.

He couldnt have been more smitten with NJH based on his choice of words

And JH was so mature in her answer regarding the kiss scenes. Nothing to be ashamed of. You go gal. 

Her mention of SIG was totally fine.. And i thk of it as a good nature way for JCW oppa to be jealous. N when she said ok also regarding college dating.. More for poor oppa to worry about the hyenas (college boys) circling around his "gift"

Gahhh i really have to go. 

I just need to add after today's interview.. Her blowing kisses in a tank top post was totally for JCW oppa!

Chingu your post gives me L I F E abundantly! 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

Chingus I am watching these two sbs catch on my big screen and I wanna cry with joy at their cuteness!!!! It's like watching it with news eyes! :wub:

Huh? Is there a new post from SBS Catch?

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Sorry, I need to speak this thought out right now: JCW answered the reporter that he isn't familiar with girl groups and doesn't have any close friends (from girl groups), right? 

Erm... isn't Y***A from a certain girl group that is having a comeback this year? Erm... 

Just a thought. 

THAT statement just sank the ship. Poor thing. I think I'll stay away from Spain for a bit. 

• Like 21

46 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Lo and behold, duct tape makes its appearance again *looks around* okay who to blame on this ahh I think it was @Dingy Conk LOL

Yes, guilty as charged. I have an arsenal of titillating toys. Duct tape and gift wrapper go well together too. Lolol!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

THAT statement just sank the ship. Poor thing. I think I'll stay away from Spain for a bit. 

wahahaha! now this was him calmly sinking that ship... but wait, I keep reading about Spain. Did I miss anything with regards to Spain? What is this about? @huntergal

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Just a thought. 

Bec in oppa's heart Nam jihyun is better than girlgroups:wub:

• Like 14

Just now, riririru said:

Bec in oppa's heart Nam jihyun is better than girlgroups:wub:

Uh yeah, he could totally spend all his time looking at her from head to foot and then back again, with that naughty smirk of his. LOL!

• Like 15

7 hours ago, aladidah said:

You know this particular scene is by far my absolute favorite BTS expose. JCW was so smitten that day, like he was just lost in NJH beauty, so much so that he could not stop staring at her and in the end all he could do was gasp in that deep sexy voice of his "no, its not true" in response to her "you are better at this than me" Uh! I mean what was that!!! and then she obviously affected by such a response (who wouldn't), could only reply with a ummmmm!!!! and then JCW let out this boyish smile before quickly turning away, which was perfect timing might I add or else an accident might have taken place. That scene was sooo raw for me. I still watch it to this day.

The runner up BTS was the hospital scene and No it wasn't the one were he was trying to kiss her...It was the one were he was asked to go home cos he had finished shooting and was no longer needed. You had 2 or 3 people repeat "you can go" and JCW is like "go? whats go? is this a word? I'm unfamiliar with such term" He did not want to leave her side for even a second. Uh!!!! that was such treasure to behold. 

Its a blessing to be on this ship. I mean we have such wealth of material to spazz for decades unend thanks to PDnim, SBS catch, heck even Glorious Entertainment; while for some all they can only ever boast about is Spain. I should be more understanding cos It must hurt a little

which BTS video was this one in?? can you share the link to this one? was it the one when they were in the park? i keep trying to find it and failing to do so.. >.<

• Like 9

Chingu, I am so taken away by oppa's direct answer to his bae's ig and bold statement, and to all his fans who are hating on her. I mean, WOOOWWW!!! The man does not leave you any room for guessing games of where his heart, body mind and soul is. *heart melting as I reach for my ice cream for extra licks* singing Salt & Pepper,  ""Whatta man!!! Whatta man!!! Whatta mighty GOOD man!!!""

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Oooo. savage....

reminds me of the BTS where PD nim said "loser" "loser" while playing in the arcade..... heeeee

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Chingu, I am so taken away by oppa's direct answer to his bae's ig and bold statement, and to all his fans who are hating on her. I mean, WOOOWWW!!! The man is does not leave you guessing where his heart, body mind and soul is. *heart melting as I reach for my ice cream for extra licks* singing Salt & Pepper,  ""Whatta man!!! Whatta man!!! Whatta mighty GOOD man!!!""

Wait What answer? Is it about the necklace??? @moonlightserenade

• Like 9

Another part of the interview trans posted by mow1230 weibo

#池昌旭# 170718採訪 

在許多作品中與何智苑, 朴敏英, 允兒, 南志鉉等當代知名女演員們合作過, 對此他也開玩笑地說: "大家都說會來探望, 我就等著看看誰會來吧" XD

入伍前最想做的事情? "跟媽媽一起度過, 應該會去附近旅行

Trans: In the past drama, you have been worked with Ha Jiwon, Park Minyoung, Yoona, and Nam JiHyun, and he also make a joke saying, "All of them also saying will visit me, let's wait and see who will come" 

Before enlisting in the army, what you plan to do? JCW: I will spend time with my mother, maybe will go for a trip.

HEHEHE, I guess he wants *cough* NJH to visit him most. :D

• Like 21