[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

wahahaha! now this was him calmly sinking that ship... but wait, I keep reading about Spain. Did I miss anything with regards to Spain? What is this about? @huntergal

isn't this spain thing about Y**** (can i say her name here?) & JCW when they were filming K2 in spain. i think there were photos that showed the both of them going out along with JCW's manager (and without Y****'s manager). I think this was it... am i missing anything else?

Edited by gracebkk
changing Y****'s name
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

wahahaha! now this was him calmly sinking that ship... but wait, I keep reading about Spain. Did I miss anything with regards to Spain? What is this about? @huntergal

Nothing much to brag about regarding Spain. Just another kissing scene he did. And I think SP kisses are much better. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

No chingu just rewatching their interaction again. Simply beautiful. Currently on my favorite bts with the "aegyo" talk. *omo!!! Looks around for more ice cream* :huh:

oh I thought they posted something new.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English please. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

CR to mow1230 weibo (http://www.weibo.com/mow1230)

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mates will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

----------------------------------

Btw, I had to say you guys are so hilarious with your replies! hahahaha even more entertaining than their interviews! XD Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with their interviews... very professional answers but still candid and casual. I don't expect them to indulge too much judging from their private personalities so I'm happy enough =D 

really?? whoah!! that is really something if he said that!! I mean he dropped Nam Ji Hyun's name and she's not even part of a girl group! why would he drop her name???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ohhhh... that's a HINT for me right there! You know, when a person would keep relating "that person" into a conversation when it wouldn't be necessary but seems to try to put "that person" in the conversation maybe even in a not so obvious way is hmmmmm...is fishy!!!

if he did said it really like that, I am very sure NJH is a special person to JCW... super sure!! why?? because I WAS LIKE THAT TOO!! u always relate something to that special person in your life even if it isn't necessary hehehe the question was about a GIRL group and yet u dropped NJH's name!! ---I mean this is just my opinion guys.. sorry hehehe :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

isn't this spain thing about Yoona (can i say her name here?) & JCW when they were filming K2 in spain. i think there were photos that showed the both of them going out along with JCW's manager (and without Yoona's manager). I think this was it... am i missing anything else?

I think it's better if we do not mention names here especially if the actress is being ship with Wookie too. Don't get me wrong, i believe there are lots of lurkers here. Someone might misunderstood and take it wrongly. We must do our best to avoid shipping wars :)

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

I think it's better if we do not mention names here especially if the actress is being ship with Wookie too. Don't get me wrong, i believe there are lots of lurkers here. Someone might misunderstood and take it wrongly. We must do our best to avoid shipping wars :)

ohh bieaneso, I think it was my question that lead to the mention of the name. I sincerely had no idea what the issue with Spain was. :cry:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ymmezari said:

oh he wants to invite this girl group to army huh :D

LOL, I still find myself LOLing at that thought, Ji Hyunie singing the song that she sang in one of the SP episodes where they were all drinking with JHS! :tongue::grimace: 

His hearing must have stopped at hearing the word girl.. so its just NJH that he thought of!

• Like 11

@ymmezari Ditto!!! I was wondering too why SOOP boss is there in the middle of the night. He's a family man and I don't see a purpose for him to be there since he could come to the set many times prior to that night. 

Hmm, since NJH said her appa and sister watched her from behind (support her) and her Omma seems giddy with happiness of her achievements, I wonder if they were there to watch JCW propose to NJH to be his girlfriend (*cough for life cough*) :wub:

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Wait What answer? Is it about the necklace??? @moonlightserenade

Chingu in his interview answers today. He did not go the ig way of responding but directly yet indirectly answered clear answers in regards to his working with his bae. His transparency was his bold response to his bae's ig. Mmmmhhhmmm... *snap*snap* 

• Like 16