[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

CR to mow1230 weibo (http://www.weibo.com/mow1230)

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mate will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

I smell chicken and pizza are a tall order. :wub:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, lividc said:

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mate will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

The boi was really serious when he wants chicken and pizza from NJH. Oooo. why do I feel happy-sad for him. Anyway 2 years is not that long, by that time NJH hopefully will be done with school and they can move forward. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! I'm sure he himself will like it very much too! Plus she'll probably bring him his special order of chicken and pizza. OOOOOH! 

Wookie's really wish Hyunni to visit him.reel to real. ***clap clap***:lol:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English please. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mates will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

----------------------------------

Btw, I had to say you guys are so hilarious with your replies! 

oh Wookie i see what you did there......u're the one who's gonna like it very much if she's gonna visit you :wub:

• Like 15

Just to add on, in another translation which I saw, he mentioned along the line that those actresses he had worked with had expressed that they will go visit him in army. He said he will wait and see who will actually come. LOL I think he really want people to come visit him... I hope Jihyun could do so with chicken, pizza n that milkshake he had been rambling about in bts XDD

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English please. keke

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mates will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

----------------------------------

Btw, I had to say you guys are so hilarious with your replies! hahahaha even more entertaining than their interviews! XD Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with their interviews... very professional answers but still candid and casual. I don't expect them to indulge too much judging from their private personalities so I'm happy enough =D 

Thank u @lividc WELL DONE WOOKIE OPPA. I ARE CLEVER ENOUGH. NO ONE WILL SPREAD RUMOR AS U ALREADY GIVE THIS EXPLISIT ANSWER, SO IN OTHER WORDS EVEN HYUUNI COMES 2 THE ARMY U ALL SAFE. :glasses: *clap *clap

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Boooo to NJH's haters, I mean I dont want to be mean but to those who said that she is not pretty and sexy, well I'll choose substance anytime. Having a beautiful character is better than just having a pretty face. Haters eat your hearts out. Just saying

@huntergal can we say that our boi is totally mind f#ck as well :) heeheehe

Welll the Wookies felt pretty sustained by JiHyun's substance. *:wub:* *kisses like NJH ig post* 

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Boooo to NJH's haters, I mean I dont want to be mean but to those who said that she is not pretty and sexy, well I'll choose substance anytime. Having a beautiful character is better than just having a pretty face. Haters eat your hearts out. Just saying

@huntergal can we say that our boi is totally mind f#ck as well :) heeheehe

Damnnn right!!! Girl totally slay all those haters! Beauty with brain is such a turn-on for JCW. All those skinship is like a preview for JH. He can do so much moarrrrr, Hyuniee yahh! B)

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And u know what we do with gifts? We UNWRAP them..... lol

Chingu u r such a tease. First the pants n ducktap n now unwrapping the gift.. You put all these xrated images in my head. N i cant jump my poor husband.. Hes at work n im at the office. N doing a poor job finishin what i need to finish when 99% of my brain is with this forum.

9 minutes ago, lividc said:

---------------------------------

JCW is ssssoooool transparent. Why does all his answers circle back to Nam Ji Hyun. The question didnt have any relation to SP or NJH. 

Hes really waiting for his gal to com visit him.

I wnnna scream on top of my lungs. THIS SHIP IS SAILING ON STRONG WINDS

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Damnnn right!!! Girl totally slay all those haters! Beauty with brain is such a turn-on for JCW. All those skinship is like a preview for JH. He can do so much moarrrrr, Hyuniee yahh! B)

LOLiingg....slap them on the face. #KimchiSlapSquad:D

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Why is our boy so obvious!? OMO, it was a girl group being asked and he mentions our baby girl NJH! He is too far gone, I think, Ji Hyunie, what have you done to JCW!?

I told ya married chingus to put the BH moves on the hubbies, I am positive it is a sure baby making proof guaranteed. *:huh:*:wub:*:lol: *snap*snap*chingus!

• Like 7

Just now, chawanmushijjang said:

Sorry, I need to speak this thought out right now: JCW answered the reporter that he isn't familiar with girl groups and doesn't have any close friends (from girl groups), right? 

Erm... isn't Y***A from a certain girl group that is having a comeback this year? Erm... 

Just a thought. 

Got you...:heart:

• Like 18