|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

WGM Chinese version - WE ARE IN LOVE |WO MEN XIANG AI BA|

Meet the new Couple of the Korean and Chinese Entertainment Wave

w1b.jpg

Mr. Choi Siwon and Ms. Liu Wen

'the princess'

10518658_10152576583991397_2957265348656

lui wen 刘雯Chinese fashion modelBorn  January 27, 1988 

An only child, Liu was born into a working-class family on January 27, 1988, in YongzhouHunan. In her teens, her mother encouraged her to be professional, eat well, and enter the modeling contest, which led to Liu's discovery

She is the first model of East Asian descent to walk the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2010, she became the first spokes model of Asian descent for Estée Lauder, alongside Constance Jablonski and Joan Smalls. In 2012, The New York Times named her "China’s first bona fide supermodel". In 2013, she became the first Asian model to ever make Forbes magazine's annual highest-paid models list.

TWITTER| https://twitter.com/LiuWenLW/mediaFACEBOOK| https://www.facebook.com/modelliuwenINSTAGRAM| https://instagram.com/LiuWenLW/

'the oppa'

super-junior-choi-siwon-esquire-march-20

Choi Siwon 최시원

South Korean singer and actor

Born April 7, 1986

He has one younger sister, Ji-won. His father is currently the CEO of Boryung Medicine, a pharmaceutical company.He graduated from Gu Jeong High School in February 2006. Siwon is a devout Protestant Christian, and has said in an interview that after his career, he would like to become a missionary.

He is a member of the South Korean boy band Super Junior and its Mandopop subgroup, Super Junior-M. He is one of the first four South Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.

TWITTER| https://twitter.com/siwon407INSTAGRAM| https://instagram.com/siwon1987/

Edited by happymemories09
  • Like 2

Guest phichul

oh! so glad to find this thread! ^^
i like liu wen personality >,< . she looks down to earth, innocent and so cute and sweet >,< . seems like she can be michievous girl too hha .
cant wait to see how their relationship grow >,<
thanks for all the updates ^^

Guest chimeraspunk

thanks for all the goodies happymemories09!
im so happy we get to know liu wen better through this program. Siwon has done plenty of variety shows but this is liu wen's first. And i ADORE her personality. she's so sincere and honest. i feel that she has no airs about her. in all, i find she is oh so lovely. she makes their coupling worth watching cos everything is first for her. and her reactions are so genuine.
ive been a wgm fan from the start. been on many ships. so you can say im a seasoned shipper. haha. all i have to say is enjoy what we have now because we dont know what will happen later. i love their chemistry now and am really enjoying it. :D

chimeraspunk said: thanks for all the goodies happymemories09!
im so happy we get to know liu wen better through this program. Siwon has done plenty of variety shows but this is liu wen's first. And i ADORE her personality. she's so sincere and honest. i feel that she has no airs about her. in all, i find she is oh so lovely. she makes their coupling worth watching cos everything is first for her. and her reactions are so genuine.
ive been a wgm fan from the start. been on many ships. so you can say im a seasoned shipper. haha. all i have to say is enjoy what we have now because we dont know what will happen later. i love their chemistry now and am really enjoying it. :D

• Like 1

Guest phichul

happymemories09 said: chimeraspunk said: thanks for all the goodies happymemories09!