[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 hours ago, changwooks said:

After many months of solely lurking on these forums I thought to make myself known here and made an account solely to take part in this thread, since I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and discussions here and would like to get to speak to other JCW / NJH fans too : ) 

Before I dive into discussions... I have a question, if anyone has purchased or known anyone who has purchased the Suspicious Partner DVD from YesAsia - is it definitely the full Director's Cut edition with all the bonus content in the brown package with the ID/Business cards (as pictured here)? I'm from the UK so I am aware of the DVD region locks but I purchased some DVDs (including Fabricated City) while I was visiting family in Hong Kong and in order to watch those too I was thinking of buying an external DVD/CD drive to plug into my laptop's USB port, so I could do something about setting the region differently on there... but I'm trying to figure out if it's definitely worth considering, as it's a pretty huge investment and it's my first time considering buying Korean drama DVD sets online (though I have bought CDs and JCW's Jiscovery DVD from YesAsia before and am used to ordering from there, so I'd prefer to stick to it) so I'm honestly pretty wary. I'd like to cover all bases as best as possible before deciding, as much as I love JCW and NJH (and everything about SP, otherwise I wouldn't be considering making this expensive purchase)... Sorry for the long-winded explanation! 

Welcome to the thread dear. I ordered mine from global yes asia...pre order though,but judging from whats written on product info,it says 14 discs only, and just what @babyval22 wrote, its most likely the pink box only.Maybe you can drop them a message to get your queries answered straight from them. :)

Hope to hear from you of your comments and analysis. :D

• Like 11

On 5/6/2018 at 10:56 AM, imaynotbeperf said:

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week. 

that's it for now! i wish and pray for our ship to sail ❤️

First, I don't think he bombards his IG with his posts, most of the posts are from his friends. Regarding your concern.. who knows? you might be right but it is highly likely you are wrong too and that she's just really busy shooting. so i suggest that you don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the beautiful love story before you.

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

First, I don't think he bombards his IG with his posts, most of the posts are from his friends. Regarding your concern.. who knows? you might be right but it is highly likely you are wrong too and that she's just really busy shooting. so i suggest that you don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the beautiful love story before you.

one more thing is that, hyunnie deleted her posts. i'm not really sure what posts was that but *sigh

• Like 2

My totally delusional and irrational shipper's take on the flurry of updates of JCW (some by him, but largely by his friends) is that for this vacation, he has alot of time on his hands to hang out with his friends since NJH is busy filming. Let's recall the last vacation where he was spotted at the theatre and there was nothing much else of his whereabouts. His friends were all incredibly silent. Why? She didn't start filming yet and he was spending time with her? HEEHEE. Also, she regularly likes her friends/ other SP people's instagram posts but has not clicked like on any of his for some time. Why? If they are just friends, it wouldn't be a big deal to like his posts right? Obviously I could be absolutely wrong but hey we are always guessing until we get confirmation right? Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

one more thing is that, hyunnie deleted her posts. i'm not really sure what posts was that but *sigh

Hyunni deleted 5 posts I think some of it is the day 6 songs that she posted the old one's and the recent one which the I like you in it so I don't know what's going on let's just stay positive, if it's meant to be it's meant to be fighting everyone!

• Like 2

To be honest, there is nothing to analyze with one's deletion of post. It's totally normal. Stop being too hard on yourself by trying to find meaning on their IG posts. Relax a little and just enjoy the ride c",) 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

First of all, it is her personal ig account so she can do whatever the HECK she wants whether it be to delete posts, like someone's posts, or follow someone. I'll give you one example, SHK before would deleted posts of their picture together with SJK or other posts. Does it mean they weren't in good terms? Did their relationship reflect the things they do on their SNS accounts?  Look at them now they are happily married. Who even has time to overanalyze their SNS accounts when we have the DVD to spend our time analyzing every beautiful moments they shared together. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

So I've finally made my way to the regular BTS discs (11-14) and just when I thought it was going to be light on the skinship, I got proved wrong.  There's a particular scene when Ji Wook brought a drunk Bong Hee home and she was laying on the bed where he was about to touch her hair and she turned away...His hands were in what I would call a Danger Zone!!!  My mind officially went in the gutter and it has no plans to leave. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

54 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Whats wrong with deleted ig's posts ?I m also deleted some of Namji's posts on my ig .And I m still a certified Namji shippers after that :lol:

I second the motion. Its just preferences chingus. do not read too much between the lines. 

When in doubt, think back to our happy place :D:wub:

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Related image

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I second the motion. Its just preferences chingus. do not read too much between the lines. 

When in doubt, think back to our happy place :D:wub:

Gotta love those gifs..woot woot!:wub:

This has always been a happy place!^_^

• Like 14

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

First of all, it is her personal ig account so she can do whatever the HECK she wants whether it be to delete posts, like someone's posts, or follow someone. I'll give you one example, SHK before would deleted posts of their picture together with SJK or other posts. Does it mean they weren't in good terms? Did their relationship reflect the things they do on their SNS accounts?  Look at them now they are happily married. Who even has time to overanalyze their SNS accounts when we have the DVD to spend our time analyzing every beautiful moments they shared together. 

Fist Bump, Chingu~~ i can't agree with you more. Hyunnie just arranged her SNS posts. WHY SO SERIOUS??

i'm still enjoying myself in the Namji Dcut world. All their interactions speak louder than words.

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

Shipping should be fun and should tickle your heart. But you can't achieve that if you dissect, or worse overanalyze every move your OTP makes. She deleted her posts... so what?? Or perhaps that's the way to fly under the radar because Wook is out and she's deleting any posts that were suspicious for us like Day 6 or i like you lyrics. Who knows?? I'm sure you don't know too so why overthink and bring your mood down? The problem with posts like that is sometimes it affects others too. You certainly have the right to your own opinion and observations but know that there will be some of us who can shake you up too. 

Just wait... Most likely she will start posting when he's back in the barracks. If you've been following them for a while, you most possibly get the pattern now. He's out, she's nowhere to be found or too quiet to notice. He's back in the barracks, she's posting non stop. So wait and see if she gives us some good gifts worthy of spazzing. Fighting chingu!!! 

• Like 19

hiii.dear friends  all dearies..im new here n quite new in following ji chang wook since Im not into action drama too much. More of a romantic comedy fan.Hope you gals could welcome me here. hehe

Ive liked chang wook n nam ji hyun since I watch SPartner. Since ive always liked to buy dvd cuts for korean drama. I actually bought SP dvd cut.

I actually rewind again n again about 10 times from the Special couple disk 16 for the Proposal scene rehearsal.

If some of you who have watch it. Did you gals notice n heard what chang wook said to Ji hyun. I could wrongly heard it but I did heard chang wook said 'Oppa saranghda ooo'.

Could you gals check it for me. I dont know whether he meant it or its just a random brotherly love saying.

N during NG 2 scene...chang wook mistakenly said Chagi ga to ji hyun. Im not really familiar with korean language but i do know some common words. hahahaha

Am i imagining n heard it wrongly. 

Hope some of u could check it for me.

Love ya gals.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9