Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

30 minutes ago, Changsky said:

@ptp321 why I start believing that the PDnims and all the people around them at the drama production are their matchmakers? Because they seem to love uri couple so much :lol:

Agreed.You see lots of them with smiles on their faces when they are rehearsing or even conversing ^_^ (its not just hyuni an wookie to look at on the dcut haha :tongue: ) And who would've better access to their interactions,what they're really like as individuals (not just being actors per se) but these people behind the set. (Lucky people!)You could really tell that it's a very warm and fun set.^_^

• Like 16

Bet you all know bout this already..posting it anyway..hehe

Soompi K-Pop/K-Drama New

Ji Chang Wook Hangs Out With Choi Tae Joon And CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun During Time Off From Military
Choi-Tae-Joon-Lee-Jong-Hyun-Ji-Chang-Woo

Actor Ji Chang Wook has been enjoying his time off from military service!

See Also: "EXIT" Production Team Reveals That Choi Tae Joon Was Cast At "Suspicious Partner" Reunion

Ji Chang Wook, who is currently serving in the military at an artillery brigade in Gangwon Province, recently met up with a few of his close celebrity friends during a break from his ongoing service.

On May 6, actor Choi Tae Joon and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun both shared the same photo of themselves hanging out with Ji Chang Wook during his time off. The photo of their reunion shows all three friends looking adorably excited to be spending some quality time together, with Choi Tae Joon playfully writing in the caption, “Kimchi cheese.”

Ji Chang Wook also posted a sweet photo of himself taking a drive with his mother, who looks endearingly happy to be reunited with her son.

Ji Chang Wook enlisted in the military in August 2017 and is scheduled to be discharged on May 13, 2019. The actor received an award last year for high performance during military training.

Source (1)

Ctto

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Changsky said:

@masthu sorry to cut your post. I quote the parts about their heart fluttering interactions. About them being so supportive of each other, comfort each other, give compliments, cheer and encourage each other, being playful, about their laughters... :wub:

Those things kinda remind me of what Jiwook feels about Bonghee: "It’s dangerous and tiring, but it’s never boring. That’s a day with Bonghee." :D

Maybe that's what Wookie feels when he is together with Jihyun, hence he obviously really had fun working on this project, enjoy it and very happy :wub:

Thanks to Jihyun-yang, he didn't feel lonely like he used to when filming his previous movie... kekeke (put under spoiler about this).

Reveal hidden contents

Wookie had a lot of individual scenes in Fabricated City, so most of the time he didn't filming with other actors. Because of it, he feels tiring and lonely :)

“While working on the movie, I got to know many actors, but I felt lonely because I didn’t meet up with any of them often.”

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-explains-awkward-relationship-with-co-star-shim-eun-kyung/

No appologies needed dearie. My post indeed was a long one lol!

Its so sad to see him say that he felt lonely. Wook definitely strikes me as someone serious yet playful and funny but not with all. He would only show that side of his  with someone who he feels comfortable and someone who wouldn't judge him for being all palyful and silly.

Hyuni was able to bring out his inner child that made him feel happy and free from judgement. I think with hyuni he doesn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't. Wook can be wook with hyuni around. They are so close to the point you don't have to worry about the other person being annoyed for taking out his work stress on you by being all playful. It takes a lot to have that kinda trust since not everyone would be in the mood to entertain such actions from their costar since he might end up irritating the hell out of her. Hyuni was more than happy to be his pillar he could lean on, someone who motivates him, appreciates his hard work and a stress reliever. 

All in all wook and hyuni compliment each other so well and they treat each other as equals. The relationship they share looks so beautifully balanced.  :heart: It's more than proven in the Dcut...

SuspiciousPartner23-24-00012.jpg

5254f082b1a746140376ca3fc88c7052f2535439

17122428_k-drama-review-suspicious-partn

ctto

On 5/6/2018 at 11:25 PM, ptp321 said:

I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread would be what you call a part of the “general mankind population”, so it’s no surprise that there are some folks who are beginning to feel uneasy or impatient.  We don’t know them personally and they don’t know we exist, but if doubters are looking for facts, they can look no further than Wookie and Hyunie’s inner circle and they will find a handful of closet JiJi shippers.  (Clear example is the actor who plays Chief Bang....he watched the commentary and melted into a pile of goo during the proposal scenes.  Hahaha I love him!) I also think their fairy godmother and SP PD are shippers too.  Even if doubters were to question our so called theories, I think it will be much more difficult to overlook those close to them and their reaction when seeing our couple’s interactions.  If these people who have known him for a long time and have the same reaction as the “general mankind population”, does this mean that they are delusional too?  I ask this question to all doubters and still waiting for an answer.  

Their silence fuels this ship for quite awhile.

Gotta agree with you dearie. Most of the people around them are a shipper. It is obvious from their laughter, smiles, teasing, protective nature, knowing glances and the tears they shed. Seems like shippers and the people around them are so much in sync. :D

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, luvforever said:

Nothing unusual about him posting on his ig when he is on vacation. The weather is a lot nicer (well except for the rain) so why not do all the activities he missed doing. I mean the poor guy has been in the freezing cold with nonstop snow for the past months. Cheorwon is by far the coldest place in Korea. A little sun and rain wouldn't hurt right. Having a little break once in a while is good for the body and mind. Kind of like when people from the colder countries go on vacation in the warmer countries to enjoy the beach and scenery. For someone who is so happy you'd think he broke up? There are 24 hours in a day. I'm sure he doesn't spend time with them for the entire 24 hours right? What is being posted online is just part of his day but that doesn't mean he isn't hanging out with his loved ones. In fact CTJ was with him the entire time does that mean CTJ doesn't meet up with his gf as well? We can't assume these kinds of things because we don't know what goes on behind their lives. What we are shown are only a glimpse of his daily life. Yeah Hyunnie might be busy filming does that mean she won't be going home anymore or hang out with her loved ones. Kind of like when you work 8 hours in your workplace. I'm sure you still have time to go out with your family or friends at least to eat for dinner or do other activities with them. Overthinking isn't good for the mind so just enjoy the flow and tell your friend to stop analyzing every single thing that goes on in their life. Having a healthy relationship is being able to enjoy each other's company and also not feeling like you are tied up. One can be in a relationship and enjoy both companies of friends and their lover. Time is short so enjoy every moment. 

THANK YOU BOO:heart:

• Like 7

Suspicious Partner Anniversary Countdown  :heart:

Click on the video for the timer to start

PS: The only timer I could figured out so far to put on as count down. If any chingus can create a better one please feel free to post :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 23

I miss wookie and hyuni! :heart: Seems like both have gone mia   :ph34r:

This video reminds me of wook and hyuni in the couch scene LOL :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

13 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

does anyone know when Namiji's new drama will air again?

thanks

Her 100 days husband drama is planned to air in September.

• Like 9

After many months of solely lurking on these forums I thought to make myself known here and made an account solely to take part in this thread, since I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and discussions here and would like to get to speak to other JCW / NJH fans too : ) 

Before I dive into discussions... I have a question, if anyone has purchased or known anyone who has purchased the Suspicious Partner DVD from YesAsia - is it definitely the full Director's Cut edition with all the bonus content in the brown package with the ID/Business cards (as pictured here)? I'm from the UK so I am aware of the DVD region locks but I purchased some DVDs (including Fabricated City) while I was visiting family in Hong Kong and in order to watch those too I was thinking of buying an external DVD/CD drive to plug into my laptop's USB port, so I could do something about setting the region differently on there... but I'm trying to figure out if it's definitely worth considering, as it's a pretty huge investment and it's my first time considering buying Korean drama DVD sets online (though I have bought CDs and JCW's Jiscovery DVD from YesAsia before and am used to ordering from there, so I'd prefer to stick to it) so I'm honestly pretty wary. I'd like to cover all bases as best as possible before deciding, as much as I love JCW and NJH (and everything about SP, otherwise I wouldn't be considering making this expensive purchase)... Sorry for the long-winded explanation! 

Edited by changwooks
  • Like 6

Orabeoni update from Verutum CEO IG :wub:

Rough trans: Selfie in the moonlight. Don’t play soccer anymore - #bro #goodnight

Seems Mr Manager is seriously injured :(

• Like 17

2 hours ago, changwooks said:

After many months of solely lurking on these forums I thought to make myself known here and made an account solely to take part in this thread, since I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and discussions here and would like to get to speak to other JCW / NJH fans too : ) 

Before I dive into discussions... I have a question, if anyone has purchased or known anyone who has purchased the Suspicious Partner DVD from YesAsia - is it definitely the full Director's Cut edition with all the bonus content in the brown package with the ID/Business cards (as pictured here)? I'm from the UK so I am aware of the DVD region locks but I purchased some DVDs (including Fabricated City) while I was visiting family in Hong Kong and in order to watch those too I was thinking of buying an external DVD/CD drive to plug into my laptop's USB port, so I could do something about setting the region differently on there... but I'm trying to figure out if it's definitely worth considering, as it's a pretty huge investment and it's my first time considering buying Korean drama DVD sets online (though I have bought CDs and JCW's Jiscovery DVD from YesAsia before and am used to ordering from there, so I'd prefer to stick to it) so I'm honestly pretty wary. I'd like to cover all bases as best as possible before deciding, as much as I love JCW and NJH (and everything about SP, otherwise I wouldn't be considering making this expensive purchase)... Sorry for the long-winded explanation! 

Hi! Welcome to our thread! I can't confirm if the purchase from yesasia contains the special gift pack but i dun think it does based on what is written in the description. Its prolly just the pink box alone without the brown gift pack which is what contains the couple disc. Hope this info helps! 

• Like 13

Everyone is D-2 to SP anniversary! 

Can't believe time flies so fast! With the amount of materials we have, we can spazzzz all the way to infinity and beyond! :lol:

Ctto

• Like 18

9 hours ago, changwooks said:

Welcome to the thread dear. I ordered mine from global yes asia...pre order though,but judging from whats written on product info,it says 14 discs only, and just what @babyval22 wrote, its most likely the pink box only.Maybe you can drop them a message to get your queries answered straight from them. :)

Hope to hear from you of your comments and analysis. :D

• Like 11

On 5/6/2018 at 10:56 AM, imaynotbeperf said:

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week. 

that's it for now! i wish and pray for our ship to sail ❤️

First, I don't think he bombards his IG with his posts, most of the posts are from his friends. Regarding your concern.. who knows? you might be right but it is highly likely you are wrong too and that she's just really busy shooting. so i suggest that you don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the beautiful love story before you.

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

First, I don't think he bombards his IG with his posts, most of the posts are from his friends. Regarding your concern.. who knows? you might be right but it is highly likely you are wrong too and that she's just really busy shooting. so i suggest that you don't dwell on it too much and enjoy the beautiful love story before you.

one more thing is that, hyunnie deleted her posts. i'm not really sure what posts was that but *sigh

• Like 2

My totally delusional and irrational shipper's take on the flurry of updates of JCW (some by him, but largely by his friends) is that for this vacation, he has alot of time on his hands to hang out with his friends since NJH is busy filming. Let's recall the last vacation where he was spotted at the theatre and there was nothing much else of his whereabouts. His friends were all incredibly silent. Why? She didn't start filming yet and he was spending time with her? HEEHEE. Also, she regularly likes her friends/ other SP people's instagram posts but has not clicked like on any of his for some time. Why? If they are just friends, it wouldn't be a big deal to like his posts right? Obviously I could be absolutely wrong but hey we are always guessing until we get confirmation right? Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

one more thing is that, hyunnie deleted her posts. i'm not really sure what posts was that but *sigh

Hyunni deleted 5 posts I think some of it is the day 6 songs that she posted the old one's and the recent one which the I like you in it so I don't know what's going on let's just stay positive, if it's meant to be it's meant to be fighting everyone!

• Like 2

To be honest, there is nothing to analyze with one's deletion of post. It's totally normal. Stop being too hard on yourself by trying to find meaning on their IG posts. Relax a little and just enjoy the ride c",) 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

First of all, it is her personal ig account so she can do whatever the HECK she wants whether it be to delete posts, like someone's posts, or follow someone. I'll give you one example, SHK before would deleted posts of their picture together with SJK or other posts. Does it mean they weren't in good terms? Did their relationship reflect the things they do on their SNS accounts?  Look at them now they are happily married. Who even has time to overanalyze their SNS accounts when we have the DVD to spend our time analyzing every beautiful moments they shared together. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

So I've finally made my way to the regular BTS discs (11-14) and just when I thought it was going to be light on the skinship, I got proved wrong.  There's a particular scene when Ji Wook brought a drunk Bong Hee home and she was laying on the bed where he was about to touch her hair and she turned away...His hands were in what I would call a Danger Zone!!!  My mind officially went in the gutter and it has no plans to leave. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19