Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Continuing on my spree! 

JmgMdWc.jpg

ctto

THEIR LITTLE BABIES~~~

Omo. I didnt plan for the post to tell a story but the 2 pic put together is so apt! :wub:

Ahahaha... :lol: Their bed scene, especially the bts of the bed scene, really gives this real life couple vibe, so natural and no awkwardness, so comfortable :wub:

Well, which one of their scenes together don’t right? I mean all scenes with them together give the real life couple vibes. Even their break up scene is beautiful :D

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Ahahaha... :lol: Their bed scene, especially the bts of the bed scene, really gives this real life couple vibe, so natural and no awkwardness, so comfortable :wub:

Well, which one of their scenes together don’t right? I mean all scenes with them together give the real life couple vibes. Even their break up scene is beautiful :D

We could also see the super protective side of JCW in that bed scene :wub:

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

And their chemistry caught me off guard I suddenly forgot about the age difference they had. Every time they were shown together they would set the screen on fire. There were times where I wanted them to just jump on each other and kiss. Their chemistry felt that intense to me.

So true. I feel you... :D

Reminds me of that ‘now kiss’ gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

An anniversary gift for All chingus~~

I merged two separated kiss scenes into one from SBS Drama youtube below in spoiler. And also made a slow motion version and a gif.

Do you find the difference?:wub:

Wookie still held Hyunnie's face in his two hands while turned to other side.

What a passionate KISS:heart::wub:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

• Like 19

Here i come again! Heheh. Wahhh. @Harry97 love how u shared ur favourite scenes from.SP. i have to dig up from my memory.. but the fave of the fave thats off my mind would be 

1. Necktie scene! 

2. JW gives in to his feelings which gave us their first kiss.. and his subsequent confession to BH and how sweet he was to here thereafter.. 

3. Laundry kiss and bed scene 

4. Proposal scene 

These scenes must be our fave too right. Hahahaha. 

L7qhO8m.jpg

83dRzFv.jpg

VDGNn9i.jpg

Ctto

• Like 20

Thank you so much for your kind words :heart: @MoonlightSerenade @achinawa @adi2019jiji @midorinokerochan @khalinkikyo @Changsky  @nianderson . I’m so glad that you guys like the banner.  :blush:

I feel lost for words and overwhelmed after Watching all the videos shared in here and reading all you posts. I think I’m better at expressing my thoughts through pictures rather than words. So I hope that these pics can convey my thoughts and love for uri NamJi/JiJi. 

Since this is the Anniversay week I would prefer to dissect my post and into parts. So don't be surprised if I randomly post out of nowhere lol

Part 1

A year ago, I was looking forward to Ji Chang Wook’s last drama before enlistment. I had doubts when Nam Jihyun was casted yet gave it a try for wookie. All it took was the Subway pervert scene to fall in love with her. Not everyone would have the guts to call out the pervert in public but bonghee went all out and confronted the pervert but she got the wrong guy lol! To be honest hyuni grabbed my attention than wookie throughout the subway scenes, hotel scenes, drunk scene and the couch scene. For the very first time I found a girl more attractive then wookie lol and someone who outshone him. All my doubts about their chemistry just flew out of the the window the moment she asked wookie to sleep with her at the hotel :wub:

sp_ep_1_feat.jpg

3-20.jpg

The "Don't like me back" scene had me going gaga over shipping noh ji wook and bonghee yet I wasn't ready to ship them in real life. It was so beautiful to witness Bonghee confess her feelings to Noh Jiwook and it was heart breaking to see him reject her love. I teared up the moment she said "I don't regret loving you" and I totally lost it the moment she asked him for a hug :bawling: and he just hugs her one..

uCVlTJj.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 22

I'm so glad we decided to extend our celebrations till the end of the week. I really have to sit down and share some proper thoughts on my journey thus far. Reading everyone's experience.. i realise most of the time it was hyunni who blew everyone, and i guess its not just you guys whom she blew away but wookie too. Hahah. :lol:

GLSN3Vq.jpg

Xv1fQnM.jpg

jBTp1f9.jpg

Ctto

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

HAPPY SP ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!

i cant believe its been a year already, and i've been in love with this couple ever since. Post sp bombs/interaction/interviews by our otp  along with the dcut solidifies my faith in this ship. Thank you to all of you here that had made this shipping bussiness a lot easier and so exciting. I'm so glad that i met u guys here, love you guys :heart::heart:

heres my favourite screenshot from one of my favourite scenes. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

MjThLsT.jpg

• Like 16

Happy 1 Year anniversary Suspicious Partner :heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 16