[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Thank you so much for your kind words :heart: @MoonlightSerenade @achinawa @adi2019jiji @midorinokerochan @khalinkikyo @Changsky  @nianderson . I’m so glad that you guys like the banner.  :blush:

I feel lost for words and overwhelmed after Watching all the videos shared in here and reading all you posts. I think I’m better at expressing my thoughts through pictures rather than words. So I hope that these pics can convey my thoughts and love for uri NamJi/JiJi. 

Since this is the Anniversay week I would prefer to dissect my post and into parts. So don't be surprised if I randomly post out of nowhere lol

Part 1

A year ago, I was looking forward to Ji Chang Wook’s last drama before enlistment. I had doubts when Nam Jihyun was casted yet gave it a try for wookie. All it took was the Subway pervert scene to fall in love with her. Not everyone would have the guts to call out the pervert in public but bonghee went all out and confronted the pervert but she got the wrong guy lol! To be honest hyuni grabbed my attention than wookie throughout the subway scenes, hotel scenes, drunk scene and the couch scene. For the very first time I found a girl more attractive then wookie lol and someone who outshone him. All my doubts about their chemistry just flew out of the the window the moment she asked wookie to sleep with her at the hotel :wub:

sp_ep_1_feat.jpg

3-20.jpg

The "Don't like me back" scene had me going gaga over shipping noh ji wook and bonghee yet I wasn't ready to ship them in real life. It was so beautiful to witness Bonghee confess her feelings to Noh Jiwook and it was heart breaking to see him reject her love. I teared up the moment she said "I don't regret loving you" and I totally lost it the moment she asked him for a hug :bawling: and he just hugs her one..

uCVlTJj.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 22

I'm so glad we decided to extend our celebrations till the end of the week. I really have to sit down and share some proper thoughts on my journey thus far. Reading everyone's experience.. i realise most of the time it was hyunni who blew everyone, and i guess its not just you guys whom she blew away but wookie too. Hahah. :lol:

GLSN3Vq.jpg

Xv1fQnM.jpg

jBTp1f9.jpg

Ctto

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

HAPPY SP ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!

i cant believe its been a year already, and i've been in love with this couple ever since. Post sp bombs/interaction/interviews by our otp  along with the dcut solidifies my faith in this ship. Thank you to all of you here that had made this shipping bussiness a lot easier and so exciting. I'm so glad that i met u guys here, love you guys :heart::heart:

heres my favourite screenshot from one of my favourite scenes. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

MjThLsT.jpg

• Like 16

Since it's still SP 1St anniv weekend, let's watch Wookie's answer on his pick on the best scene..haha..and how he describes Hyuni ^_^..you can skip part 1 if you like...but it's on the 3:28 mark on the 2nd part of the VLive..kekeke:tongue:

And then Hyuni's speech during the SBS drama awards ...

*Clips ctto*

The almost similarity in words is very evident B)  which makes NamJi so in sync ^_^

Coincidence or not ... the choice and depth of those words are their own, you see the sincereness on them and what can I say...it's a wonderful sight to see and I gotta love them for that:wub:❤❤❤

These two still makes me crazy :lol: crazily happy :tongue:^_^

Laterz ladies :D

• Like 21

On 5/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, daloula said:

I have to say that even when I embarked on this journey, I had some reservations about NJH’s readiness to embark in a relationship with JCW because she still gave me, in the sbs catch videos, that guarded air I saw previously from her. It felt sometimes as if she was only going with the flow.

Thankfully, the dcut erased that worry and now I am even deeper in this ship. 

Sorry to cut your post short unni! I cannot agree more with you. Before the arrival of the Dcut I would keep wondering as to why hyuni's interviews were so much in sync with wookie's when It looked as if she was guarded and holding back unlike wookie. It felt as if they were communicating via their interviews lol! When the sbs awards happened, her reaction was too much to take in.

Then the Dcut arrived and bam everything fell into place. I guess sbs bts was edited in a way that made hyuni look guarded while wookie went all out. Like you put it before the Dcut makes us realize how balanced their relationship is and never was it one sided.

Finally when every single interview and reaction makes sense :heart: 

So here's roughly... (sorry guys slightly off topic from the anniversay discussions)

1) Nam Jihyun being the first to suggest that she visits him at the army

2)I believe in oppa. I hope oppa doesn't catch a cold at Cherwon

3) I wonder if oppa's heart fluttered as well?

4) Her sad face IG post and her wanting to cut her bangs after wook enlisted.

5) Hyuni's SBS awards speech

6) When she looked teary eyed when ever SP was shown on the big screen

7) Turning emotional and teary eyed the moment her name was announced at the awards (she never acted that way at the mbc awards)

8) When she mentioned wookie's name right before her family

9) Her shy shy look when the kiss scene was shown.

10) Her tongue slip when she called him changwookie oraboni and then rectifying herself the next moment by calling him ji changwook oraboni

ZjvtPUT.gif

o5D5IHY.gif&key=b93fcb40f238a94e3a593b9a

gUPde2T.gif&key=8162dade7a801a7c7dc45c0a

Edited by masthu
typos
  • Like 24

3 hours ago, daloula said:

Just read this old interview with JCW and wanted to share it as it really shows his personality and his approach to his acting career:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/ji-chang-wooks-slow-and-steady-philosophy/

This part is kinda the same with Jihyun’s acting philosophy?

I think it’s fun that we never exactly know where life will take us. I don’t have any lofty goals. I just hope to build a film career that’s appropriate for my age. I don’t want to overstretch, but want to take things slowly. By moving slowly but deliberately, I feel as though I’ll be happy with the results. I’m looking forward to the next day.”

I read Jihyun interview about acting career, that she is also take it slowly and not rushing to chase fame. That’s why she live an ordinary life, like go to university, etc. Too bad I cannot find the interview. 

And their similarity reminds me of this tweet in my TL :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 17

5 hours ago, luvforever said:

Wookie's interview article which is basically the same as the one @midorinokerochan translated from Haryu magazine before.

http://www.cinemart.co.jp/article/news/20180510001959.html

http://www.cinemart.co.jp/article/news/20180511001960.html

Thank youuu... I remember reading it. I love this part. It shows his admiration and adoration :wub:

Q10: How was acting with NJH who played the role of BongHee?

A: Her acting style is different from mine, so watching her I learned a lot. Despite having different acting styles, I think we showed a lot of chemistry . And since we had many chances to practice our lines together before shooting the scenes, our chemistry improved even more. 

Q11: You said that you learned a lot watching NJH, but what kind of things concretely?

A: She is really meticulous. She analyzes the script minutely, as if she is studying it. Even if she is younger than me, I learned from her in this respect. Because she interpreted things differently, her style was different, etc. I think what I gained enriched my way of thinking.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/402989-official-ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-couple-jibongjiji-couple/?page=1486

Cr: @midorinokerochan

• Like 18

20 hours ago, masthu said:

Anniversary Throwback 

"My girlfriends whom I I love so much is here to see me." :heart:

I find this scene very funny and cute at the same time.They were both so adorable. ^_^Add up Mr.Bang's on point facial expressions :lol:

I don't remember hearing this line during the rehearsal though.Wookie NGed on this scene.And the three of them just burst out laughing. :lol:Or there's something wrong with my hearing..haha..Oh well, just one of the many countless excuses to watch the dcut yet again*chuckles* :tongue::lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

53 minutes ago, daloula said:

Wook is back to camp as updated by his friend. I hope he had a good time during his vacation:

https://instagram.com/p/BiqlzxahvJs/

Why he looks so done? And the BGM tho... :lol:

His friends just met him on his vacation, but they visit him already? They must miss him a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yup, hope he had a good time to recharge himself :wink: 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Why he looks so done? And the BGM tho... :lol:

His friends just met him on his vacation, but they visit him already? They must miss him a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yup, hope he had a good time to recharge himself :wink: 

I think that friend of his maybe the one who  brought him back to camp but can’t be sure.

• Like 11