[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

29 minutes ago, Faraha73 said:

hiii.dear friends  all dearies..im new here n quite new in following ji chang wook since Im not into action drama too much. More of a romantic comedy fan.Hope you gals could welcome me here. hehe

Ive liked chang wook n nam ji hyun since I watch SPartner. Since ive always liked to buy dvd cuts for korean drama. I actually bought SP dvd cut.

I actually rewind again n again about 10 times from the Special couple disk 16 for the Proposal scene rehearsal.

If some of you who have watch it. Did you gals notice n heard what chang wook said to Ji hyun. I could wrongly heard it but I did heard chang wook said 'Oppa saranghda ooo'.

Could you gals check it for me. I dont know whether he meant it or its just a random brotherly love saying.

N during NG 2 scene...chang wook mistakenly said Chagi ga to ji hyun. Im not really familiar with korean language but i do know some common words. hahahaha

Am i imagining n heard it wrongly. 

Hope some of u could check it for me.

Love ya gals.

Welcome!!!! And WOW!!! You are amazing for going all in and buying the D cut! Welcome aboard! And enjoy shipping! 

As for what was said, I believe you are correct, however I believe he was saying it to someone like a staff jokingly. I am sure one of the gals will shed some light on that soon. But even so, I am excited to hear him even say it jokingly within proximity of Hyunnie. Right?! I am totally okay with running delulu across the country with the thought of that. Lol! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, Faraha73 said:

hiii.dear friends  all dearies..im new here n quite new in following ji chang wook since Im not into action drama too much. More of a romantic comedy fan.Hope you gals could welcome me here. hehe

Ive liked chang wook n nam ji hyun since I watch SPartner. Since ive always liked to buy dvd cuts for korean drama. I actually bought SP dvd cut.

I actually rewind again n again about 10 times from the Special couple disk 16 for the Proposal scene rehearsal.

If some of you who have watch it. Did you gals notice n heard what chang wook said to Ji hyun. I could wrongly heard it but I did heard chang wook said 'Oppa saranghda ooo'.

Could you gals check it for me. I dont know whether he meant it or its just a random brotherly love saying.

N during NG 2 scene...chang wook mistakenly said Chagi ga to ji hyun. Im not really familiar with korean language but i do know some common words. hahahaha

Love ya gals.

Welcome on board and what an introduction!  Nothing like a big slap in the face with sugar for a first post...lol!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, Faraha73 said:

Love ya gals.

Hello welcome dearie! Feel free to spazz and share your thoughts about the Dcut. Yes I heard him say it during the proposal scene before too. I'm not even surprised anymore because their actions and words towards each other is what most couples do. I might have missed the NG 2 scene you are talking about. Which part exactly was it? 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Faraha73 said:

Did you gals notice n heard what chang wook said to Ji hyun. I could wrongly heard it but I did heard chang wook said 'Oppa saranghda ooo'.

I also heard this "oppa saranghanda " in proposal's bts & I m almost forgot about that till u pointed it out in your post  .Haha sorry ,this ahjumma is too  lost in Namji's court kiss bts ,bed scene bts & couch bts :lol::lol: .Welcome onboard :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

Tq dearies for welcoming me.

Chang Wook was walking with hyunie only when he said oppa saranghada.they we're walking upfront to rehearse again together after chatting with pd nim.hyunie was actually explaining that Chang Wook was scolding her a bit but in a laughing manner.

Then after that Chang Wook says Oppa saranghada ...O.

Ng was when they were sitting together after eating jajangmeon.Chang wook Nged.

• Like 15

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question! Now I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase it since I was planning to either go all in or not at all (lmao I really do largely want all those bonus goodies too... I hope there's a kind soul out there who is willing to share it with the rest of us who aren't able to get the Director's cut)... I see all those comments about the couch and court scene filming clips and the curiosity is seriously eating at me...

I've been a huge fan of JCW for a little over a year and SP is hands down one of my favourite works from him so far and definitely the one with the strongest chemistry there (the off-screen footage honestly says it all really, even if I haven't seen the extra DVD-exclusive content). I'm also grateful that watching it introduced me to NJH as well as I really fell for her from the get-go too when watching SP (and then later when I got so deep into the drama and scoped out as much additional content as I could of it). I even bought a VPN so that I could keep updated and watch SP as it aired since I was in Shanghai for a short while mid-way through the drama, haha...

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Faraha73 said:

Chang Wook was walking with hyunie only when he said oppa saranghada.they we're walking upfront to rehearse again together after chatting with pd nim.hyunie was actually explaining that Chang Wook was scolding her a bit but in a laughing manner.

I don't think he said "jagi ga" if you listen to his wording and pronunciation carefully.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, changwooks said:

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question! Now I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase it since I was planning to either go all in or not at all (lmao I really do largely want all those bonus goodies too... I hope there's a kind soul out there who is willing to share it with the rest of us who aren't able to get the Director's cut)... I see all those comments about the couch and court scene filming clips and the curiosity is seriously eating at me...

THAT couch scene is very very very underrated Y’all :D

It’s like the beginning of the melting ice which made Wookie feel comfortable and not too reserved anymore.

I can’t post a pic yet, but you all know the black and white pic, the bts still where Hyunnie and Wookie sit on the couch and watch video from handphone? This pic is my most fave of all. Love the pic sooo much, I feel the chemistry by seeing the pic and love uri couple ever since. Later after watching the Dcut bts of the couch scene, then I know the story behind it :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, Changsky said:

THAT couch scene is very very very underrated Y’all :D

It’s like the beginning of the melting ice which made Wookie feel comfortable and not too reserved anymore.

I can’t post a pic yet, but you all know the black and white pic, the bts still where Hyunnie and Wookie sit on the couch and watch video from handphone? This pic is my most fave of all. Love the pic sooo much, I feel the chemistry by seeing the pic and love uri couple ever since. Later after watching the Dcut bts of the couch scene, then I know the story behind it :wub:

Just noticed his left foot on the couch & behind Hyunnie .For me,this leg position is not common :D

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Welcome!!!! And WOW!!! You are amazing for going all in and buying the D cut! Welcome aboard! And enjoy shipping! 

As for what was said, I believe you are correct, however I believe he was saying it to someone like a staff jokingly. I am sure one of the gals will shed some light on that soon. But even so, I am excited to hear him even say it jokingly within proximity of Hyunnie. Right?! I am totally okay with running delulu across the country with the thought of that. Lol! 

Hahahah. My cousin said the same thing but honestly i kinda still dun buy it. Hahahahaha. 

But i will accept it as an alternative explanation to why he said it. Hahaha. Just to keep our sanity. LOL. 

3 hours ago, Faraha73 said:

:o wait! Did hyunni explain that wookie was scolding her abit in a laughing manner? I tot she wasnt talking at all when the saranganda came out? Hahahah. If this is true, then wookie saying oppa saranganda makes sense to me alr. Gosh. 

14 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Just noticed his left foot on the couch & behind Hyunnie .For me,this leg position is not common :D

credit to the owner

Omo! Now this pic will shed some light on what we have been watching on the couch scene. Hahahahahah! Wookie's leg is really long. LMAO!

And now...... 

IT'S D-1 TO SP ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! WOO HOO! 

ctto 

REMEMBER TO COME OUT AND PARTY Y'ALL! Can't believe its been a year! Have a good day everyone! *huggles*

• Like 18

There is nothing wrong to be a fan or a shipper, but there should be limits specially for those who are already invading other people's privacy.  In time NJH will eventually "unfollow all" in her instagram account like what other celebrities did.  With all these photos and videos from SP mushrooming all over IG, it would make any actor/actress uncomfortable.  Fans are dissecting each and every detail like trying to solve a mystery.   It is no longer healthy to see photos of these actors and actress being extracted from their family and friends IG.  Yes, these actors chose this profession and they have to deal with it, but obsessed fans can be really scary.  We already saw NJH during the SBS awards getting all embarrassed when they showed the SP kiss scenes.  Imagine how she feels now when it's all over IG and everybody seemed to be anticipating something to blow up while JCW is out.  Instead of pushing these two together, the followers are pulling them apart without them even knowing it.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Faraha73 said:

This is true actually.just a random talk in the fan site it's ok but not exposing the video.

What do you mean by random talk in the fan site? What issue actually? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thealchemist said:

There is nothing wrong to be a fan or a shipper, but there should be limits specially for those who are already invading other people's privacy.  In time NJH will eventually "unfollow all" in her instagram account like what other celebrities did.  With all these photos and videos from SP mushrooming all over IG, it would make any actor/actress uncomfortable.  Fans are dissecting each and every detail like trying to solve a mystery.   It is no longer healthy to see photos of these actors and actress being extracted from their family and friends IG.  Yes, these actors chose this profession and they have to deal with it, but obsessed fans can be really scary.  We already saw NJH during the SBS awards getting all embarrassed when they showed the SP kiss scenes.  Imagine how she feels now when it's all over IG and everybody seemed to be anticipating something to blow up while JCW is out.  Instead of pushing these two together, the followers are pulling them apart without them even knowing it.  

i was agreeing with this. I was surprised that dcut was in instagram and it could actually embarassed NJH.Because Im a virgo myself and I would have second thoughts about all secretive things being exposed. But its different with each individuals..for me I would just let it go and couldnt care about others as long as im happy with my loved ones. However it could be different for celebrities and it could actually separating them since they dont want to hurt others due to their relationship. just my thought. 

• Like 1

just be a great fan shipper and hope for the best. I dont want to hope too much since I had been a jo in sung and gong hyo jin fan shipper before this. I was really hoping they would be a great couple due to the DVD cut I bought too.hahaha. They were really into the kiss scene and when dispatch said that they must have gotten together after broken up with previous accquaintances. They denied it and suddenly the Dcut kiss scene videos were all over in the Instagram.

Pop! until today they were no more interactions between them n when Jo in sung was actually went say Hi to Hyo jin during awards show. she shows no reaction. How sad it is if it happens to Ji chang wook and Nam ji hyun. Then theres no regrets anymore since its been done.

im still hoping JCW NJH relationship is real though after watching d dcut. jcw njh is different from jo in sung ghj.hahaha ..right?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Faraha73 said:

just be a great fan shipper and hope for the best. I dont want to hope too much since I had been a jo in sung and gong hyo jin fan shipper before this. I was really hoping they would be a great couple due to the DVD cut I bought too.hahaha. They were really into the kiss scene and when dispatch said that they must have gotten together after broken up with previous accquaintances. They denied it and suddenly the Dcut kiss scene videos were all over in the Instagram.

Pop! until today they were no more interactions between them n when Jo in sung was actually went say Hi to Hyo jin during awards show. she shows no reaction. How sad it is if it happens to Ji chang wook and Nam ji hyun. Then theres no regrets anymore since its been done.

im still hoping JCW NJH relationship is real though after watching d dcut. jcw njh is different from jo in sung ghj.hahaha ..right?

I think it would be better to avoid bringing up an unrelated couple in this thread plus even their situation was totally different from Namji since both were in public relationships at the time one being best friends with the girlfriend of the other.

• Like 16