[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Impeccable timing again. If his next update has anything to do with going to see an opera, I’m going to take it as a sign they’re together.  Quit playing games with my heart....lol!

NJH is breathtakingly beautiful, and I’m a girl.  I can’t imagine how Wookie can refrain from liking her IG posts.  If he does hit the like button, I’m sure he will break the internet...kekeke!

Agreed,she's breathtakingly beautiful..and who isn't a girl here? :lol:

Girl grew up too well.^_^

Hanbeonman Wookie-ya :lol: ( I kid..but then seriously c'mon! :D *winks*

Ayt..I'll stop this delulu :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Sighsssssss. How can hyunni and wookie omma look like they can pass off as mum and daughter too? Hahahaha. 

For me,the biggest Mystery in our Namji ship is - Hyunnie resembles Wookie's Omma .Huhu...How come something like this can happen  ? 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Wookie’s update from CNBLUE Jonghyun IG  :love:

With Choi Taejoon and Verutum CEO. I think they went to Jimjilbang (sauna)?

Caption trans: Full Bloom ㅋㅋㅋ

From left to right: Choi Taejoon, Lee Jonghyun, Kim Sunwoong (Verutum CEO), Ji Changwook :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Wookie’s update from CNBLUE Jonghyun IG  :love:

With Choi Taejoon and Verutum CEO. I think they went to Jimjilbang (sauna)?

Caption trans: Full Bloom ㅋㅋㅋ

From left to right: Choi Taejoon, Lee Jonghyun, Kim Sunwoong (Verutum CEO), Ji Changwook :wub:

Nice that he’s hanging out with his buddies ... especially his new (not so new actually) Friend Jong Hyun of CN Blue, a member of my favorite Korean band.

Looking at this photo, I’m pretty sure there was a meet up with Hyunnie (me being delulu :lol:)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

Nice that he’s hanging out with his buddies ... especially his new (not so new actually) Friend Jong Hyun of CN Blue, a member of my favorite Korean band.

Looking at this photo, I’m pretty sure there was a meet up Hyunnie (me being delulu :lol:)

@Swanflwer You’re a CNBLUE fan too? *hi5 fellow BOICE! :D

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Changsky said:

@Swanflwer You’re a CNBLUE fan too? *hi5 fellow BOICE! :D

Heh, not sure you can call me a Boice ... I love their music, I go to their concerts (but not every single one), that’s about it :D

Anyway, Wook look healthy and happy ... I wonder if this is before or after meet up with Hyunnie ... lol
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Does anyone know how long his vacation is this time?  There seems to be a pattern of IG upload overload for a couple of days and then radio silence from him leading up to when he has to go back.  I'm thinking since Hyunie is busy filming this week, he may be spending his first part of the vacation publicly and saving the quiet times for her?  If we go by this theory, maybe it's not so bad to NOT get updates from him?  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Just wanted to tell people who have the dcut not to just watch the couple disks but also the rest of the disks because there is Namji goodness included everywhere.

It's everywhere indeed.^_^ Even the drama itself has added cuts after the episodes. Very much happy with my first ever Korean drama Dcut...❤❤❤

(not too sure if I'd be invested this much on new dramas coming along :tongue::lol: )

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

16 hours ago, pauliza said:

For me,the biggest Mystery in our Namji ship is - Hyunnie resembles Wookie's Omma .Huhu...How come something like this can happen  ?

:dizzy: 

I am thinking of a kdrama plot where the poor couple realise in the end they are related. Hurhurhur. Its not even delulu. It will be wookie's and our worst nightmare. Hahahahhaah. #imaginationgonecraycray 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I am thinking of a kdrama plot where the poor couple realise in the end they are related. Hurhurhur. Its not even delulu. It will be wookie's and our worst nightmare. Hahahahhaah. #imaginationgonecraycray 

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week. 

that's it for now! i wish and pray for our ship to sail ❤️

@imaynotbeperf I think he seems genuinely happy and enjoying his time. The change in the frequency of his updates could have any meaning and maybe no reason at all. Him hanging out with his friends, doesn’t mean he only does that the whole day. 

• Like 19
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

As a concerned member of this thread, I invite you to take my hand and step back from the ledge....lol! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

53 minutes ago, daloula said:

@imaynotbeperf I think he seems genuinely happy and enjoying his time. The change in the frequency of his updates could have any meaning and maybe no reason at all. Him hanging out with his friends, doesn’t mean he only does that the whole day. 

great point. i think it's safer to say that nothing is going on between them just to minimize expectations from every post they share and to avoid doubting both parties

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

As a concerned member of this thread, I invite you to take my hand and step back from the ledge....lol! 

Point taken~ imagination overdrive! Hehe. thanks chingu for pulling me back! Buahahahahaha! Being a namji shipper is so much fun. We get to be delulu, rational, debunk our own theories and our fellow shippers', go crazy and yet we know that our fellow shippers will pull us back.. slap us in the face if we delulu overboard, be byeontaes and most important, swoon over the romantic and subtleties of their actions. *winks winks*

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week.

I dun follow wookie long enough to know his ig habits.. but based on his first vacations, he did gift us with one or 2 post, albeit it got deleted later on. So actually him posting now might not be too surprising. He looks genuinely happy and ecstatic even, so i dun think there is any probs, if they have anything going on in the first place. For me, i'm seeing it as he really miss his biking hobby and his first vacation doesn't really allow him to have any bike rides due to the weather the other time. So if i were him, i will be jumping for joy since this vacations gives him the opportunity to do that. And i think he really missed it cos the gang even went ahead with their plan despite the rain. LOL. Plus we really dunno what is hyunn's schedule like at the moment. She may be busy filming, or if she had a day of not filming and they met up, we won't ever know. 

And yes to your nightmare too but the point is we won't ever know if it happens right? HAHA. We just have to wish them the best and move on.. although... *touch wood* *touch wood* *touch wood* atm, i would like to be positive and think that all is good in namji land. HAHA.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2